I am so pissed off against democrats

While I am in favor of the increased military budget I am disappointed that he did not veto it.

Trump signs budget deal after raising government shutdown threat

For not impeaching Trump sooner.

So he signs the omnibus bill and says it's so bad he will never sign another like it?

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giving up the wall was enough to give him the boot in 2020. Now he has to put us trillions more in debt and fund all the left winged loons vices in the process.

To be fair, it wasn't his bill. The bill was cooked up by a mixture of
Republican and Democrat swamp-dwellers.

Trump's downfall is that he didn't veto the damned abortion.

So he signs the omnibus bill and says it's so bad he will never sign another like it?

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giving up the wall was enough to give him the boot in 2020. Now he has to put us trillions more in debt and fund all the left winged loons vices in the process.

So bury your sorrow in a tofu burger and go live with the Snowflakes....God DAMN...there is no perfect bill, perfect president, perfect man....I'd think you'd know that by now and have my doubts you were ever a Trump voter.

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So bury your sorrow in a tofu burger and go live with the Snowflakes....God DAMN...there is no perfect bill, perfect president, perfect man....I'd think you'd know that by now and have my doubts you were ever a Trump voter.
Love this attitude after your thread earlier.

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should have known he was a snake when you took him in.

it's not like there isn't 30+ years of evidence.

it's a hard life, kid, and it's even harder if you're stupid

The left is extremely astute at burrowing campaign moneys into bills. Wonder how much will find its way into their candidates coffers?

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, it wasn't his bill. The bill was cooked up by a mixture of
Republican and Democrat swamp-dwellers.

Trump's downfall is that he didn't veto the damned abortion.

:rofl:

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should have known he was a snake when you took him in.

it's not like there isn't 30+ years of evidence.

it's a hard life, kid, and it's even harder if you're stupid

I've always known.

Nothing good can come from New York City

The left is extremely astute at burrowing campaign moneys into bills. Wonder how much will find its way into their candidates coffers?

Who knows? What's in the omnibus bill? Has anyone even read it?

DOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Really? I said earlier I wanted him to VETO the bill and maybe he should have and maybe he shouldn't have. Seeing Mattis standing beside him, I realized the DOD needs that money....yesterday. We may be in a war come summer and although it's too late to get the aircraft we could need for that, we'll have them by this time next year. Disappointment is part of life....who could know that better than you.
lol.gif

Really? I said earlier I wanted him to VETO the bill and maybe he should have and maybe he shouldn't have. Seeing Mattis standing beside him, I realized the DOD needs that money....yesterday. We may be in a war come summer and although it's too late to get the aircraft we could need for that, we'll have them by this time next year. Disappointment is part of life....who could know that better than you.
lol.gif
I agree. It’s the rest we don’t know about that concerns me.

Absolutely incredible.

Good thing I burned my scorecard a while back. I can no longer keep track.

Why don't you guys just nominate a Limbaugh/Levin ticket and get this over with?

Why don't Rush and Levin run? Because they're talkers...what do they ever do? Nobody knows what the Oval Office will be like when they run for president or if they'll measure up. Trump measures up....I'm not happy today but it's the first day I haven't been and if he only disappoints me once every 16 months, I'll stick by him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back