I blame the democrats for blacks being disadvantaged

Who's to say that a lot of those lynching's weren't because of crimes???? This was the way of executing people in the old days.

Not to say that a lot of innocent blacks weren't lynched and mistreated. This was wrong....

I am not talking about 60-70 years ago.....I AM TALKING ABOUT NOW. Get your head out of the damn past.

Oh fuck me. Someone thinks "lynching" equates with "justice" in America????

What can you expect from people with policies of "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed"? Truly these people are monsters.

Why these white wingers are such tards is because they don't understand that blacks being part of the Democratic Party aren't being "led". The Democratic Party is a coalition party made up of lots of minorities. Blacks, browns, Asians, whites and so one. Even the whites are different minorities Republicans don't want. Gays, feminists, college professors, scientists, atheists and so on.

Republicans think because they are deranged Nazi like Lemmings who follow crazies, they just assume everyone does.

Blacks are an integral part of the Democratic Party. You fuckers try to take away their integrity because you have none.

Republicans can't even see how they insult blacks. Or is it they don't care?

Who's to say that a lot of those lynching's weren't because of crimes???? This was the way of executing people in the old days.

Not to say that a lot of innocent blacks weren't lynched and mistreated. This was wrong....

I am not talking about 60-70 years ago.....I AM TALKING ABOUT NOW. Get your head out of the damn past.

Oh fuck me. Someone thinks "lynching" equates with "justice" in America????

What can you expect from people with policies of "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed"? Truly these people are monsters.

KILL-WHITEY-3.jpg

I blame the democratic mayors controlling our cities for turning them into hell holes towards the disadvantaged throughout America. They control most of our inner-cities and they sit on their asses, and do nothing to improve the life's of millions of blacks. YET they have the nerve to point at republicans????:mad::mad::mad: Takes some serious fucking nerve.

They control Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Mobile and most of the most violent shit holes in this country. What do they do??? They cut education funding in the case of Chicago...This was directed at the black community.

I bet 90% of the most violent and run down minority areas in this country are being ran by democrats. Shame on you. :mad: Blacks need to wake the fuck up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile,_Alabama
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta

You are the ones that have the power within our inner-cities
You are the ones that cut funding for our schools
You are the ones that cut police funding and allow gangs to run our streets

You people are hypocrites. Shame, Shame on you!!!

Locations with the largest percentage of Blacks per total population in 2011 were the District of Columbia (52%),
Mississippi (37%),
Louisiana (32%),
Georgia (31%),
Maryland (30%
South Carolina (28%),
Alabama (27%).

Locations with the largest total number of black residents (in 2010) were

New York (3.3 million)
Florida (3.2 million)
Texas (3.2 million)
Georgia (3.1 million)
California (2.7 million)

Although these census statistics are by state, it would probably be safe to say that no one political party is soley responsible for disparities that affect any particular race.

As far as educational funding, that is typically controlled by locally appointed school boards. School standards and testing requirements are typically state mandated and controlled. Police funding and the judicial system as a whole is a topic of conversation within itself.

Republicans nor Democrats represent any significant opportunity for improvement to Americas black population.

Any noteworthy collective advancement made by the black population in this country will have to be made through a grass roots, self reliant effort to:

A. Create a channel of black wealth through redirecting black consumer dollars into predominately black communitities to fund economic development in those areas. As the population becomes more diverse, the trend towards this type of economic change is inevitable.

B. It is critical that the younger majority of the black population realizes that the political and goverment system in this country is not designed nor equipped, nor sees it as a priority to impact change on their behalf and instead adopts a collective, self improvement approach based on rebuilding families which will rebuild communtities and returning to the days of unity and solidarity when there was no other viable choice than to be united, will be when real change transpires.

Forum List

Back