I can hardly wait...

I still don't see how Romney is any different than Obama.

You didn't see a difference during the debate?

Obama is a man of slogans, who doesn't see America as anything special. He equates the greatness of america with more teachers and unions.

Romney is a man of ideas, who believes in the greatness of America, who thinks we are great because we are free.

That's a pretty big difference.

If Romney wins, the Obamabots will claim an army of operatives rigged the voting machines.

You know what could fix that...without a single voter being disenfranchised? A paper trail required on all electronic voting machines and a required post election manual audit of a percentage of randomly selected precincts.

You need more than that. You need someone else besides untrained 70 year old ladies operating them.

Do they need ID's to do that?

I sure hope your not this premature when your with a woman. It ain't over yet.

Don't believe the hype. It's over. The vast American population could never be stupid enough to re-elect Obama. Tell everybody you heard it here first.

Romney needs to get 65% of the White Vote in order to make up for Obama's 80% lock on minorities...

Romney needs to lock down 79 electoral votes. Obama only needs to lock down 19.

And if you don't think the Media doesn't have a load of dirt they are ready to drop on Romney, you are delusional.

All the freaking campaign ads will be mercifully gone (I live in a "swing state"), the general bullshit level will drop a few notches, we'll have to focus on what the D.C. thugs are going to do come January, and businesses will have a bit more clarity about what to expect. Finally.

Can't wait for November 7.

It won't be much longer now and the election will be over. My best guess, and prayer, is that Romney will be elected President and the no-load we have in there now will be history. I can hardly wait to hear all the liberal Democrats (Obama Sheep) crying like babies because the anointed one lost. Wonder what all the excuses for the loss will be? Wonder who will be the first to claim that Romney stole the election? It's going to be like Christmas seeing all the Democratic dumb asses eating crow. The clock is ticking.

Yeah, that could happen.

Thanks for sharing you hopes with us.

I'm pretty sure if Romney wins the dems will say he lied about everything. Almost as important is who takes the Senate, I'm guessing at this point it'll be close.

I agree. If Romney wins it will be because he cheated. LOL

As for the Senate?? I hope the Reps hang onto the House and take the Senate. I think that pendulum is gonna swing for the Reps this time round.

Can't see why anyone would want to keep the Dems and Barry in the drivers seat. They haven't exactly done great things in the last four years.

Forum List

Back