I can't believe how people use SNOPES as their truth bibles

Oh sorry I need to put you back on ignore for a while, you are just too much for me to handle, as one who thinks Alex Jones is the gospel.

And you think the lamestream media is gospel.........

Thats actually not the case with her at all. she has made many posts before in the past in the conspiracy section talking about 9/11 being an inside job and how Bush and Obama are buddies in on it together and many threads in the Israel section on the zionists and Israel starting wars all the time.doesnt sound to me like somebody who listens to the mainstream media.

I understand her point though on alex jones. I used to believe he was a patriot and for us but he is a double agent working for the government.If he was REALLY for us they would have killed him off a long time ago. why do you think that one reporter,cant remember his name,will thim of it later,has fled the country to japan,he was getting death threats from the government all the time to his family. Yeah Jones is a fraud.doesnt mean you cant learn from him,he does tall us what yhou wont hear from the mainstream media but thats by design,why would the government care when the lazy ass sheep in america wont do anything about it?

Oh sorry I need to put you back on ignore for a while, you are just too much for me to handle, as one who thinks Alex Jones is the gospel.

Thats actually not the case with her at all. she has made many posts before in the past in the conspiracy section talking about 9/11 being an inside job and how Bush and Obama are buddies in on it together and many threads in the Israel section on the zionists and Israel starting wars all the time.doesnt sound to me like somebody who listens to the mainstream media.

I understand her point though on alex jones. I used to believe he was a patriot and for us but he is a double agent working for the government.If he was REALLY for us they would have killed him off a long time ago. why do you think that one reporter,cant remember his name,will thim of it later,has fled the country to japan,he was getting death threats from the government all the time to his family. Yeah Jones is a fraud.doesnt mean you cant learn from him,he does tall us what yhou wont hear from the mainstream media but thats by design,why would the government care when the lazy ass sheep in america wont do anything about it?

tom corbin of the corbin report was the one i was thinking of. He is someone you CAN trust because he IS a true patriot.He is the one hiding out in japan from the government.Like I said,jones works for the government,they would have killed him off years ago if he was really for us. Initially he had good intentions,he wasnt always bad when he started out but he got compromised sometime along the way.

He took credit saying he predicted 9/11 was going to be an inside job months before it happend when it was bill cooper who was the one that came out and exposed it.. Jones lied about Coooper saying he was an alcholic and stuff like that.Everyone who knew Cooper knew he never touched the stuff.

you can find out for yourself Jones is not for the people,Just do what others I know have done. I know many that have called in and wanted something reported on government corruption which was very important stuff,his staff ignored it and they never heard from jones despite the many times they tried to get a hold of him.

tom corbin of the corbin report was the one i was thinking of. He is someone you CAN trust because he IS a true patriot.He is the one hiding out in japan from the government.Like I said,jones works for the government,they would have killed him off years ago if he was really for us. Initially he had good intentions,he wasnt always bad when he started out but he got compromised sometime along the way.

He took credit saying he predicted 9/11 was going to be an inside job months before it happend when it was bill cooper who was the one that came out and exposed it.. Jones lied about Coooper saying he was an alcholic and stuff like that.Everyone who knew Cooper knew he never touched the stuff.

you can find out for yourself Jones is not for the people,Just do what others I know have done. I know many that have called in and wanted something reported on government corruption which was very important stuff,his staff ignored it and they never heard from jones despite the many times they tried to get a hold of him.

Yeah, I can back you on what you claim about Jones. He crawfished on Sandy Hoax when it became politically expedient and basically threw Wolfgang Walbig under the bus during the crucial times when Wolfgang was fighting for those FIOAs that even today are being stonewalled. You can learn some stuff but I definitely believe that Jones is part of the controlled oposition.

I can't believe all the posters who believe anything posted on a conspiracy site........and then knock snopes

It is amazing how many people think snopes and fact check etc are truth bibles. The only ones who believe them are often the democratic left, and what makes it worse is how Obama and Hillary used them and pointed them out during the Presidential run. That was intentional they knew sheep would subliminally hear it and continue using them. Why? Because SNOPES is a SOROS backed site where the leftist fruit cakes go to verify what they think might not be true, in order to make that a sold tool for them SNOPES will put just what every other lying democratic prick says is true.

SNOPES has been caught lying so many times it is sickening. Even with hardcore evidence that can easily be verified at a Gov. site. Knowing most people won't bother searching any further than SNOPES. For them that is all they have to see. End of story SNOPES said it's true lmfao.

Here is a perfect example of how SNOPES LIES to the public and this is only one FALSE statement by SNOPES.

So lest say you go to this article :

View attachment 135577

California Signs Law Allowing Illegals To Vote - RAW Conservative

SNOPES says this particular issues is FALSE ....................................

But when you do a little leg works you can easily see what SNOPES SAYS is TOTALLY FALSE and as usual another LIE

View attachment 135578

View attachment 135579

Bill Status

SNOPES LIES and it's not hard to prove.

View attachment 135580

I've argued about this before, but please, can you point to the section or sections of the bill which allows illegals to vote?

Yeah, I can back you on what you claim about Jones. He crawfished on Sandy Hoax when it became politically expedient and basically threw Wolfgang Walbig under the bus during the crucial times when Wolfgang was fighting for those FIOAs that even today are being stonewalled. You can learn some stuff but I definitely believe that Jones is part of the controlled oposition.

He had me fooled for years but his big slip up that he is working FOR them was when he lied about Bill Cooper saying he was an alcholic.To slander somebody like that is a tipoff they are not good people.That would be like me going around telling everybody i knew that my best friend who NEVER drinks,is an alcholic.same thing

Plus him and his staff never get back to you if you try and call in with news items on government corruption. Pretty obvious he is a fake plant working for them.He is very clever i will say that since again,he had me fooled for YEARS.

I never knew he crawfished on sandy hoax,do you have anything you can send me on that where he did that by chance?

Everything is wrong or bad when you don't believe anyone or any source. The simple thing for the OP to do would be to get out of the peanut gallery saying everything and everyone is wrong and simply show all the people who is the sources he uses that are 100% correct 100% of the time.

But then that would mean he'd have to actually take a position on something. Lets just remember, that this guy who says everyone else is wrong regularly cites Alex Jones. Go ahead and ask him if he even stands behind THAT!

He wont

He had me fooled for years but his big slip up that he is working FOR them was when he lied about Bill Cooper saying he was an alcholic.To slander somebody like that is a tipoff they are not good people.That would be like me going around telling everybody i knew that my best friend who NEVER drinks,is an alcholic.same thing

Plus him and his staff never get back to you if you try and call in with news items on government corruption. Pretty obvious he is a fake plant working for them.He is very clever i will say that since again,he had me fooled for YEARS.

I never knew he crawfished on sandy hoax,do you have anything you can send me on that where he did that by chance?

Yeah, I was shocked to learn that Bill Cooper was a true patriot and he paid a heavy price for trying to warn us even before they killed him. They beat the hell out of him and put him in the hospital and then asked him if he was going to keep his mouth shut and he complied for something like 15 years before he started talking again but from that time forward he was always packing a weapon. Remember how 6 months before 9/11/01 that he had called the terrorist attack that day and said bin Laden would be blamed?

Everything is wrong or bad when you don't believe anyone or any source. The simple thing for the OP to do would be to get out of the peanut gallery saying everything and everyone is wrong and simply show all the people who is the sources he uses that are 100% correct 100% of the time.

But then that would mean he'd have to actually take a position on something. Lets just remember, that this guy who says everyone else is wrong regularly cites Alex Jones. Go ahead and ask him if he even stands behind THAT!

He wont

Can you spot the irony of all of our USMB conspiracy loons flocking to condemn snopes as "not a credible source"?

I can't believe all the posters who believe anything posted on a conspiracy site........and then knock snopes

Snopes is a joke....seriously.

Hey Dale....I hear the moon landings were done in New Jersey

Belongs in the same tabloid that claims the ROOSKIES hacked the election.

I know a guy who says he saw them filming the moon landings on a beach off of Asbury Park NJ

He wont

Can you spot the irony of all of our USMB conspiracy loons flocking to condemn snopes as "not a credible source"?

Yeah but what funnier is that if you ask them if they stand behind Alex Jones when they cite him as a source, even THEY wont stand behind it lol but they'll continue to cite it as proof.

Much like they call the news fake then continuously link to the news for stories. They want it both ways and even a 3rd and 4th way.

He wont

Yeah but what funnier is that if you ask them if they stand behind Alex Jones when they cite him as a source, even THEY wont stand behind it lol but they'll continue to cite it as proof.

Much like they call the news fake then continuously link to the news for stories. They want it both ways and even a 3rd and 4th way.

When Alex Jones gets something partially wrong, it's like all the news he has reported in the past is no longer valid...but when the lame stream media gets flat out busted for erroneous stories or putting their own spin on it, they are always given a free pass before they are so large but yet connected at the hip via the CIA and the CFR. Snopes went from debunking urban legends to debunking things having to do with the geo-political scene and they are not equip't nor do they have the knowledge to do a credible job. It is my personal belief that they have been co-opted by some of the alphabet agencies. While I believe that Alex Jones is a bit of a carnival barker at times, much of what he reports is very accurate because he has numerous credible sources. I remember when Jones was ripping Bush and the neocons a new one, the left parised Jones and constantly referred to links to his two websites.

He wont

When Alex Jones gets something partially wrong, it's like all the news he has reported in the past is no longer valid...but when the lame stream media gets flat out busted for erroneous stories or putting their own spin on it, they are always given a free pass before they are so large but yet connected at the hip via the CIA and the CFR. Snopes went from debunking urban legends to debunking things having to do with the geo-political scene and they are not equip't nor do they have the knowledge to do a credible job. It is my personal belief that they have been co-opted by some of the alphabet agencies. While I believe that Alex Jones is a bit of a carnival barker at times, much of what he reports is very accurate because he has numerous credible sources. I remember when Jones was ripping Bush and the neocons a new one, the left parised Jones and constantly referred to links to his two websites.
Alex Jones plays you guys for suckers

Makes a great living off of it

He wont

Alex Jones plays you guys for suckers

Makes a great living off of it

IYHO, how so? And while you are at it, please tout the greatness and virtues of the mainstream media of which 90% is owned by 6 huge conglomerates whose CEOs belong to the same elitist clubs like the CFR and the Committee of 300? Even Rupert Murdoch is a globalist elite piece of garbage.......go ahead and make your case as to why I should pay more heed to them.

He wont

So you do see the stupidity in claiming that one mistake equates to everything thrown in the trash?

Or is it wrong when people do it to Alex but right when they do it to the MSM? I bet you want it both ways don't you?

Go ahead and answer this question: Do you stand behind Alex Jones information? If not, WHO DO YOU RELY ON FOR INFORMATION?

Here's where you say something like "I get information from everywhere and come to my own conclusions". Its the new Sarah Palin dodge. "I read everything but don't believe anyone so I can continue to mock everyone while citing them at the same time"

Forum List

Back