I am so sick of this shit.

I think more people are shouting down their message because they cant deliver their message to America without making 'America' feel that it's flag and anthem, and possibly the entire founding of the country is being targeted by their protest.
No, it's that America doesn't want to hear the message. BLM didn't target the anthem or the flag and it was shouted down. Kaepernick is not targeting the anthem or the flag, rather police brutality against blacks and he is being shouted down. People don't want protest about police brutality against blacks, after all, it's as American as apple pie.

AP-Selma-50th-Photo-Packa-4.jpg

Democrats are pure bullshit and failures on the race issues.

Until Democrats are held responsible for their political failures in their inner city ghettos and elsewhere, the areas where all this crap is happening to Blacks, minorities and don't forget poor white folks as well They should just shut the hell up and show some positive results for a change.

Basically, quit bitching and get to work... all knowing Democrats who refuse responsibility but have it.

Last edited:
Professional sports are so grotesquely over inflated in importance that they demonstrate the extremes to which adults can go in abasing themselves.

Professional sports are so grotesquely over inflated in importance that they demonstrate the extremes to which adults can go in abasing themselves.

Sheesh .. now I'm depressed and the NFL is dead to me, well, other than the last half in the Stuperbowl .. :(

When one reads of the virulence of the slavers during the horrible antebellum period, one wonders where all that detestable inhumanity came from and, more importantly, where it went. Having more recently witnessed the Nazi period, we see that humans are ever capable of the most barbaric actions against their brothers and sisters. Only once we realize how to exhort the best from human nature can we hope to escape the worst.

Both sides are like a bunch of fucking children.

And for a national news/punditry program to lead with it just goes to show that the side shows are more important to the hacks on both sides rather than the real issues we face as a nation.

The neurotics have taken control.

I'm outraged!

That's nothing! I'm offended!

You may want to consider embracing your inner nihilist, Gramps. Works for me. Kick back, watch the clowns, enjoy the circus.

The circus tent is on fire! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

:popcorn:

And for a national news/punditry program to lead with it just goes to show that the side shows are more important to the hacks on both sides rather than the real issues we face as a nation.

The neurotics have taken control.

I'm outraged!

That's nothing! I'm offended!

You may want to consider embracing your inner nihilist, Gramps. Works for me. Kick back, watch the clowns, enjoy the circus.

The circus tent is on fire! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

:popcorn:

I Agree ..

Truth be told, the NFL has TWO books, the usual rule book for game penalties and the like and the much harder to find Team Guideline that outlines how teams are supposed to act. I saw it once and thought I had a copy but can't find it, but the NFL has always had a rule that teams are to stand and salute the flag with hand over heart. Seems like a given, doesn't it? I mean, in your entire life, you ever think you'd have to argue with a person about THAT? All Goodell needs to do is enforce it, but I guess he's afraid that too many of the jungle rabbits or idiot fans would get up and hop away from their cushy salaries and leave the game high and dry like LeVeon Bell.

Only a fool would think that its a given to worship a flag.

Well, you are certainly an expert on being a fool. Did I ever use the word "worship?" It comes down to a matter of RESPECT for what the flag REPRESENTS, jackass, obviously two concepts that fly right over your diseased mind. Your country, your fellow American, and especially the fighting men and women who defend your country and have given their life so that you can piss on it. And I bet you DO piss on it.

`
All I care about is the Green Bay Packers. I have tickets to see them at Lambeau Field on 10/15 vs the 49ers.
`

I used to go to 49er games in the Montana/Young golden years... it was swallowed by politics soon after that.

... and the NHL Sharks had come to town.. footballs a yawn next to ice hockey

Last edited:
I used to go to 49er games in the Montana/Young golden years... it was swallowed by politics soon after that.... and the NHL Sharks had come to town.. footballs a yawn next to ice hockey.
`
It's just a game to me. I don't care who they play. I live close enough to Green Bay and it's a family event. A reason to party. :party:
`

Who gives a damn about ingraham or what she thinks?

This "take a knee" protest is designed to call attention to an ongoing social problem in the United States. It is not unlike the idea of flying the flag upside down to signify that we are in distress. The argument that it is disrespectful of our nation or our military is pure bullshit.

This "take a knee" protest is designed to call attention to an ongoing social problem in the United States. It is not unlike the idea of flying the flag upside down to signify that we are in distress. The argument that it is disrespectful of our nation or our military is pure bullshit.
The Right is just trying to keep the subject changed from the original point of the protests.

Don't watch. Solves that issue.

These kneelers have yet to explain how kneeling is helping the cause they claim to be protesting for.

All it has done is insult Americans that are proud patriots.

If youre sick stop watching it. Why are you sick of people expressing their beliefs by protesting?

It's called show respect something loser KNEELERS know nothing about.

Hypccrites go around screaming " RESPECT" yet don't give it to others who died for you scum bag fks to kneel like bitches.

Real men stand bitches kneel.

Fuck the anthem. Whats respectable about it?

If youre sick stop watching it. Why are you sick of people expressing their beliefs by protesting?

It's called show respect something loser KNEELERS know nothing about.

Hypccrites go around screaming " RESPECT" yet don't give it to others who died for you scum bag fks to kneel like bitches.

Real men stand bitches kneel.

Fuck the anthem. Whats respectable about it?

Move to China and do it real fast.

You move to China , they will make you stand for their flag. Probably death penalty if you don't.

Last edited:
The Right is just trying to keep the subject changed from the original point of the protests.

Bullshit, it was the left that first lied about the lyrics as being racist when this shit started.

These kneelers have yet to explain how kneeling is helping the cause they claim to be protesting for.

All it has done is insult Americans that are proud patriots.

Screw American patriots, the right wing nuts. Are you aware that the maj of vets fought for this freedom to peacefully protest,
now they are protesting NIKE.

Pat Tillman's brother is anti the Iraq war (he also served). He died by friendly fire Pat Tillman did, what a waste, but he died so his buddies could peacefully protests.

Forum List

Back