I am writing in Porky Pig

In reality we have 4 choices on the ballot. They all are horrible choices and none are worthy of consideration.

Worst: Stein - worthless communist and typical Green day dumb ass. Why are Jews so fucking stupid. She is a worthless twat.

Clinton - the most openly corrupt person ever to run for the Presidency.

Trump - has there ever been a more thin skinned then person ever to make a whitehouse run. PCness be damned, but when you make one brain dead comment after another, it is not condemning the culture of PCness, it is childish and foolish. Makes one just look unstable.

Johnson - I like the majority of his policies and I was planning on voting for him. But his stance on illegal immigration and the Islamic invaders disqualifies him in my opinion.

So Porky Pig it is.
why all the wording just to say you are voting for clinton

If people don't believe Hillary is honest but are STILL willing to vote for her over Trump, maybe there's something wrong with Trump and not the voters.

The Democrats run the most vulnerable candidate they can find, and the GOP reacts by running this guy.

You can't make this shit up.

It's something I will never understand either.

I thought only moonbats were stupid enough to adhere to vacuous cults of personaility. That clearly wasn't the case in this GOP primary season.

In reality we have 4 choices on the ballot. They all are horrible choices and none are worthy of consideration.

Worst: Stein - worthless communist and typical Green day dumb ass. Why are Jews so fucking stupid. She is a worthless twat.

Clinton - the most openly corrupt person ever to run for the Presidency.

Trump - has there ever been a more thin skinned then person ever to make a whitehouse run. PCness be damned, but when you make one brain dead comment after another, it is not condemning the culture of PCness, it is childish and foolish. Makes one just look unstable.

Johnson - I like the majority of his policies and I was planning on voting for him. But his stance on illegal immigration and the Islamic invaders disqualifies him in my opinion.

So Porky Pig it is.
why all the wording just to say you are voting for clinton

To say why I am voting for Porky Pig duh

Forum List

Back