I believe in George Walker Bush

dpellew64

Rookie
Nov 22, 2011
I love George Walker Bush very much. George Walker Bush believes God is on the net. God knows that George Walker Bush believes that he God is on the net and God knows that George Walker Bush has never said that he does not believe that he God is on the net and so God has already given eternal life to George Walker Bush always and all the time. Yes, yes, yes, terrific, terrific, terrific.

George Walker Bush loves God with all of his heart, soul, and spirit. George Walker Bush's prayers have eternal life always and all the time.

George Walker Bush's biggest fan,

Dp

While I have always been a fan of both President Bush's, I believe that dpellew64 might require a change of medications.

While I have always been a fan of both President Bush's, I believe that dpellew64 might require a change of medications.

Why are you a fan of them?

Specifically Walker.

One could say for all the same reasons and that would be correct as Obama has only expanded near every "evil" Bush policy.

I'd like an answer please. Why would anyone be a supporter of GWB. This day and age. That totally baffles me. Break it down for me if you will please. Thanks.

Why are you a fan of them?

Specifically Walker.

One could say for all the same reasons and that would be correct as Obama has only expanded near every "evil" Bush policy.

I'd like an answer please. Why would anyone be a supporter of GWB. This day and age. That totally baffles me. Break it down for me if you will please. Thanks.

The same reason why you blindly support Obama.... ideology.

Are you saying you include yourself in the FULL support of GWB?

I did not vote for Bush nor did I ever support him no.

Bush grew Government and started wars and gave out tax cuts in the process, that's 100% what Obama did. Obama started 2 new wars, expanded others and bragged about tax cuts that were in the stimulus while also re passing the Bush era tax cuts.

If you hated Bush it is not possible to like Obama, unless you didn't like Bush for being white and like Obama for being black.

Here is a test, gve 5 of your most hated Bush era policies. Now look up where these policies are today under Obama and the Dem congress he had for 2 years.

I love George Walker Bush very much. George Walker Bush believes God is on the net. God knows that George Walker Bush believes that he God is on the net and God knows that George Walker Bush has never said that he does not believe that he God is on the net and so God has already given eternal life to George Walker Bush always and all the time. Yes, yes, yes, terrific, terrific, terrific.

George Walker Bush loves God with all of his heart, soul, and spirit. George Walker Bush's prayers have eternal life always and all the time.

Dp

You saved up for that to be your first post on this board?

anybody that FULLY supports any political figure would be brainwashed and show no indication of independent thought, and therefore no credibility.

Dp
troll-1.jpg

I never said I was in FULL support of Bush, but thanks for letting us all know you FULLY support Obama though.

Ideology can be a bitch sometimes... I am on record saying I didnt support much of anything Bush did after he sent the military into battle, and then hog tied their hands.

His bail out policies were against EVERYTHING I believe in, and his failure to tell his political enemies to screw off....that didnt go well with me either.

I see your ideology wont let you speak out against the Marxist in Chief though.

I never said I was in FULL support of Bush, but thanks for letting us all know you FULLY support Obama though.

Ideology can be a bitch sometimes... I am on record saying I didnt support much of anything Bush did after he sent the military into battle, and then hog tied their hands.

His bail out policies were against EVERYTHING I believe in, and his failure to tell his political enemies to screw off....that didnt go well with me either.

I see your ideology wont let you speak out against the Marxist in Chief though.
What I don't like about Obama are the things he's doing that's like Bush.
He's not left at all.
With all things being said, he's doing the best for the country considering the boondoggle that jackass Bush left us with.

Last edited:

Dp

George gave DP a DP. Now he's in DP heaven.

You know, when I repeat the things the right says, other right wingers call me a liar. They say it's too "far out" and "weird" to be true.

Forum List

Back