I can't believe I just read this on ESPN

Oh. I wasn't familiar. I thought it was an "N word" reference.

REALLY? :uhh:

Have you ever, like, been out of the house?

Etymology
From Middle English youren, from Old English eowerne. Displaced in standard speech by the -s form, yours. See also ourn, hern. Cognate with West Flemish joen (“yourn”).

yourn/your'n

1. (obsolete outside Britain and US dialectal, especially Appalachia) Yours
--- Wiktionary

Leave it to the pogostick to never pass up an opportunity to put down others as a means of trying to make himself feel smarter rather than to just shut up and contribute to a thread.

Ah you mean like this guy did with his whole thread -- attacking a child no less?

An etymology *IS* a contribution, Einstein. It's even right there in what you quoted.

Etymology used purely to put others down as dopes is NOT a contribution. Too bad Stick your "etymology" doesn't also see the difference between a person like this Greta kid who has CHOSEN to make herself a public figure and a kid like Barron Trump who HASN'T. Big difference.

He clung to his childish views
try to distract through the splitting of linguistic hairs
Yep. No sense arguing with someone who cannot be convinced through fact or reason and who tries to build some technical argument on some insignificant detail unrelated to the real point just to put others down or claim his far superior education. I think Stick also keeps popping up with the claim that "no one won Pennsylvania!" But he never offers any proof of that, and every official website I can find counts PA as won by Trump, right down to giving the exact numbers and figures! Oh well, guess the whole world is wrong.

Etymology
From Middle English youren, from Old English eowerne. Displaced in standard speech by the -s form, yours. See also ourn, hern. Cognate with West Flemish joen (“yourn”).

yourn/your'n

--- Wiktionary

Leave it to the pogostick to never pass up an opportunity to put down others as a means of trying to make himself feel smarter rather than to just shut up and contribute to a thread.

Ah you mean like this guy did with his whole thread -- attacking a child no less?

An etymology *IS* a contribution, Einstein. It's even right there in what you quoted.

Etymology used purely to put others down as dopes is NOT a contribution. Too bad Stick your "etymology" doesn't also see the difference between a person like this Greta kid who has CHOSEN to make herself a public figure and a kid like Barron Trump who HASN'T. Big difference.

Go fuck yourself, child abuse freak. I corrected a stupid pretense because I KNEW what it was. And there ain't jack shit you can do about that. Now you're all butthurt because I'm right, even though it wasn't your fuckup to begin with. Go get a shrink.

Etymology

yourn/your'n

--- Wiktionary

Go fuck yourself, child abuse freak. I corrected a stupid pretense because I KNEW what it was. And there ain't jack shit you can do about that. Now you're all butthurt because I'm right, even though it wasn't your fuckup to begin with. Go get a shrink.

Go suck yourself you little creep. Once again, caught with your pants down without an ounce of credibility, not a thing to add to the conversation, always trying to show others up with about half dozen of your other schleppy friends here trying to put members down with irrelevant topics and obscure details nobody cares about just in order to try to convince yourself you actually have a brain. You try to beat people over the head on social media to make up for the fact that you're such a total failure at beating anyone at the polls.

Etymology

yourn/your'n

--- Wiktionary

Go suck yourself you little creep. Once again, caught with your pants down without an ounce of credibility, not a thing to add to the conversation, always trying to show others up with about half dozen of your other schleppy friends here trying to put members down with irrelevant topics and obscure details nobody cares about just in order to try to convince yourself you actually have a brain. You try to beat people over the head on social media to make up for the fact that you're such a total failure at beating anyone at the polls.

Change your diaper, hackbreath. I know my etymology and there ain't a god damned thing in the world you can do about it.

Change your diaper, hackbreath. I know my etymology and there ain't a god damned thing in the world you can do about it.
Congratulations, shit4brains, you know what you write, which only makes some of the crud you post all the more embarrassing for you.

Congratulations, shit4brains, you know what you write, which only makes some of the crud you post all the more embarrassing for you.

That's four posts out of four that completely fail to counter anything I've posted or even address the topic in any way at all.

In baseball we call that a "golden sombrero".

Forum List

Back