"I Bid You Stand, Men Of The West!"

mdk, when you mark my post as "funny" but say nothing, you are conceding that you can't win the argument. You have no response to my truthful accusation that the LGBT community is abusing children psychologically by confusing them about their sexual identity. If you had a response, you would have provided it.

Your posts are funny b/c you're an overly-dramatic asshole.

I had too many people on ignore so I couldn't follow threads anymore, so I did another amnesty.

Glad to here it.

You think gay people hate Western Civilization? That's absurd.

Also, Tolkien and Lewis are two of my favorite authors.
The legalization of same-sex marriage was a devastating blow to Western civilization, breaking thousands of years of tradition. We don't know yet the full damage this will take, but it may end up causing the destruction of the institution of marriage for everyone. People are already talking about eliminating marriage as a legal construct, and it was the gays who caused that to happen.

Hardly. I think you're being quite dramatic. Gays getting married; whether it's in a church or entirely secular in nature, strengthens the institution of marriage as a whole.

Despite what people are talking about, I highly doubt marriage is going to be eliminated as legal construct.
The entire LGBT agenda weakens the foundations of our society. Raising children to question whether they are a boy or a girl weakens the foundations of our society. This is happening far more often among children of same-sex partners than among children of opposite-sex partners, so don't tell me the parents aren't causing this to happen. I consider this a form of child abuse to indoctrinate him or her into questioning his or her sexual identity, abuse that will lead to life-destroying sexual reassignment surgery. If I had the power, I would take these children away from these abusive parents. It is very frustrated to watch children being abused and not be able to do anything about it. Since you are part of the movement that is doing this, I hold you responsible.

Cute rant. What does that have to do with gays getting married?
Gays getting married means gays adopting children means gays raising children to be confused about their sexual identities, which is child abuse.

mdk, when you mark my post as "funny" but say nothing, you are conceding that you can't win the argument. You have no response to my truthful accusation that the LGBT community is abusing children psychologically by confusing them about their sexual identity. If you had a response, you would have provided it.

You have no logical or intelligent response, so you resort to childish name-calling, making you a typical liberal.

mdk, if you had something to say, you would have said it. You know I'm right.

Glad to here it.

You think gay people hate Western Civilization? That's absurd.

Also, Tolkien and Lewis are two of my favorite authors.
The legalization of same-sex marriage was a devastating blow to Western civilization, breaking thousands of years of tradition. We don't know yet the full damage this will take, but it may end up causing the destruction of the institution of marriage for everyone. People are already talking about eliminating marriage as a legal construct, and it was the gays who caused that to happen.

Hardly. I think you're being quite dramatic. Gays getting married; whether it's in a church or entirely secular in nature, strengthens the institution of marriage as a whole.

Despite what people are talking about, I highly doubt marriage is going to be eliminated as legal construct.
The entire LGBT agenda weakens the foundations of our society. Raising children to question whether they are a boy or a girl weakens the foundations of our society. This is happening far more often among children of same-sex partners than among children of opposite-sex partners, so don't tell me the parents aren't causing this to happen. I consider this a form of child abuse to indoctrinate him or her into questioning his or her sexual identity, abuse that will lead to life-destroying sexual reassignment surgery. If I had the power, I would take these children away from these abusive parents. It is very frustrated to watch children being abused and not be able to do anything about it. Since you are part of the movement that is doing this, I hold you responsible.

Gays getting married means gays adopting children means gays raising children to be confused about their sexual identities, which is child abuse.

Gays could adopt children even before they could get legally married.

Which should not have happened.

You have no logical or intelligent response, so you resort to childish name-calling, making you a typical liberal.

Nothing says logical like claiming gay people hate Western Civilization. lol

Then tell me why I'm wrong. So far, you haven't done that.

Which should not have happened.

Gay people are going to continue to raise their biological and adoptive children regardless of your foot stomping. They were doing so long before they could marry.

Don't pretend there is anything I can say that would change your mind. It's more than made up.

Don't pretend there is anything I can say that would change your mind. It's more than made up.
The fact is, you don't have anything to say. You can't, because anything you said to defend this you would know to be wrong. You know it's wrong to influence children into questioning their sexual identity, and you know this is far more common among same-sex parents than among opposite-sex parents. What that tells you, though you don't want to admit it, is that your allies in the LGBT movement are harming children. That bothers you, but you don't want to admit I'm right because you consider me an enemy, and admitting an enemy is right is more loathsome to you then the child abuse you are letting your allies get away with. And what that says about you is that you have pretty fucked up priorities yourself. You'd rather people get away with harming children than admitting I'm right, and then try to do something about it.

The fact is, you don't have anything to say. You can't, because anything you said to defend this you would know to be wrong. You know it's wrong to influence children into questioning their sexual identity, and you know this is far more common among same-sex parents than among opposite-sex parents. What that tells you, though you don't want to admit it, is that your allies in the LGBT movement are harming children. That bothers you, but you don't want to admit I'm right because you consider me an enemy, and admitting an enemy is right is more loathsome to you then the child abuse you are letting your allies get away with. And what that says about you is that you have pretty fucked up priorities yourself. You'd rather people get away with harming children than admitting I'm right, and then try to do something about it.

I love your long-winded rants where you tell me everything you supposedly know about me. lol

I love your long-winded rants where you tell me everything you supposedly know about me. lol
You still haven't denied anything I said.

I am too busy hating Western Civilization.

You still haven't denied anything I said. You know that influencing children into questioning their sexual identity is a form of child abuse, but you refuse to admit it because you consider me your enemy and you don't want to concede a point to an enemy.

You still haven't denied anything I said. You know that influencing children into questioning their sexual identity is a form of child abuse, but you refuse to admit it because you consider me your enemy and you don't want to concede a point to an enemy.

I don't consider you anything. I think you would be far better served if you worried about your own household as supposed to mine.

I don't consider you anything. I think you would be far better served if you worried about your own household as supposed to mine.
Right, and your abortions and slaves are none of my business either.

Get a grip.

Get a grip.
You can not refute anything he said as evidenced by your ducking and dodging.

Forum List

Back