I am telling everyone now, if you think Trump supporters are just going to support GOP in the future, I think you're very mistaken

It's clear that this is the end result of this. These voters aren't going to line up to vote for Rubio, Cruz or others. They may even lose the Senate now, since Trump isn't on the ballot.

Career politicians are useless because they aren't independent like Trump.
I'm a trumpy independent-------who felt forced to vote for the slime Baby Bush. No more voting for the least worst of the two swamp critters for me. If Trump doesn't get in-I'm likely not voting. But I am looking for a nice tropical setting with low taxes to retire too---preferably out of the county now.
Same here. I’m an independent. I think I’m going the route of some of the Libertarians on this board and not voting. Not interested in Marxist democrats or the party of spineless jackasses that constantly bends over for them. And I’m definitely not interested in Marxist light Libertarian candidates.

Did you find Jo Jorgenson to be "Marxist light"? If so, why? She seemed more ideologically 'pure', for lack of a better word, than Gary Johnson.

I personally preferred Johnson, but I realize he was something of a libertarian-centrist. :dunno:

I would venture to guess unless there is a major overhaul in the voting system, fewer American citizens will vote at all now that we know of the blatant voter fraud. Who knows how long democrats and what techniques democrats used at the state level all these years to get democrat governors in place.

It's clear that this is the end result of this. These voters aren't going to line up to vote for Rubio, Cruz or others. They may even lose the Senate now, since Trump isn't on the ballot.

You would be 100% CORRECT! If you won't stand with Trump and America NOW I won't even consider voting for you when you want to run for reelection or president etc etc.

I'm a trumpy independent-------who felt forced to vote for the slime Baby Bush. No more voting for the least worst of the two swamp critters for me. If Trump doesn't get in-I'm likely not voting. But I am looking for a nice tropical setting with low taxes to retire too---preferably out of the county now.
Same here. I’m an independent. I think I’m going the route of some of the Libertarians on this board and not voting. Not interested in Marxist democrats or the party of spineless jackasses that constantly bends over for them. And I’m definitely not interested in Marxist light Libertarian candidates.

Did you find Jo Jorgenson to be "Marxist light"? If so, why? She seemed more ideologically 'pure', for lack of a better word, than Gary Johnson.

I personally preferred Johnson, but I realize he was something of a libertarian-centrist. :dunno:
Jo Jorgensen kept referring to catch phrases straight out of CRT in her speeches and on her website that turned me off ,I can’t get behind that. I didn’t really care to look into her more after that.

I liked Gary Johnson. He was Governor here for awhile. He was a Republican at that time,but I honestly can’t remember that much about his time in office ( granted I was living in CA during part of it.). I guess that’s a good thing though since Bill Richardson was a crook and our new governor is a tyrant who wanted to be Biden’s VP.

Jo Jorgensen kept referring to catch phrases straight out of CRT in her speeches and on her website that turned me off ,I can’t get behind that. I didn’t really care to look into her more after that.

I liked Gary Johnson. He was Governor here for awhile. He was a Republican at that time,but I honestly can’t remember that much about his time in office ( granted I was living in CA during part of it.). I guess that’s a good thing though since Bill Richardson was a crook and our new governor is a tyrant who wanted to be Biden’s VP.
Johnson was far from a hardcore libertarian, but that’s what I liked about him. I wish he had been better prepared and less flaky, but he got a higher percentage of votes than most Libertarian candidates.

I am an east coast person, so I never had him as a representative.

Trump should start the "America First" party and hold rallies, and I do mean while he is in office for his second term

Forum List

Back