“I Can’t Vote For Someone Who I Blame For The Death Of My Husband”: Meet The Coronavirus Widows

President Trump is not a scientist. He followed the expert's advice.

Trump was listening to the advice of experts. The experts told him in late March that it would be like a severe seasonal influenza season. They also wrote an article that was published in the NEJM on March 26, 2020.

This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza ...

This too, March 26, 2020:

that son of a bitch Trump promised to make America rich

he made it sick, instead

You and anyone that thinks President Donald J Trump is responsible for the death of any American is, simply put, an IDIOT who wasn't going to vote for his re-election due to TDS anyway. Nothing to see here.
1602370060640.gif

As of 20:13 UTC on 10 October 2020, a total of 37,019,381 cases are confirmed in more than 227 countries and territories,[

I suppose he is responsible for all the deaths in the other 226 counties as well. What a putts you are.

Blame the President? Trump was labeled a racist by prominent democrats when he issued an embargo on travel to and from China early in the epidemic. Gov. Cuomo was directly responsible for an estimated thousands of deaths when he was the only governor in the U.S. to force nursing homes to accept infected patients. Elderly patients in NY don't count, only the spouses of angry women who have been conditioned by the media to blame the President. I feel sorry for those women for a lot of reasons.

I'm sorry for this woman's loss...but what about the grief of others who lost loved ones to non-COVID illnesses, who do they get to blame? What about all the people who die and don't get media focus, because their deaths can't be used to manipulate a narrative....were their lives of less value?

that son of a bitch Trump promised to make America rich

he made it sick, instead
Buzzfeed ......

The site that released Hillary Clinton's phony Pee Pee Dossier ......

*snicker*

LMAO at the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ...

so you are saying corona deaths are fake news? wow!

literally laughing at family suffering...that's why Biden will have the last laugh, my friend

Dave did everything he was supposed to do, but you did not," she wrote
I hate to break it to this person but you can do everything your suppossed and still get a deadly virus. I have known people who never smoked a day in their life and got cancer I have known people who ate healthy and excerised and had a heart or stroke. I'm sorry for this womans loss I truly am but doing everything your supposed to does not guarantee you anything.

basquebromance Weren't you against Trump and then for Trump, and then against Trump again and then for Trump again? And now against him again? :laugh:

Not that I care either way, I'm just trying to figure out why you're all over the place, or if it's all just trolling.

Forum List

Back