I cried tonight watching this doc on the 1950's

Funny how by the time he died, Byrd had shed all visages of racism

Sadly, our President has not
No.. Byrd died a Democrat.

I don't know how you didn't know that.

Byrd received a top rating from the NAACP at the time for his voting record, at the time of his death

Trump never will

upload_2019-8-29_11-37-43.png

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.
9 funny and 2 affirmative
But, liberals disavow the keeping of scores or tallies when it comes to their “truths”

This country, this beautiful confused brilliant country has gone through hell and back so many many many times and yet, we've always managed to keep afloat and not destroy from within. The 1950's gave us our highways, our new schools, the first trip to outspace, tv, civil wrongs made right with intergration and it gave us rock and roll. I cried watching so many black people suffer at the hands of white southerners, I cried watching w people marvel at Elvis, I cried seeing cars zoom down freshly created highways, all those tears I cried wasn't for the past, its over and done with, but for a future my grandchildren will have to endure because once again, white people, always white people will make their lives difficult because white people never learn.

America, we are a proud and glorious people, but for some sad sick sad sad reason, southern whites refuse to learn from its past and embrace a future that could possibly turn their miserable racist lives into something wonderful, if only they would let go and let God and all these brilliant generations show them the way. The south should have been let go centuries ago, these people simple are too ignorant for words and nothing can penetrate the brain of a southern fool, nothing.

Well you seem like a straight bigot.

Congrats I guess

I'm not a bigot, although I dispise whites, lets just say right winged whites, feel better, moron

Bigot-a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong:

The racist Dems hate talking about the past because it exposes how racist they are...

Look at how triggered the Dems are over that 1619 project?

They are so triggered to talk about the history of slavery and racism because it exposes the Dems....

Popular racist liberals like Mark Levin, Erik Erikson and Newt Gingrich were outraged
Conservatives are openly engaging in revisionist history relating to slavery and blame blacks for the institution

Troll post is trolling.

There's no excuse for "acting up", and there's no excuse for hating someone, especially a fellow American, for what race they are.

Also your presumptions about the South are wholly incorrect, especially in my state.

We've been getting along for 100s of years here.

If a runaway slave made it south of St. Johns river, they were treated as free men and welcomed. There were black crackers. I'm proud of the black people from my state.
Those North Jerks don't know we have lived with black folks for a long time and friends were made by many of our forefathers, but then I have found Yankees are very race based more than real folks from the South are. Just my little old observations.

What

a

crock

The racist Dems hate talking about the past because it exposes how racist they are...

Look at how triggered the Dems are over that 1619 project?

They are so triggered to talk about the history of slavery and racism because it exposes the Dems....

Popular racist liberals like Mark Levin, Erik Erikson and Newt Gingrich were outraged
Conservatives are openly engaging in revisionist history relating to slavery and blame blacks for the institution

Troll post is trolling.

It is true
Conservatives defend the Confederate flag, Confederate monuments, spread misinformation about blacks fighting for the confederacy, owning slaves and running the slave trade

You need to watch a documentary on present-day Chicago.

What would that tell us?
Progressive throwing rocks in glass houses… LOL

What is your post trying to convey?
“The simplest things are a mystery to liberals.”

Still trying to guess at what the fuck you guys are posting about in regard to Chicago.

Neither one of you can explain?

You need to watch a documentary on present-day Chicago.
Thats why I cried, so much sacrifice we've made only to revert back to slavery. Oh and kiss my ass bitch
The only slavery left is rich white democrats keeping you uneducated and on welfare for a vote. I see you are one of their best representatives.
Why won’t minorities vote Republican?

They do when they have a job and are self sufficient.

Forum List

Back