"I am the way, the truth, and the life."

Why don't recovering Buddhists ever unleash on islam? :confused:
Because evil follows evil. Evil in all forms, buddhism included, hates Christianity because even satan knows that Jesus is the Son of God.

Jesus and Horus were the sons of god. Have you ever read the two or three dozen accounts of a savior, a son of god, a virgin birth, a crucifiction and a resurrection before Jesus? That same story began in ancient Egypt nearly 3000 years before the Jewish version. P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he knew what he was talking about.

Anybody who believes the creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and entrusted the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of goat herders who believed the earth was flat has their heads so far up their asses that they will never see daylight again.

Ancient god worship is on the decline. Our United States is the only nation in the world in which 75% believe in some kind of "invisible man in the sky" who is directing our fates. Screw 'Em.

Last edited:
Tell me , Skydancer, what do YOU think it means?

I've already said what I think it means. I think Jesus came to show he was God and man, and that we are one and the same.

I don't think he came to be worshipped as a god or to start a religion. I think he came to wake people up to what we truly are in our essence.

I don't believe in original sin, so I don't think he came as a savior or redeemer in the way that Christianity teaches.
So you think we are gods according to your stupid answer. You are one confused individual.
You misunderstand my view. What does one with God mean to you?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

What it means is ther Christians have the most arrogant, egotistical asshole for a leader which has ever been or which ever will be. That statement by Jesus himself condemned 90% of all the humans who ever set foot on the planet to the flames of hell.

Jesus is not an egotistical asshole. He is a great teacher. He didn't intend to be worshipped like a god or start a religion. He isn't a savior or a redeemer because original sin doesn't exist. No need for him to die for our sins. He died to show he was still human.

He came to show he was God and man, at one with the divine, and that if we practiced his path of wisdom and love we would achieve the same.

Jesus would be appalled by the Christian religion. He would say, "you guys just don't get it".

Not true...We're to worship no other gods. There's no way you could, or should, try to rank yourself up there along with God. If you become a god, then people are going to "worship" you as their god, and that's going to end up taking people away from the one True God...and what you're supposed to be doing is bring people TO the one true God. Jesus is God in the flesh, and He would never have taught what you're saying.

God is within. He cannot be found anywhere else.

What does this mean to you?

I have my own ideas.
You forgot the part of the line "No one approaches the Father save through Me."

Through me. What does that mean? It means the way of being one with God. It doesn't mean having Jesus intercede for you with God.

You go ahead and believe that.
That only you can save yourself.

So His sacrifice was for nothing?

When He said "me" He was referring to Himself. Not you or me kind of 'me.
Notice He says "except through Me", NOT 'except through your self or your own deeds'.

Through me. What does that mean? It means the way of being one with God. It doesn't mean having Jesus intercede for you with God.

Notice He says "except through Me", NOT 'except through your self or your own deeds'.

All that bullschit only helps those who believe it...kinda like VooDoo.

All that bullschit only helps those who believe it...kinda like VooDoo.

Then why would you respond to it?

Do you care so much about my salvation. or lack thereof, that you feel your input is required to steer me in the right direction?

:cuckoo:

His "sacrifice" was to be born and die. By doing so, he showed he was human, and he showed human potential.

I don't believe in Jesus as savior or redeemer.

What does this mean to you?

I have my own ideas.

That's correct. Following Jesus Christ is the only path to God. The path is narrow. Not my rule, but His. I just read the directions.

Tell me , Skydancer, what do YOU think it means?

I've already said what I think it means. I think Jesus came to show he was God and man, and that we are one and the same.

I don't think he came to be worshipped as a god or to start a religion. I think he came to wake people up to what we truly are in our essence.

I don't believe in original sin, so I don't think he came as a savior or redeemer in the way that Christianity teaches.
So you think we are gods according to your stupid answer. You are one confused individual.

We are gods. The Lord made that very clear in the scriptures.

"Ye are gods" (Ps 82:6, later quoted by Christ in John 10 to support His Divine calling)

I don't think it gets much clearer than that. And the scriptures call them that recieve the word gods, and the scriptures cannot be breaken, who are you to say otherwise?

His "sacrifice" was to be born and die. By doing so, he showed he was human, and he showed human potential.

Then how do we overcome the obstacles of death and sin?

Incense and Meditation, of course

:eusa_whistle:

Why don't recovering Buddhists ever unleash on islam? :confused:
Because evil follows evil. Evil in all forms, buddhism included, hates Christianity because even satan knows that Jesus is the Son of God.

Jesus and Horus were the sons of god. Have you ever read the two or three dozen accounts of a savior, a son of god, a virgin birth, a crucifiction and a resurrection before Jesus? That same story began in ancient Egypt nearly 3000 years before the Jewish version. P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he knew what he was talking about.

Anybody who believes the creator of the universe dropped by 2000 years ago and entrusted the only keys to the kingdom with a bunch of goat herders who believed the earth was flat has their heads so far up their asses that they will never see daylight again.

Ancient god worship is on the decline. Our United States is the only nation in the world in which 75% believe in some kind of "invisible man in the sky" who is directing our fates. Screw 'Em.
At what age did you pull your head out of your a#$. Oh, wait, it is still there. Only one virgin birth that was not a lie, Jesus.

You misunderstand my view. What does one with God mean to you?
Believing him, followin g him. Not being as him.

Death is natural. It isn't an "obstacle". Jesus did not come to "save us from our sins".

Jesus came to show that we, like him, can be human and united with the divine.

Death is natural. It isn't an "obstacle". Jesus did not come to "save us from our sins".

How can we be like Him, How can we be in any way divine if we die and sin?

How can we be like him? By listening to the "still, small voice" within.

Your concept of divine is "eternal". Mine is "timelessness".

How can we be like him? By listening to the "still, small voice" within.

Your concept of divine is "eternal". Mine is "timelessness".

It's called the Holy Spirit
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back