I am switching from Trump to DeSantis today

Well, I have just switched my Vote from Trump to DeSantis because of a thread I just now found about how Trump will use Gestapo, anti-American tactics to force the homeless off the streets. So much for freedom... Only rich people are free, apparently, according to some elites.

The homeless have enough problems--- and here comes Trump using force against them.

I'm not voting for him... I'm done.

I campaigned for him 2016... but that was before reading this thread.

I am sick of the "blame the victim" BS that BOTH sides do... both R and D

I have known decent homeless people, people who work but cannot afford housing. That is their only sin: they cannot afford housing! HORRORS! That couldn't possibly be ... Do ya think??? someone else's fault??

This one I knew didn't want to live in public housing because so many thugs live there... whether landlords and/or tenants... didn't trust that going to a different housing complex would work because so many in the past had been hellholes... Did I mention cockroaches (human and non)?

I've never heard DeSantis say anything against the homeless...

STOP BLAMING THE DAMN VICTIM

This is not the thread I read... started to read that changed my mind but here's a story from Newsmax

Trexit!

get lost, dumbass

Maybe people vote for those who are good for the country... and I would STILL vote for Trump over your sleazebag "options" so called.
You haven’t been here very long so you are obviously not aware that candyass is a shill from Langley that has penetrated this site,he always defends the governments version of events no matter how absurd they are,he never once said one bad word on mass murderers bush and Obama when they were murdering women and children.trump being the most anti war president sense carter and lov8ng America,he naturally hates him for that.

Please shoot me dead the very day I let homeless people make decisions for me and my life.

Some of them may have started out decent and got a bad break. Now caught up in cycle of hopelessness and despair leading to unescapable drug addiction.

Remember, if you or I had to spend one night sleeping on cement in the open, we would soon want comfort of heroin too.

You didn’t win…Covid beat Trump.
There is no such thing as a “popular” vote. The GOP will never try to win the vote from you filth in bright blue shitholes.
they had better or we will lose

it's been said th gop needs to get into early voting... I guess because we need to focus on voting period...

I agree with you here wholeheartedly, squid. We ought to put them all in big connex containers and dump them in the Atlantic Ocean.
I won't be answering your sicko posts any longer.

you just give liberals an excuse to be against conservatives (which i thought you were but i guess not)

In this case, the excuse to dislike conservatives would definitely be a valid one

Please shoot me dead the very day I let homeless people make decisions for me and my life.
stupid

It just doesn't even occur to the dumbasses among us that it is not simply about homelessness

so much for your LYING claim to care about big gvt

Some of them may have started out decent and got a bad break. Now caught up in cycle of hopelessness and despair leading to unescapable drug addiction.

Remember, if you or I had to spend one night sleeping on cement in the open, we would soon want comfort of heroin too.
your post is one of the better ones, however, it is a myth that all or even most are drug addicted or mentally ill

have u checked out the cost of decent housing lately?

I won't be answering your sicko posts any longer.

you just give liberals an excuse to be against conservatives (which i thought you were but i guess not)

In this case, the excuse to dislike conservatives would definitely be a valid one
8===>😮

Well, I have just switched my Vote from Trump to DeSantis because of a thread I just now found about how Trump will use Gestapo, anti-American tactics to force the homeless off the streets. So much for freedom... Only rich people are free, apparently, according to some elites.

The homeless have enough problems--- and here comes Trump using force against them.

I'm not voting for him... I'm done.

I campaigned for him 2016... but that was before reading this thread.

I am sick of the "blame the victim" BS that BOTH sides do... both R and D

I have known decent homeless people, people who work but cannot afford housing. That is their only sin: they cannot afford housing! HORRORS! That couldn't possibly be ... Do ya think??? someone else's fault??

This one I knew didn't want to live in public housing because so many thugs live there... whether landlords and/or tenants... didn't trust that going to a different housing complex would work because so many in the past had been hellholes... Did I mention cockroaches (human and non)?

I've never heard DeSantis say anything against the homeless...

STOP BLAMING THE DAMN VICTIM

This is not the thread I read... started to read that changed my mind but here's a story from Newsmax

Oh goody from scumbag one to the exact same scum with just a different name. Two of the ugliest Americans living today.

At this time, I am leaning toward DeSantis (gathering info on him).

Up until recently, I had been focused on Trump only, didn't think anything could dissuade me away from that... but then I heard from Trump's own mouth that he would ARREST the have-nots (homeless) who don't go by "the rules" which, said rules have not been specified, that I know of. I don't have a problem with putting the homeless in a certain area in town or outside or wherever... as long as it is a decent place. But arrest them??? Why not just a small fine? Arrests are for CRIMINALS so this is effectively criminalizing the poor/downtrodden.

Most homeless obviously cannot afford to pay any fine so I am sure that is all that is needed to keep them in their own area. But

Arrest them?

That is sick... un-American

I heard from Trump's own mouth that he would ARREST the have-nots (homeless) who don't go by "the rules" which, said rules have not been specified, that I know of.

I don't have a problem with putting the homeless in a certain area in town or outside of it or wherever (some states alread doing this, a good thing)... as long as it is a decent place. But arrest them???

Why not just a small fine? The homeless cannot afford to pay ANY fine, even a small one.

Arrests are for CRIMINALS so this would criminalize the poor/downtrodden.

I know it LOOKS like the wealthy are better than the people who sleep on the streets (NOT talking about drug addicts who do not want to get clean, which is probably 20% of the homeless population)

yes, it looks like it... the wealthy have their beautiful homes and 3 cars and it looks like God loves them more than the homeless

But as we all know, looks are deceiving.

In the Book ofPeter it says that God is no respecter of persons

Then there is the interesting parable Jesus told in Luke 16:19 --(to show what God thinks about selfish rich people

+

Last edited:

Forum List

Back