I cant wait for AI to take over the jobs in Hollywood

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It is literally impossible for ai to write a worse story than the pathetic woke writers in Hollywood. I also won't mind when cgi combined with ai replaces 99% of the actors.

At least ai won't preach to me off screen like all the hacks do in Hollywood every time a microphone is in their face.

Much like the legacy media, Hollywood too needs to DIE

It is literally impossible for ai to write a worse story than the pathetic woke writers in Hollywood. I also won't mind when cgi combined with ai replaces 99% of the actors.

At least ai won't preach to me off screen like all the hacks do in Hollywood every time a microphone is in their face.

Much like the legacy media, Hollywood too needs to DIE
For AI to be able to completely take over for the elites in Hollywood, they will need to teach AI how to marry and divorce repeatedly, and 50 times or so, have the bots smack each other around at the Oscars after insulting each other, audition the female AI bots by raping them Harvey Weinstein style, and arrogantly proclaim how evil Trump is and how great the DNC is.

Can they be programmed for this?

• Banned
For AI to be able to completely take over for the elites in Hollywood, they will need to teach AI how to marry and divorce repeatedly, and 50 times or so, have the bots smack each other around at the Oscars after insulting each other, audition the female AI bots by raping them Harvey Weinstein style, and arrogantly proclaim how evil Trump is and how great the DNC is.

Can they be programmed for this?

I've tried to look for all this woke stuff you seem to be crying about. Don't know what you are talking about.

e7973c279ad04d.gif

I might pay to see two movies a year. I watch almost no TV. It all sucked long before you people decided that not being racist and hateful was a bad thing.
I bet you like watching the Dukes of Hazard movie while flagellating yourself because you think it's racist.

Sicko.

I might pay to see two movies a year.
Gee, I don't think there has been a movie good enough to get me to go out to a theater since probably 2012.

I watch almost no TV.
No wonder you're illiterate.

It all sucked long before you people decided that not being racist and hateful was a bad thing.
Before we decided that not being racist and hateful like the left was a bad thing but apparently long before you people decided that not being a Fascist Marxist Globalist was a GOOD thing.

Gee, I don't think there has been a movie good enough to get me to go out to a theater since probably 2012.

No wonder you're illiterate.

Before we decided that not being racist and hateful like the left was a bad thing but apparently long before you people decided that not being a Fascist Marxist Globalist was a GOOD thing.
You think I am illiterate because I don't stare at the idiot box for hours everyday? That does not even make sense.

Forum List

Back