I am Surprised by how many Hispanics I Know Seem Racist towards Obama

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I am Surprised by how many Hispanics I Know Seem Racist towards Obama...

I don't Know if Whites are just Afraid, even in White Only Company, to say anything Racist, but I have Heard "that ******" from MORE than one Hispanic in Denver...

I only Know of one White Person who has said anything like that, and he's no longer Employeed with us. :lol:

Not because he was a Racist, which he was, but because he was a Terrible Employee.

Anyone else Witness anything Similar?

I have NEVER Referred to Barry using that Word, because Words Mean things, and he's Not one... Not even by the Conscience of the Senate, DemocRAT Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Standard.

I also Know some Asians who can't Stand him and it's always about his being Black and how Blacks are, etc., etc.

Is it just More Acceptable for Other than Whites to Hammer on Race?

So...

:)

peace...

I don't Know if Whites are just Afraid, even in White Only Company, to say anything Racist, but I have Heard "that ******" from MORE than one Hispanic in Denver...

I only Know of one White Person who has said anything like that, and he's no longer Employeed with us. :lol:

Not because he was a Racist, which he was, but because he was a Terrible Employee.

I have NEVER Referred to Barry using that Word, because Words Mean things, and he's Not one... Not even by the Conscience of the Senate, DemocRAT Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Standard.

I also Know some Asians who can't Stand him and it's always about his being Black and how Blacks are, etc., etc.

So...

peace...

From my observations over the years here and in the Americas there is a racial hierarchy not only within select groups but also amongst different countries. While Hispanic blacks are not always "looked down on" American Blacks are frequently denigrated to a low status, generally lower than Mexicans who are by most Latin American peoples considered to be the Hispanic version of "white trash".

So...

peace...

Many of these Spics come to America, and then racist whites start brainwashing them into thinking that they are better than blacks, when in reality most of these Spics can't even construct a decent English sentence or paragraph to save their life.
Just a bunch of Spics , trying to leap frog over blacks so they don't have to be at the bottom of the barrell.

CNN’s Lou Dobbs recently had to call the police because someone fired shots at his home. Dobbs said he didn’t see or hear the shooter, but described him as Hispanic.- Conan O'Brien

Lou is getting the same treatment.

Many of these Spics come to America, and then racist whites start brainwashing them into thinking that they are better than blacks, when in reality most of these Spics can't even construct a decent English sentence or paragraph to save their life.
Just a bunch of Spics , trying to leap frog over blacks so they don't have to be at the bottom of the barrell.

The one difference between the american blacks and the wet back mexicans.

Is that the mexicans will work, and work hard, at any job.

Whereas, the americans blacks really don't want a job.

And if they do get a job. They barely will work.

The american black women are the usually the lazyest of all.

This is from my personal experiance of working around both american blacks and mexicans.

Last edited:

This is from my personal experiance of working around both american blacks and mexicans.

Of course your gonna work hard, when you come from a country with no electricity or sewer systems or running water in your neighborhood. And you have to use leaves to whip your ass, no one would want to go back to a country with such living conditions.
Come on Mr, Sunni think about it.

Fucking Whitey...

Fucking Whitey...

:lol::lol:

Then you also have a lot of these spics who think they are White, or who support the Republican party.
Just all a result of White people, and their brain washing campaigns.

Then you also have a lot of these spics who think they are White, or who support the Republican party.

Who was the president that signed the proclamation of emancipation? And what party did he belong to? And which president signed into law affirmative action and what was his party affiliation? And which president made Martin Luther King Jr. day a national holiday and again what part was he a member of?

For the life of me I don't understand why blacks are overwhelmingly democrats. I guess it's because they are promised a lot of free shit in the form of welfare whereas the Republicans believe in and advocate personal responsibilty.

Who was the president that signed the proclamation of emancipation? And what party did he belong to? And which president signed into law affirmative action and what was his party affiliation? And which president made Martin Luther King Jr. day a national holiday and again what part was he a member of?

For the life of me I don't understand why blacks are overwhelmingly democrats. I guess it's because they are promised a lot of free shit in the form of welfare whereas the Republicans believe in and advocate personal responsibilty.

Well this is one Black Republican that did not vote for Barack Obama. I agree with your
point, a lot of blacks vote Democratic to receive a lot of government funds.
The Democratic party is the party of the KuKluxKlan.
A Republican President ended slavery.The Democrates did not want slavery to end.They
are the Slave masters party.

Of course your gonna work hard, when you come from a country with no electricity or sewer systems or running water in your neighborhood. And you have to use leaves to whip your ass, no one would want to go back to a country with such living conditions.
Come on Mr, Sunni think about it.

So 52ndStreet you are saying that the blacks really don't want a job because they have electricity and sewer systems and running water in their neighborhood?
“And you have to use leaves to whip your ass. “ The Mexicans whip their ass with leaves? What do blacks whip their ass with?
Maybe if you could construct a decent English sentence or paragraph to save your life you would have used wipe instead of whip.

Well this is one Black Republican that did not vote for Barack Obama. I agree with your
point, a lot of blacks vote Democratic to receive a lot of government funds.
The Democratic party is the party of the KuKluxKlan.
A Republican President ended slavery.The Democrates did not want slavery to end.They
are the Slave masters party.

Why would you Generalize about Mexicans as "Spics"?...

Could you Elaborate on your Use of that Word?

peace...

52ndStreet Why do black people get off being racist towards other people when they are the first to cry racism when the perceived racism is toward them?

Forum List

Back