I am Sooo Proud of My First Lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama

the hero worshipping of a politician and their wifey. Like there isn't anyone else who has actually accomplished something good.

Neither of those two would make a MLK. In fact he'd be ashamed of them for their ugly race baiting, obsession on skin color to the point of getting riots, lootings and town burned. what hero's eh?

the hero worshipping of a politician and their wifey. Like there isn't anyone else who has actually accomplished something good.

Neither of those two would make a MLK. In fact he'd be ashamed of them for their ugly race baiting, obsession on skin color to the point of getting riots, lootings and town burned. what hero's eh?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

$40,000 worth of dresses for the 2 chimpettes at last weeks State Dinner! Taxpayer funded!

sasha-obama-malia-obama-wear-40k-dresses-pp-2.jpg
The dresses were not tax-payer funded...but then again, we would expect nothing but lies from you.

$40,000 worth of dresses for the 2 chimpettes

Still can't figure out why blacks don't vote Republican. It's a real head scratcher.

at last weeks State Dinner! Taxpayer funded!

Has it now been established they were taxpayer funded?

Black vote Democrat because Democrats are willing to pander to blacks with money of white people. When 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on food stamps, don't tell me blacks are supporting their own. With the bastard birth rate for blacks over 70%, it's a wonder more aren't getting together with family member since they don't know who their baby daddies are.
You keep going on with that....despite the fact that more whites get money from the government....and yet people like you don't think the Democrats or Republicans are pandering to them.

I still don't like mentioning the daughters.

Kids are off limits.

Unless you're a liberal who wants to trash the Palin kids or Bush's daughter. But other than those kids yeah....kids are off limits.

Still can't figure out why blacks don't vote Republican. It's a real head scratcher.

Black vote Democrat because Democrats are willing to pander to blacks with money of white people. When 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on food stamps, don't tell me blacks are supporting their own. With the bastard birth rate for blacks over 70%, it's a wonder more aren't getting together with family member since they don't know who their baby daddies are.

Sure. It has nothing to do with you guys constantly calling them chimps and thugs..

Another example of how the USMB wannabe KKK members entire reason for opposing President Obama is his skin color- and that they are such assholes that they will attack his wife and children- essentially for the crime of being black and in the White House.

Sure. It has nothing to do with you guys constantly calling them chimps and thugs..

When they regularly call each other "******", suddenly they're upset about a term?

Another example of how the USMB wannabe KKK members entire reason for opposing President Obama is his skin color- and that they are such assholes that they will attack his wife and children- essentially for the crime of being black and in the White House.
I don't know of anyone condemning the Devastator for his skin color. In fact I initially went for Carson until he was sabotaged. The reason I oppose the SOB is that he is following Alinsky's plan to the letter. Anyone who can't or won't see that he is intentionally ruining the country is a slobbering imbecile. Now they want a murderous criminal liar in the White House.

Another example of those who want to move up in the dick sucking line showing their entire reason for supporting Obama is his skin color.

I don't know of anyone condemning the Devastator for his skin color. In fact I initially went for Carson until he was sabotaged. The reason I oppose the SOB is that he is following Alinsky's plan to the letter. Anyone who can't or won't see that he is intentionally ruining the country is a slobbering imbecile. Now they want a murderous criminal liar in the White House.

Of course you don't

$40,000 worth of dresses for the 2 chimpettes at last weeks State Dinner! Taxpayer funded!

Another example of those who want to move up in the dick sucking line showing their entire reason for supporting Obama is his skin color.

So you consider his daughters to be 'chimpettes' also?

So you consider his daughters to be 'chimpettes' also?

I consider you to be in a long line trying to move up to kiss his ass. I consider you yet another retard that chose skin color over his own country by voting based on that reason. You figure it out.

Really? I never even noticed he was black?

And who's he married to?

Here is my problem with our president. Lists of Obama scandals Don't get distracted by fluff.

Of course you don't

I ignore a lot of things that are said on this message board. Did yo read the whole paragraph? Of course yo didn't.

Of course you don't

I ignore a lot of things that are said on this message board. Did yo read the whole paragraph? Of course yo didn't.

Once you said that you didn't know of anyone who opposed President Obama because he is black I realized who I was dealing with.

Of course you don't

Once you said that you didn't know of anyone who opposed President Obama because he is black I realized who I was dealing with.
Can you not understand English? You know what I meant.

Forum List

Back