I blame the failure of the poor black community on:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
On them, it's that simple. I live with poor blacks. I live with poor Vietnamese, Hispanics and they managed just fine without leveraging racism or oppression, They manage just fine without leveraging "racism and oppression". So why can't blacks, nobody is oppressing them but themselves. NOBODY.

On them, it's that simple. I live with poor blacks. I live with poor Vietnamese, Hispanics and they managed just fine without leveraging racism or oppression, They manage just fine without leveraging "racism and oppression". So why can't blacks, nobody is oppressing them but themselves. NOBODY.

White liberals had a hand in that too.

It's like Morgan Freeman said, if you want to end racism then "Stop talking about it".

• Banned
So, when people call out Democrats on their double standards, and say export those same "poor" migrants they love sooo much to THEIR private home states, they are SHOCKED. Imagine that, YOU assholes can't handle THAT? Ok why should any other state/city?Arizona, Texas or Colorado?

MaryL started yet another racist thread?

What a surprise

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
MaryL started yet another racist thread?

What a surprise
And as expected, you call inspecting the problem racist.

Nobody wonders why liberal policies don't fix problems. It isn't even that you all don't identify the problems, you dismiss discussion of them as racist. Marx approves.

Nobody wonders why liberal policies don't fix problems. It isn't even that you all don't identify the problems, you dismiss discussion of them as racist. Marx approves.
What conservative policies help rural whites in Kentucky not be poor anymore??

63ed14bb63b30f94634eeb661987f24e.jpg

The top 5 more poorest counties in the US are all majority white and majority Republican governed....but I am sure you will claim those poor white folks wouldn't be poor if it wasn't for those dirty blacks huh

What about the failure of poor white communities?? What do you blame that on?

Or do you think only black people are poor
That's not what Mary is saying. The WHITE poor are not blaming the problems on racism against them, BLACK people are blaming the problem on racism against them. Whether Mary is right or not about the cause of the black poor is irrelevant.

Why are you so bitter at blacks?

You better be careful. IM2 is going to light your ass up.

What conservative policies help rural whites in Kentucky not be poor anymore??

None. They choose to live that way and do not sincerely blame others for their lack of responsibility.

The top 5 more poorest counties in the US are all majority white and majority Republican governed....but I am sure you will claim those poor white folks wouldn't be poor if it wasn't for those dirty blacks huh
That's not directed to me, but I am going to suggest that Black Americans better get together with other Black Americans and make sure they trust each other.

Nope. On the subject of ignorance and racism, those are the only two issues in the US where blacks and whites are absolutely equal. TOTAL EQUALITY.
Okay, . . .

So, how does this work then, if they are not equal in all of the other issues?

Eventually, it all equals out???
:eusa_naughty:

Go fuck yourself. You can't back that shit up with a tow truck.

Last edited:

What we have seen is that conservative policies don't fix problems. They make things worse thhen when liberals try cleaning up the mess conservatives blame liberals for the mess conservatives made.

That's not what Mary is saying. The WHITE poor are not blaming the problems on racism against them, BLACK people are blaming the problem on racism against them. Whether Mary is right or not about the cause of the black poor is irrelevant.
The root cause of our problems is white racism.

Forum List

Back