I am sure the new Speaker

Oh I am sure the loony media and lying demrat dirtbags will try and make it so.
LOL. I can hear the loony MSM now, Mike Johnson is a Russian Asset...

Like Hillary said about Tulsi

1698923544819.jpeg

Whenever Mike Johnson favors Russia, which is often, he is indeed their asset.
Examples please. I can give you several proving Biden is a Russian asset, bought and paid for:
1. His war on energy is raising the cost of oil giving Putin cash for his war in Ukraine
2. Biden approved the NordStream2 pipeline, removing the sanctions Trump imposed
3. $3.5m from the Moscow mayor's wife.

So list your examples of when Mike Johnson favors Russia "often". Or you're a LIAR.

The fake rape allegations and fake financial crimes will be flowing freely very soon. It's too late, of course, and Johnson can happily tell the liars to go fuck themselves.
So you are celebrating lack of transparency and scrutiny...

Now if you get a suprise you will go for the 'How could we have known defence...'

You haven't a fucking clue who he is and you are trying to claim that as a success...

Neither the press nor the GOP had time to vet this guy, I suspect this will bite the GOP in the butt within the next year
They will use the 'How could we have known? defence....

These fucks are so stupid they think because they haven't a clue who they elected that they have tricked the Democrats...

Examples please. I can give you several proving Biden is a Russian asset, bought and paid for:
1. His war on energy is raising the cost of oil giving Putin cash for his war in Ukraine
2. Biden approved the NordStream2 pipeline, removing the sanctions Trump imposed

So list your examples of when Mike Johnson favors Russia "often". Or you're a LIAR.
None of that is true, whereas Trump and Johnson are Russian assets.

1. What war on Energy... Who is winning? Biden is the one that is trying to increase other sources of energy... Trump was the one the cut the ones we have (Saudi Deal)... Imagine how much of yere shit ye would be loosing if Biden did that Trump deal...
2. There is an embargo on Russian Oil...
3. Not even the same company, the names sound a like...

You just show us that you can be filled with bullshit... Bit of advice, check your stuff before you post it, don't want to look like a fool...

1. What war on Energy... Who is winning? Biden is the one that is trying to increase other sources of energy... Trump was the one the cut the ones we have (Saudi Deal)... Imagine how much of yere shit ye would be loosing if Biden did that Trump deal...
2. There is an embargo on Russian Oil...
3. Not even the same company, the names sound a like...

You just show us that you can be filled with bullshit... Bit of advice, check your stuff before you post it, don't want to look like a fool...
You type lies. Here are links to the facts:

1. I guarantee you we will end fossil fuels

2. Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline​

3. Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire​

You type lies. Here are links to the facts:

1. I guarantee you we will end fossil fuels

2. Biden waives US sanctions on Russian pipeline​

3. Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire​

1. Is not a war on Energy, just a type of energy who pay huge amount of money to the people you vote for...
Actually Biden has encouraged the alternative energies like wind and Solar.
Under Biden Oil production has increased by 33%..
But you still haven't answered this... Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources

So the real cutter of energy was Trump and Biden has been working against it since...
Again you are looking like a fool...
2. Germany & other European allies wanted it

They are the ones living closer to this... Germany was asking the pipe to be built, not much gas actually went through it...
Why would US need to object to something there allies want, who live closer to Russia...
No harm no foul...

3. Hunter never recieved the money... Money was sent to a compnay that Hunter wasn't a part off... I think if NY Post wasn't full of shit they would have told you this, but if NY post wasn't full of shit they wouldn't have fools buying there paper... NT Post makes money by selling misinformation to gullible people...

Now here is what the real journalists a re saying:
If we receive clear evidence in the future, we will revisit this, but at this time, proof that Hunter Biden received money through this transaction is unproven.

Mr Mesires has denied that Hunter Biden, a co-founder of the firm Rosemont Seneca Advisors, was involved with the firm Rosemont Seneca Thornton, and neither the Senate report nor Mr Trump and his campaign provided evidence of wrongdoing.

I think you better understand your news sources before using them..

1. Is not a war on Energy, just a type of energy who pay huge amount of money to the people you vote for...
Actually Biden has encouraged the alternative energies like wind and Solar.
Under Biden Oil production has increased by 33%..
But you still haven't answered this... Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources
So the real cutter of energy was Trump and Biden has been working against it since...
Again you are looking like a fool...
2. Germany & other European allies wanted it

They are the ones living closer to this... Germany was asking the pipe to be built, not much gas actually went through it...
Why would US need to object to something there allies want, who live closer to Russia...
No harm no foul...

3. Hunter never recieved the money... Money was sent to a compnay that Hunter wasn't a part off... I think if NY Post wasn't full of shit they would have told you this, but if NY post wasn't full of shit they wouldn't have fools buying there paper... NT Post makes money by selling misinformation to gullible people...
Now here is what the real journalists a re saying:
If we receive clear evidence in the future, we will revisit this, but at this time, proof that Hunter Biden received money through this transaction is unproven.
Mr Mesires has denied that Hunter Biden, a co-founder of the firm Rosemont Seneca Advisors, was involved with the firm Rosemont Seneca Thornton, and neither the Senate report nor Mr Trump and his campaign provided evidence of wrongdoing.
I think you better understand your news sources before using them..
1. Biden said he would end fossil fuels. You can't tap dance around that dumbass. Trump had gas at $1.84, refilled the SPR, and opened ANWR to drilling. Who cares what Trump told the Sauds? Gas was more affordable then than now dumbass.

2. Germany was paying Putin for gas to fund his military while US taxpayers were paying to keep troops in Germany to protect them from Russia. Trump saw the truth, Biden is a Putin asset. Germany needs to buy gas from someone else.

3. Congress knows how the money went from US adversaries to the Biden Crime Family. The Impeachment Trial will show everyone the truth.

1. Biden said he would end fossil fuels. You can't tap dance around that dumbass. Trump had gas at $1.84, refilled the SPR, and opened ANWR to drilling. Who cares what Trump told the Sauds? Gas was more affordable then than now dumbass.

2. Germany was paying Putin for gas to fund his military while US taxpayers were paying to keep troops in Germany to protect them from Russia. Trump saw the truth, Biden is a Putin asset. Germany needs to buy gas from someone else.

3. Congress knows how the money went from US adversaries to the Biden Crime Family. The Impeachment Trial will show everyone the truth.
More allegations with no evidence.

So you are celebrating lack of transparency and scrutiny...

Now if you get a suprise you will go for the 'How could we have known defence...'

You haven't a fucking clue who he is and you are trying to claim that as a success...

I'm merely pointing out that the fake rape allegations and the fake financial crimes allegations you people rely on as weapons against your political enemies won't work this time.

You'll need to get more creative.

Forum List

Back