I am writing in Porky Pig

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
In reality we have 4 choices on the ballot. They all are horrible choices and none are worthy of consideration.

Worst: Stein - worthless communist and typical Green day dumb ass. Why are Jews so fucking stupid. She is a worthless twat.

Clinton - the most openly corrupt person ever to run for the Presidency.

Trump - has there ever been a more thin skinned then person ever to make a whitehouse run. PCness be damned, but when you make one brain dead comment after another, it is not condemning the culture of PCness, it is childish and foolish. Makes one just look unstable.

Johnson - I like the majority of his policies and I was planning on voting for him. But his stance on illegal immigration and the Islamic invaders disqualifies him in my opinion.

So Porky Pig it is.

In reality we have 4 choices on the ballot. They all are horrible choices and none are worthy of consideration.

Worst: Stein - worthless communist and typical Green day dumb ass. Why are Jews so fucking stupid. She is a worthless twat.

Trump - has there ever been a more thin skinned then person ever to make a whitehouse run. PCness be damned, but when you make one brain dead comment after another, it is not condemning the culture of PCness, it is childish and foolish. Makes one just look unstable.

Johnson - I like the majority of his policies and I was planning on voting for him. But his stance on illegal immigration and the Islamic invaders disqualifies him in my opinion.

So Porky Pig it is.
as i have done the last 4 times.....Rufus T. Firefly for me.....if your for it,he is against it....

Trump-Hillary.jpg

So Porky Pig it is.

Never Porky

Write in Petunia

th

Vote to put a woman in office, to appease the Democrats

Clinton is the most sane and has the best policies. I realize she is corrupt but that is something to be expected.

So corruption in politics is to be expected? We're screwed folks if this is how low the bar has been set on the left.

Clinton is the most sane and has the best policies. I realize she is corrupt but that is something to be expected.

So corruption in politics is to be expected? We're screwed folks if this is how low the bar has been set on the left.

Corruption in politics has been expected since long before the US was even a country IMO.

I'm not saying everyone should ignore political corruption, but to think expecting corruption in politics is something to do with 'the left' is silly.

Back in 1984, at least in California, you could have written in “Bozo the Clown” for President, and you would have been casting a valid vote.

Larry Harmon, one of several actors to have played the part of the iconic clown, ran a write-in campaign for President. I ran an election precinct, that year, and among the materials I was given in this capacity was a list of qualified write-in candidates, along with what variations on their names could be written to cast a valid vote for them. Mr. Harmon was among them, and a valid vote could have been cast for him by writing “Bozo” or “Bozo the Clown”, as well as several variants on his legal name and his birth name.

Back in 1984, at least in California, you could have written in “Bozo the Clown” for President, and you would have been casting a valid vote.

Larry Harmon, one of several actors to have played the part of the iconic clown, ran a write-in campaign for President. I ran an election precinct, that year, and among the materials I was given in this capacity was a list of qualified write-in candidates, along with what variations on their names could be written to cast a valid vote for them. Mr. Harmon was among them, and a valid vote could have been cast for him by writing “Bozo” or “Bozo the Clown”, as well as several variants on his legal name and his birth name.

Ironic given a Bozo The Clown won the last two presidential elections

Anyone who dismisses Clinton-levels of corruption as “… something to be expected”, and will support a candidate while acknowledging that that candidate exemplifies such a level of corruption, is really not in a good position to judge what is sane and what is not.

So Porky Pig it is.
as i have done the last 4 times.....Rufus T. Firefly for me.....if your for it,he is against it....

Make that 2 votes for Rufus.

And my senate selections are much better. The corrupt and hypocritical Duckworth or the numbnutz (even before he stroke) Kirk. I think I will write in Rusfus T Firefly.

So Porky Pig it is.

Make that 2 votes for Rufus.

And my senate selections are much better. The corrupt and hypocritical Duckworth or the numbnutz (even before he stroke) Kirk. I think I will write in Rusfus T Firefly.
he will appreciate it......

That is your perspective. She is as corrupt as the Banana Republic politicians of South America. She is a horrible section. She would sell out the country to illegals,race hustlers, corrupt Unions, Wall Street, Muslims, Greenies, Foreign Interests and really anyone who keeps her power.

She would be a disaster.

I realize she is corrupt but that is something to be expected.
so vote for her anyway right matt?...knowing that the person is corrupt and still voting for them does not sound very sane....

So Porky Pig it is.
Elmer Fudd here

Forum List

Back