I Confess

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
I confess I want all Traitors who supported this Russian STOOGE to SUFFER!‬
‪I mourn all good & loyal Americans who will suffer as well.‬

When another person's choice is to harm, violate or to kill another human being (especially a child) I will not be quiet. I will make it MY business whether the violators like it or not.

When another person's choice is to harm, violate or to kill another human being (especially a child) I will not be quiet. I will make it MY business whether the violators like it or not.
OK when your 14 year old daughter gets pregnant you let her give birth,,,,,,,but keep your gd mouth to itself when it's my families business

OK when your 14 year old daughter gets pregnant you let her give birth,,,,,,,but keep your gd mouth to itself when it's my families business

Murder is everyone's business

Nope.

Not going to do it.

And if you think you can MAKE me?

You are seriously lacking in your comprehension capabilities.

Personally, I think we should give every dimocrap scumbag that wants an abortion a free one; and $10 from Crime Stop....

Plus another $5 from the Darwin Society.

Nope.

Not going to do it.

no desire to make you do anything ,,,,just keep your nose out of my business

Nope.

Not going to do it.

Again,

"When another person's choice is to harm, violate or to kill another human being (especially a child) I will not be quiet. I will make it MY business whether the violators like it or not."

Edward has been Triggered, Praise Kek :smoke:

large.gif

Nope.

Not going to do it.

Again,

"When another person's choice is to harm, violate or to kill another human being (especially a child) I will not be quiet. I will make it MY business whether the violators like it or not."
Then bring it on .

This shit needs to be moved to "Conspiracy Theories" Forum. Until Congressional investigations are conclusive it is a conspiracy theory.

Nope.

Not going to do it.

Again,

Then bring it on .

We are already there.

That's what you were reacting to in your OP.

Remember?

Abortion should be illegal except for the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

Abortion should not be used as a means of birth control, using abortion as a means of birth control is murder, Infanticide, the deliberate destroying of a living thing not just a collection of cells.

Every woman has a choice to either become pregnant or not, if a woman and a man have sex and a baby isn't wanted as a result, then one of them chooses to use contraception, we have a variety of contraceptions available to us at the moment men only have the one means of contraception.

There was a March For Life yesterday in Washington DC.

Kellyanne Conway and Vice-President Michael Pence were amongst those who addressed the crowd, they both pledged that the Trump Administration is going to defund Planned Parenthood, a macabre organisation that rips apart murdered babies limb by limb, tissue by tissue and sells their body parts to the highest bidder.

632847622.jpg

Life-March-6.jpg

Life-March-20.jpg

Life-March-3.jpg

and I want all the idiots who supported the lying, cheating, corrupt criminal hildebeast to suffer for their stupidity. But it wont happen because Trump's policies will help these idiots along with the rest of us.

As to your pro-abortion stance--------------------your momma was pro life. Aren't you sad about that?

Nope.

Not going to do it.

Again,

Then bring it on .

We are already there.

That's what you were reacting to in your OP.

Remember?
Those are just folks all related to each other We call them Republicans.

Abortion should be illegal except for the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

Abortion should not be used as a means of birth control, using abortion as a means of birth control is murder, Infanticide, the deliberate destroying of a living thing not just a collection of cells.

Every woman has a choice to either become pregnant or not, if a woman and a man have sex and a baby isn't wanted as a result, then one of them chooses to use contraception, we have a variety of contraceptions available to us at the moment men only have the one means of contraception.

There was a March For Life yesterday in Washington DC.

Kellyanne Conway and Vice-President Michael Pence were amongst those who addressed the crowd, they both pledged that the Trump Administration is going to defund Planned Parenthood, a macabre organisation that rips apart murdered babies limb by limb, tissue by tissue and sells their body parts to the highest bidder.

632847622.jpg

Life-March-6.jpg

Life-March-20.jpg

Life-March-3.jpg
Do yourself a favor and find out what PP really does.

Forum List

Back