I Amin Israeli right now. I bring facts.

I am in Nazareth today. I go to Haifa tomorrow. I have been with tour groups the last four days.

The irritation thing about the folks on the anti Israeli side is they don’t have any rational questions. There was one jerk who asked really asinine “questions “ out of the protocols, but that is the limit. There minds are made up. The have no time for facts.

Some things give me pause about the Israeli side. The barrier fence has been a horrible success. The bombings have stopped, but it has made concrete and steel the division of the people. Both sides are imprisoned.

Taxes here are insane. Sales taxes are 17%

Minimum wage is $5. It is kind of high. Business don’t have a lot of help.

Gasoline costs $7.12 a gallon. People love their cars.

Busses are ubiquitous and cheap. They go everywhere.

There is pro Palestinian graffiti in the Arab areas I find it ridiculous, as Abbas is a thief. They prefer him.

The Arab areas are neglected . The Jewish areas get first place at the trough. Arab areas don’t even get freeway off ramps. This comes from the idiotic wars the Arab representatives behave in the legislature. They are silly and are ignored.

Area A, which is the Palestinian areas, have very little government interference. The plases I saw, Hebron and Jericho, were a conservative libertarian nightmare. The streets weren’t cared for. The tremendous money that gets poured into area A, you don’t see it.

I am in Nazareth today. I go to Haifa tomorrow. I have been with tour groups the last four days.

The irritation thing about the folks on the anti Israeli side is they don’t have any rational questions. There was one jerk who asked really asinine “questions “ out of the protocols, but that is the limit. There minds are made up. The have no time for facts.

Some things give me pause about the Israeli side. The barrier fence has been a horrible success. The bombings have stopped, but it has made concrete and steel the division of the people. Both sides are imprisoned.

There is pro Palestinian graffiti in the Arab areas I find it ridiculous, as Abbas is a thief. They prefer him.

The Arab areas are neglected . The Jewish areas get first place at the trough. Arab areas don’t even get freeway off ramps. This comes from the idiotic wars the Arab representatives behave in the legislature. They are silly and are ignored.

Area A, which is the Palestinian areas, have very little government interference. The plases I saw, Hebron and Jericho, were a conservative libertarian nightmare. The streets weren’t cared for. The tremendous money that gets poured into area A, you don’t see it.

What will you do in Haifa? Bahai Temple and its beautiful gardens? Mount Carmel and Elijah's Cave? The beaches and the ports? Have you bought a falafel on the street yet?

What will you do in Haifa? Bahai Temple and its beautiful gardens? Mount Carmel and Elijah's Cave? The beaches and the ports? Have you bought a falafel on the street yet?

I am in Haifa now. I did go to Elijah's cave. most of the folks there were heredi. The women's section was grander than the men's, which surprise me.

I also took a ride on the sky cable car. Israel seems to like them a lot . I do.

I am in Haifa now. I did go to Elijah's cave. most of the folks there were heredi. The women's section was grander than the men's, which surprise me.

I also took a ride on the sky cable car. Israel seems to like them a lot . I do.

It only goes to show that every inch of Israel is filled with Jewish history, though the anti-Semites will always scream that we're "foreigners" there.

Just saw the reports of bombing over there.
Hope you stay safe and sound. :)

It only goes to show that every inch of Israel is filled with Jewish history, though the anti-Semites will always scream that we're "foreigners" there.

Benzion Mileikowsky (later Netanyahu) was born in Warsaw in partitioned Poland which was under Russian control, to Sarah (Lurie) and the writer and Zionist activist Nathan Mileikowsky. Nathan was a rabbi who toured Europe and the United States, making speeches supporting Zionism. After Nathan took the family to Mandate Palestine (aliyah) in 1920, the family name eventually was changed to Netanyahu.
"Illegal Immigrants" to Palestine

Benzion Mileikowsky (later Netanyahu) was born in Warsaw in partitioned Poland which was under Russian control, to Sarah (Lurie) and the writer and Zionist activist Nathan Mileikowsky. Nathan was a rabbi who toured Europe and the United States, making speeches supporting Zionism. After Nathan took the family to Mandate Palestine (aliyah) in 1920, the family name eventually was changed to Netanyahu.

First of all, while they were immigrants, who said they were "illegal" immigrants? I'm sure they came there perfectly legally. Secondly, how is that a reply to my post? I said that Israel is full of Jewish history, and it is: Masada where the Jews fought the Romans, Ein-Gedi where David hid from Saul, Haifa where Elijah hid from Queen Jezebel, Hebron where our fathers and mothers are buried, Bethlehem where King David was born, Jerusalem where the Temple stood, Jaffa where Jonah set sail for Nineveh, etc.

First of all, while they were immigrants, who said they were "illegal" immigrants?

fanger said. :cool-45:

Hebron (Arabic: الْخَلِيل‎ al-Khalīl; Hebrew: חֶבְרוֹן‬ Ḥevron) is a Palestinian[4][5][6][7] city located in the southern West Bank, 30 km (19 mi) south of Jerusalem. Nestled in the Judaean Mountains, it lies 930 meters (3,050 ft) above sea level. The largest city in the West Bank, and the second largest in the Palestinian territories after Gaza, it has a population of 215,452 Palestinians (2016),[8] and between 500 and 850 Jewish settlers
This is now, and it is not all "Palestinian". And only because the Hashemites expelled all the Jews from their homes in 1948, just as they did with the Jews of TransJordan in 1925. (Not strange how the Hashemites refuse to let Jews live on their ancient homeland, just as Mohammad did not let Jews live in Arabia anymore after the 7th century )

First Jewish period

Excavations at Tel Rumeida
The Hebron of the Bible was centered on what is now known as Tel Rumeida, while its ritual centre was located at Elonei Mamre.[45] It is said to have been wrested from the Canaanites by either Joshua, who is said to have wiped out all of its previous inhabitants, "destroying everything that drew breath, as the Lord God of Israel had commanded",[46]or the tribe of Judah as a whole, or specifically Caleb the Judahite.[47] The town itself, with some contiguous pasture land, is then said to have been granted to the Levites of the clan of Kohath, while the fields of the city, as well as its surrounding villages were assigned to Caleb (Joshua 21:3–12; 1 Chronicles 6:54–56),[48] who expels the three giants, Sheshai, Ahiman, and Talmai, who ruled the city. Later, the biblical narrative has King David called by God to relocate to Hebron and reign from there for some seven years (2 Samuel 2:1–3). It is there that the elders of Israel come to him to make a covenant before Elohim and anoint him king of Israel.[49] It was in Hebron again that Absalom has himself declared king and then raises a revolt against his father David (2 Samuel 15:7–10). It became one of the principal centers of the Tribe of Judah and was classified as one of the six traditional Cities of Refuge.[50]

As is shown by the discovery at Lachish, the second most important Judean city after Jerusalem,[51] of seals with the inscription lmlk Hebron (to the king Hebron),[28] Hebron continued to constitute an important local economic centre, given its strategic position on the crossroads between the Dead Sea to the east, Jerusalem to the north, the Negev and Egypt to the south, and the Shepelah and the coastal plain to the west.[52] Lying along trading routes, it remained administratively and politically dependent on Jerusalem for this period.[53]

Classic antiquity – Second Jewish period

Samson removes gates of Gaza (left) and brings it to mount Hebron (right). Strassburg (1160–1170), Württemberg State Museum in Stuttgart
After the destruction of the First Temple, most of the Jewish inhabitants of Hebron were exiled, and according to the conventional view,[54] some researchers found traces of Edomite presence after the 5th-4th centuries BCE, as the area became Achaemenid province,[55] and, in the wake of Alexander the Great's conquest, Hebron was throughout the Hellenistic period under the influence of Idumea (as the new area inhabited by the Edomites was called during the Persian, Hellenisticand Roman periods), as is attested by inscriptions for that period bearing names with the Edomite God Qōs.[56] Jews also appear to have lived there after the return from the Babylonian exile (Nehemiah 11:25). During the Maccabean revolt, Hebron was burnt and plundered by Judah Maccabee who fought against the Edomites in 167 BCE.[57][58] The city appears to have long resisted Hasmonean dominance, however, and indeed as late as the First Jewish–Roman War was still considered Idumean.[59]

The present day city of Hebron was settled in the valley downhill from Tel Rumeida at the latest by Roman times.[60]

Herod the Great, king of Judea, built the wall which still surrounds the Cave of the Patriarchs. During the First Jewish-Roman War, Hebron was captured and plundered by Simon Bar Giora, a peasantry faction leader, without bloodshed. The "little town" was later laid to waste by Vespasian's officer Sextus Vettulenus Cerialis.[61] Josephus wrote that he "slew all he found there, young and old, and burnt down the town." After the defeat of Simon bar Kokhba in 135 CE, innumerable Jewish captives were sold into slavery at Hebron's Terebinth slave-market.[62][63]

The city was part of the Byzantine Empire in Palaestina Prima province at the Diocese of the East. The Byzantine emperor Justinian I erected a Christian church over the Cave of Machpelah in the 6th century CE, which was later destroyed by the Sassanid general Shahrbaraz in 614 when Khosrau II's armies besieged and took Jerusalem.[64] Jews were not permitted to reside in Hebron under Byzantine rule.[16] The sanctuary itself however was spared by the Persians, in deference to the Jewish population, who were numerous in the Sassanid army.[65]

Hebron - Wikipedia

When the Jews were expelled with nothing from Jordan, they have a right to Move back. . And to take back what was stolen from them
When the Palestinians were expelled with nothing to Jordan, they have a right to Move back. . And to take back what was stolen from them
fixed it for ya!

When the Jews were expelled with nothing from Jordan, they have a right to Move back. . And to take back what was stolen from them
When the Palestinians were expelled with nothing to Jordan, they have a right to Move back. . And to take back what was stolen from them
fixed it for ya!
You mean all of those Arabs who were attacking Jews and were expelled, or ran because the Jordanians told them to leave and return when Israel was destroyed?

Those Arabs who did not know that they were "Palestinians" until 1964, or until 1967 when Israel defeated Jordan which had again attacked Israel?

You mean all the Arabs who were not forced to flee Judea and Samaria and the Jewish Quarter in Jerusalem in 1967 after Israel reconquered those areas, as the Jews were made to leave those areas after the Hashemite Jordanians and the British conquered those areas in 1948?

Is that is what you meant?

The truth about Palestine

Last edited:
ForeverYoung436, I usually make a post like that when the usual suspects try to derail it into the same old same old for which there are stickies here for.

Thanks for helping get it back on track.

Forum List

Back