I cried tonight watching this doc on the 1950's

You need to watch a documentary on present-day Chicago.
Thats why I cried, so much sacrifice we've made only to revert back to slavery. Oh and kiss my ass bitch
The only slavery left is rich white democrats keeping you uneducated and on welfare for a vote. I see you are one of their best representatives.
Why won’t minorities vote Republican?
Because they are segregated and pandered to by the democrats. They rarely register independent, too. Tells you all you need to know.

Could be, but the republican party is the party of racist, hell just look at the POTUS.
The Democrats nominee.
View attachment 276484

39ea14a5f31e821767c91c26c91fba16.jpg
Stop pretending patriotism is racism.

That's just it, your bullshit is not patriotism.

Thats why I cried, so much sacrifice we've made only to revert back to slavery. Oh and kiss my ass bitch
The only slavery left is rich white democrats keeping you uneducated and on welfare for a vote. I see you are one of their best representatives.

Because they're brainwashed, stupid and easy to buy for cheap.

The racist Dems hate talking about the past because it exposes how racist they are...

Look at how triggered the Dems are over that 1619 project?

They are so triggered to talk about the history of slavery and racism because it exposes the Dems....

Popular racist liberals like Mark Levin, Erik Erikson and Newt Gingrich were outraged
Conservatives are openly engaging in revisionist history relating to slavery and blame blacks for the institution

Troll post is trolling.

It is true
Conservatives defend the Confederate flag, Confederate monuments, spread misinformation about blacks fighting for the confederacy, owning slaves and running the slave trade

Black people did own slaves and they did fight for the Confederacy. Why would you deny that? That's not saying they were responsible for it?

Because they believe the lies?

They do when they have a job and are self sufficient.

Actually, they don’t in any socioeconomic class

Asians, Indians and Jews don’t vote for Republicans

They will this election. You started treating illegals better than them.

There are many many MANY educated, intelligent, decent blacks doing something with their lives for themselves and the betterment of society. Unlike those who sit on message boards and whine.

You mean the same message boards that you frequent, which means there are some whiny whites on here as well.
I only frequent this board, but...obviously you are stupid so..never mind.

There are many many MANY educated, intelligent, decent blacks doing something with their lives for themselves and the betterment of society. Unlike those who sit on message boards and whine.

You mean the same message boards that you frequent, which means there are some whiny whites on here as well.

Not as stupid as you criticizing folks for posting on a board that your dumbass is also posting on.

That's what the repub party is becoming.
And yet the leading Democrat now and 4 years ago were both mentored by a KKK member.

It has been said Trump's grandfather was Klan.

It's also been said that Obama's father was Muslim. What's your point?

So what if he was, is it against the law to be a Muslim.

Nor is it against the law to belong to the KKK. As I said, what's your reason for saying that about Trump's grandfather?

That's what the repub party is becoming.
And yet the leading Democrat now and 4 years ago were both mentored by a KKK member.

It has been said Trump's grandfather was Klan.

It's also been said that Obama's father was Muslim. What's your point?

So what if he was, is it against the law to be a Muslim.
Is it against the law to be in the klan?
The law isn’t the issue as much as the philosophy of the KKK and Islam.

Not as stupid as you criticizing folks for posting on a board that your dumbass is also posting on.
Read what I said again in response to the stupidity you posted. Oh. Wait. Never mind. It's still over your head.

Forum List

Back