“I Can’t Vote For Someone Who I Blame For The Death Of My Husband”: Meet The Coronavirus Widows

so you are saying corona deaths are fake news? wow!

literally laughing at family suffering...that's why Biden will have the last laugh, my friend

Yes it's looking more and more like up to 50% of the reported COVID deaths are phony.

that son of a bitch Trump promised to make America rich

he made it sick, instead

Exactly! If only Trump had not flown all the way to China, had them release a new illness into the world, and then passed that NO BAN Act that allowed them all to travel to the US, and make everyone ill......

Then we would never have had Covid-19!

Any moron that blames the President, no matter what president is in office, for a Pandemic..... I too stupid to listen to, and for the good of the Republic, shouldn't be allowed to vote.

he made it sick, instead
....it's a natural human emotion--when a loved one dies, they have to HATE and BLAME someone else [ just like in today's most talked about issue ]
..their minds are not working normally when a loved one dies
I second this. At the end of the day, one person can only do so much which is why other people growing a brain by stepping up and taking some initiative couldn't be a bigger help to not just that one person, but everyone else as well.

"Many hands make light work."-actor Nicholas Cage from the Con Air film.

God bless you and him and our leader and everyone who has lost anyone always!!!

Holly

I'm sorry for this woman's loss...but what about the grief of others who lost loved ones to non-COVID illnesses, who do they get to blame? What about all the people who die and don't get media focus, because their deaths can't be used to manipulate a narrative....were their lives of less value?
What about people who died because the lockdown prevented life saving surgery? What about people who are dying from cancer who could have been helped by screening?. The lock down prevented screening. What about the people who lost everything because of the lockdown and committed suicide?

If Trump had NOT led by example OUT of the communist tyranny we would still be standing in line for toilet paper.

Trump downplayed the virus and continues to do so.
The pronouncement that he is clearly contagious is clearly a lie. I'm sure someone will put a mike in front of Fauci and he'll state that as well.
He's botched every detail of the US Response to the outbreak.

The Covid Widows and Widowers deserve an answer.

"President Trump did not have to worry about the costs of his coronavirus treatment, which are covered by the federal government. His care would cost most patients more than $100,000 in the U.S. health system."

"President Trump did not have to worry about the costs of his coronavirus treatment, ...."

And neither will you or any other American if our President gets his way.

What's your next FAKE moral outrage?

he made it sick, instead

The Chicom assholes that created the virus made Hunter Biden rich.

Blame them.

Of course if you are afflicted with the Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness you don't have the mental capacity to understand things like that.

just because Trump got elected, doesn't make him a legitimate president, no more than the dictator of Belarus or Putin or Brian Kemp of Georgia are legitimate

just like if Trump puts on a dress and lipstick, that doesn't make him a woman

he made it sick, instead

Good grief chill out numb nuts, I’d blame the correct government first, China. I see the need to blame, however it is misdirected and the left has an agenda.

I am being slammed because I wasn’t sufficiently groveling at the feet of Trump

grow a pair, snowflakes

he made it sick, instead

I say nearly the exact thing.

I won't vote for the man who is responsible for the death of my favorite aunt.

Forum List

Back