I asked the Federal Police Department in Austria for a copy of my data

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I unfortunately had contact with the police, for example when i was investigated for activities on a neo-nazi forum, Thiazi forum, which was shut down and some arrested. I was not arrested not even sentenced, but i was investigated. I asked for all records they have of me.

Do you know why i asked that?

I want to see if there is a physical description of me or my race like the police usually records your ethnicity or race, or a physical description, i know the american police does.

I dont know if I have a right to those informations.

I unfortunately had contact with the police, for example when i was investigated for activities on a neo-nazi forum, Thiazi forum, which was shut down and some arrested. I was not arrested not even sentenced, but i was investigated. I asked for all records they have of me.

Do you know why i asked that?

I want to see if there is a physical description of me or my race like the police usually records your ethnicity or race, or a physical description, i know the american police does.

I dont know if I have a right to those informations.

Don't worry about it. They have your postings there, right?

Don't worry about it. They have your postings there, right?

It would be interesting to know what racial classification system austria uses, if they even have one. Im just interested. I dont know if i have a right to those informations.

It would be interesting to know what racial classification system austria uses, if they even have one. Im just interested. I dont know if i have a right to those informations.

Did they ask you ethnicity on your Govt. ID forms? You get public housing, right? Anything like that on those forms? The info would be the same on all that stuff as the police use.

You better be careful, Morty, they don't mess around there.

Can you look up the forms they use on the net?

No. I think you can not look that up. There is no publically available informations about private people or persons like for example myself. I think you can only get that information if it is really and you not other people, and even then im not sure. But maybe it is different in the US?

Did they ask you ethnicity on your Govt. ID forms? You get public housing, right? Anything like that on those forms? The info would be the same on all that stuff as the police use.

No they do not have such a thing like a public race census or forms, race is never asked nor ethnicity. But I guess the police and maybe medical records secretly do. SECRETLY

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
I was 100% right about you , Rottenfuhrer Mortuary . You pretend not to be a Nazi but you are .Obfuscating like the Kazharians , who pretend to be Jewish to disguise their Nazi beliefs .

Forum List

Back