I challenge a liberal to defend this from Air America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yurt, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    First, I know, don't listen to them, but the radio station switched my morning rep guy, mike somebody, for this bimbo Rachel? Nado? on unfiltered

This morning around 6:40 she was talking about the Iraqi/british lady Hassan's murder and how Bush and Blair called the murderers "barbarians and savages" She had the F**in gaul to say that this shows Bush and Blair really do not understand what is happening in Iraq, that these insurgents actually knew what they were doing (therefore not savages or barbaric) and they killed her, notwithstanding that she helped the Iraqis, but simply because they believed it would further their cause.

Don't you see she intoned, they did this because they are desperate, they have no other choice, we made them desperate. Basically blamed us for this :blowup:

Gotta tell you, not much really works me up, but this took the cake, then she... went on to fully blame us and how we are going to pay dearly for the Marine who killed the "wounded" Iraqi. Never once defending his actions.

She needs to be tried for sedition, no?

Come on liberals, defend this...

Any thoughts from others here?

2. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    It is really amazing how many of theses people are at the forefront of the terrorists propaganda machine. Of course it is the US's fault and of course the young Marine should be raked over the coals (in their opinion, literally). Some people just dont get it and wont until a commercial airliner flies into their home...and even then I doubt they will understand.

You would think the recent murder of the woman who tried to help Iraqis would really highlight the sort of animals the terrorists are and yet many out there still fail to see that these terrorists just want anyone not like them (and some who are) DEAD!

3. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Dude, if an airliner flew into their home they would claim it was Bush's fault for making the terrorists mad.

Air America is funny. They are all tinfoil hat wearing terrorist sympathizers. They are just loons on the edge of society schreiking their madness.

Its like monkey's at the zoo screeming in monkey-talk and throwing feces around. If ever that became to societal norm, it would really suck. But as of right now, they are still cute and funny to look at. :)

4. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    ok i live in california just outside san francisco......nothing is their fault

every single day i meet people that blame everything on someone other than themsleves....they lose a youth soccer game and it is the ref., the other team cheated, the field was bad...it is not posiible that little johnny just sucks.....their child acts out at school and the make excusses...try some discipline...their child can't read and it is the teachers fault....they don't keep score...they don't like grades....they are a complety non-competive group of people....everyone is special so no one is special....all i can say is these kids will be working for my kids

5. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    No, they will probly be collecting welfare taken from your kids' checks.

6. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    true enough but if i eventually get my way there will be no entitlement programs..none...zip...zero...nada...figure it out or die

7. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    I really think that these folks on Air America are treasoness in their speech. We are at war, and they are incouraging the enemy. They should be arrested.

I'm really tired of Americans dishing America at every possible moment.

I wonder how most of the "bash America" folks would assess our involvement in Bosnia back under Clinton's watch.

We were killing Serbs...........and the Serbs were are allies during WW2. The Serbs actually hid many of our pilots that were shot down by the Nazis. I'm not giving the Serbs a pass for the atrocities that they may have perpetrated, but how do these Anti-War folks that are really Clintonites..........defend our Bosnia Crusade?

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

8. alien21010

alien21010 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Now that is a fascist state. At which point do we abridge the First Amendment so that you no longer have to put up with opposing view points? No where did her speech advocate the violent overthrow of the government, therefore it is not seditious. Neither is it treason. She is not actively aiding or abiding the enemy.

Political dissent has happened in every conflict since the dawn of the Republic. Either get used to it, or go live under a dictatorship somewhere.

Well we were intervening to prevent Genocide similar to the Holocaust, but you know since that does not seem to be a priority anymore we should just let it continue in Sudan.

Using your own logic, Iraq was a British Territory during WW2. How can we possibly justify an attack on Iraq now? What happened to defending our allies? Moreover, Saddam was a tentative ally of Reagan during the Iran-Iraq war.

We invaded. They want us out. They cannot defeat our military, so they hope to turn this into another Vietnam. Make no mistake, that is their ultimate goal. They view killing hostages as an effective way to get their point across.

Would she have been kidnapped if we had not invaded? Nope.

In some sick, twisted way, is this our fault? Yes.

Are the terrorists savages? Hell yes and we should be doing more to shut these fuckers down.

9. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Get a clue. It's one thing to say you disagree. It's quite another to activly root for America's enemies. Quit trying to avoid debate on these matters by labeling everything "fascist".

As for "in a sick twisted way its our fault she died"...

Is it Abraham Lincoln's fault all those Americans who fought in the Civil War died? After all, if he had just let the Southerners keep blacks as slaves, the whole war could have been avoided. :cry:

10. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    We agree.........only you start out on the premise that the U.S. is the bad.......bad.........oppressor..........it's typical Marxist diatribe..............It was spewed by professors onto all the little fresh baby boomer 18 year old Freshmen in the 60's and it's still happening now. I wouldn't be surprised if your ideologies birthed in a collegiate atmosphere..........

Arrogance of the left......says my way is compassionate........I'll die for the 1st amendment.......yet they will destroy the 1st amendment rights of the unborn........and nearly born........with the wink of an eye. They cry for the injustice perpetrated by the U.S.. yet they have the blood of 1.5 million unborn babies on their collective hands...........they condone the greatest hollocaust at Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics, yet will cry out with injustice........about a serial killer being put to death at San Quentin..........The hypocracy is mind boggling and regretable............A serial killer is protected under.........."Thou Shall Not Kill".........the very words coming from a book(bible) that they disdain, yet they hypocritically kill 1.5 million baby humans........without a tinge of compassion........."But the mother's life holds precedent over the unborn.......Fetus(blob).......... Yet, the issue of a mother's life being threatened by her unborn is an infintesimal percentage of the "convenience" murders that happen in abortion clinics everyday in this highly advance country........filled with highly evolved human beings.........lol.

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1