I can only open my mouth 45 percent

I would have kicked him in the throat.

He asked for my permission first. I told him if it got me out of that damned chair faster, he could use a jack hammer. I was tired of sitting there with my mouth spread wide open. Didn't have any problem with the top ones. Those were out in minutes.

He asked for my permission first. I told him if it got me out of that damned chair faster, he could use a jack hammer. I was tired of sitting there with my mouth spread wide open. Didn't have any problem with the top ones. Those were out in minutes.

LOL! That's just how my hubby James views the whole terrible experience.

LOL! That's just how my hubby James views the whole terrible experience.

Other than that, I didn't have a problem really other than my stitches started coming loose and gagging me earlier than they should have. I never even got the least bit chimp monkey. I took the antibiotics but never even needed to take any of the pain prescription. Tylenol worked well enough. To be honest, my mouth felt a world better immediately and long term after getting them out. Didn't have any issues with the teeth themselves, but I was having a lot of sinus related gum pain in my back jaws until they were gone.

Forum List

Back