I can't wait for global warming to end...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...and winter to begin. I don't like real hot weather and it's been 100+ now for a while. I can't wait until the first snow/ice storm and we are snowed in for a week. I got plenty to do to keep me busy.

...and winter to begin. I don't like real hot weather and it's been 100+ now for a while. I can't wait until the first snow/ice storm and we are snowed in for a week. I got plenty to do to keep me busy.
Relax. That new Ice Age the lefties predicted was coming way back in the 70s is bound to finally be here soon. But no carping then about how cold you are.

• Banned
Relax. That new Ice Age the lefties predicted was coming way back in the 70s is bound to finally be here soon. But no carping then about how cold you are.
Alright then. Can you post some graphs with squiggly lines and make it come faster?

Alright then. Can you post some graphs with squiggly lines and make it come faster?
I could but don't know if it would speed things up or not. That's not my department. Ask the lefty jerks who warned the world about it, if any of them are still alive these days. But if not at least the poor things didn't freeze to death.

You live in Hell, what do you expect?

asteroid_7.jpg

I could but don't know if it would speed things up or not. That's not my department. Ask the lefty jerks who warned the world about it, if any of them are still alive these days. But if not at least the poor things didn't freeze to death.
Had to put all the heavy winter stuff in storage since Gore said it was going to fry my brain cell. The only one I have left.

Forum List

Back