I did nothing..

00055_10_items_or_less.png

I fucking despise the goddamned grocery. It's all a big plot to turn us into a nation of food freaks. If they sold fancy mustard at the 7/11, I'd never be back.

NEVER.

I did watch Dora a few times. I am actually watching Dora right now.

It did when I was trying to throw up. lol

Was there any blood in the emesis?

No, but this happened a few weeks ago. I actually threw up that time.
It was so bad, I felt like I couldn't breath, but the two Zantac helped. I doubt I should be taking two 150's at a time on a regular basis though. lol

You've vomited blood?

You might have an ulcer.

Actaully, you should be taking 150mg twice a day or 300mg once a day to try to suppress the acid as much as possible to allow for healing. I would also put you on a proton pump inhibitor, like omeprazole, max dose (80mg/day). Then after a symptom free month, I would taper you down. If it doesn't improve, you would need an EGD (upper endoscopy) to take a look in your stomach.

Ulcers can heal without problems if the acid is removed...but sometimes they don't.

Supermarket.

Are they really "super?"

I've never been in one and thought to myself, "Hey, this place is super!"

There was one in Simi Valley that I thought was kind of cool, but not super...

It was so bad, I felt like I couldn't breath, but the two Zantac helped. I doubt I should be taking two 150's at a time on a regular basis though. lol

You've vomited blood?

You might have an ulcer.

Actaully, you should be taking 150mg twice a day or 300mg once a day to try to suppress the acid as much as possible to allow for healing. I would also put you on a proton pump inhibitor, like omeprazole, max dose (80mg/day). Then after a symptom free month, I would taper you down. If it doesn't improve, you would need an EGD (upper endoscopy) to take a look in your stomach.

Ulcers can heal without problems if the acid is removed...but sometimes they don't.

Damn, that is some sexy shit right there.

You've vomited blood?

You might have an ulcer.

No. :lol:
I just vomited, it was maroon, but I don't think it was blood.
I don't think I have an ulcer, just bad reflux.

You've vomited blood?

You might have an ulcer.

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

If we could only somehow fit a squid into the picture.............:confused:

You've vomited blood?

You might have an ulcer.

No. :lol:
I just vomited, it was maroon, but I don't think it was blood.
I don't think I have an ulcer, just bad reflux.

Maroon is blood...unless you just drank kool aid.

You've vomited blood?

You might have an ulcer.

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

If we could only somehow fit a squid into the picture.............:confused:

Maybe the red was from the marinara sauce into which she had been dipping her calamari.

Easy.

Forum List

Back