I despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by William Joyce
Newsflash: human beings and chimpanzees are 99.6 percent identical.

Next!

Listen again closely,

If there is an average 50% genetic variation within a "race" and a 25% variation of average between "races", than the concept of "races" in human is non existent since intravariations are greater than intervariations. Some studies have shown up to 85% intravariation with 25% intervariation.

So regardless how close humans are to other members of the the primate family, there is no statistical bases for race as of yet in the human species like exists in some animal species.

None of what you say argues against race. A race is a subspecies, and subspecies can vary more widely than one species does from another. Geneticists can tell what race a person is. See the December issue of Scientific American, 2003.

Analysis of polymorphisms is the key to finding a person's race genetically.

None of what you say argues against race. A race is a subspecies, and subspecies can vary more widely than one species does from another. Geneticists can tell what race a person is. See the December issue of Scientific American, 2003.

"who really gives a crap what about what race you are????"

there is only one race ...the human race....

Sorry, you are wrong.

If intra-group differences are greater than average inter group than they cannot be classified as a race. Race does exist in animals and may someday exist in human, gentically speaking, but now I does not. Check any first year university genetics textbook.

I think you need to check the D Train, my friend, where race presents itself quite clearly. You're not only scientifically incorrect, you're brainwashed. Race is not only genetically determinable, it's something we see with our own eyes every day.

Perhaps WJ can go mate with the monkey and then in a few generations we can talk about race within the human race, although I will feel sorry for the monkey :p:

Originally posted by nbdysfu
Perhaps WJ can go mate with the monkey and then in a few generations we can talk about race within the human race, although I will feel sorry for the monkey :p:

Justin Timberlake beat me to it.

Look, I judge everyone on their own merits regardless of race. I personally do have my problems with the different races, including my own, but really this theme is getting played out. Not every issue has a racial tie or cause. I think it is time we move on, it really is getting quite boring; the threads are starting to sound like broken records !

I know eric....couple of fellas are really pushing their agenda and with a case or two of baiting, in my view....it is way past old..asking if a DOG is racist??? comparing people to snakes??? I dont normally get so rabid but these people are....they need to start acting like adults and members of the human race...the only race that matters

Jon, get as rabid as you like, these guys are starting to bore the hell out of me !

Their range of focus is far too narrow for me. Generally a sign of inferrior intelligence !

Or determination.

to prove that your veiws are so clouded by your agenda you cant see the sun for the light of day? every single thread that you have posted to has ended up right where you want it to be...all about race and color.... you will not find any willing recruits to your flawed case here, as you can tell most people here are just starting to ignore you because of your tunnel vision and adherence to what I am sure you feel is a noble cause..in the case of most Americans... your veiws are a cause for serious concern. Even when shown that what you say is not so, you continue as if nothing was said.. Isaac Brook proved his point. Accept it and move on.

Well said Jon !

For what it is worth Issac is correct in his facts concerning genetics and racial variations!

"cause for serious concern. "

Those who are obviously or truly incorrect in what they say aren't cause for concern. Nobody would be threatened by someone declaring that the earth is flat. But declare the truth --- that races are different --- and you are a threat, or a cause for concern, because that truth, revealed, threatens to unravel a power structure that benefits some and not others.

Be concerned. Be very concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back