I am so loving these whiney little Trump supporters all wanting a check!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I can't help it, if I see one more white guy damn near in tears, whining over not working and NOT BLAMING TRUMP, I'm gonna scream.

Do these idiots not know that the last year, the house offered Trump 25 billion for his beloved wall and he turned it down? Do these idiot not know that this foil that Trump is perpetrating is being used to keep you idiots off the trail of his empending expose on Russia? How stupid and gulable can a human be? Donald Trump could give two fucks about the damned wall, that is fact. This man loves chaos, he loves being the talk of the media and you idiots only pro-long this jubalent joy, but continueing to support his madness, don't you morons know this?

And for the love of common sense, STOP BLAMING THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU HAD THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE LOCKED UP FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS...HOW THE HELL IS IT NOW, NANCY'S FAULT....

You stupid idiots deserve this and more and I hope this shut down last until 2020

A) what does race have to do with this? Brown and black people don't want their check?

B) Democrats certainly did not offer Trump any wall money last year

C) If you can't even honestly acknowledge that the GOP did NOT have the votes in the Senate to simply do whatever they wanted the last 2 years, there is no hope for you.

A) what does race have to do with this? Brown and black people don't want their check?

C) If you can't even honestly acknowledge that the GOP did NOT have the votes in the Senate to simply do whatever they wanted the last 2 years, there is no hope for you.
Why not? They were in total control. Explain.

No they were not in total control. That is so dishonest. The Senate could not do ANYTHING without 60 votes. You know this is true. Well either you know it's true and you're being dishonest, or you're stupid. Those are really the only two options.

now you're playing unfair

Couldn't have said it better myself.
ACE, if it wasn't so funny, I'd really be concerned, but its hillarious watching these die hard Trump pussies, all whining about this shit and not holding this moron accountable for it. "I just wish they could all get along, I got bills to pay a family to support". Reporters never remind them that last year when his peeps had a chance to give Trump what he wanted....THEY, IE HIS PEEP, IE THE GOP...GAVE HIM THE MONEY AND HE TURNED IT DOWN!!

No they were not in total control. That is so dishonest. The Senate could not do ANYTHING without 60 votes. You know this is true. Well either you know it's true and you're being dishonest, or you're stupid. Those are really the only two options.
Since you simply REFUSE to explain why he couldn't get the bill for that damned wall passed, can you kindly explain how your Trumpenführer was able to get the biggest tax scam passed then?

The immigration deal Trump should’ve taken, but didn’t
As we discussed at the time, the basic contours of the deal were straightforward: Schumer was willing to accept funding for a border wall in exchange for DACA protections for Dreamers.

Since you simply REFUSE to explain why he couldn't get the bill for that damned wall passed, can you kindly explain how your Trumpenführer was able to get the biggest tax scam passed then?
The senate has been ramming shit out the door without the dems since they took office, so miss me on this wanting to play fair all of sudden with the wall shit.

How about instead if you go and educate yourself on how the Senate works........

I can't help it, if I see one more white guy damn near in tears, whining over not working and NOT BLAMING TRUMP, I'm gonna scream.

Do these idiots not know that the last year, the house offered Trump 25 billion for his beloved wall and he turned it down? Do these idiot not know that this foil that Trump is perpetrating is being used to keep you idiots off the trail of his empending expose on Russia? How stupid and gulable can a human be? Donald Trump could give two fucks about the damned wall, that is fact. This man loves chaos, he loves being the talk of the media and you idiots only pro-long this jubalent joy, but continueing to support his madness, don't you morons know this?

And for the love of common sense, STOP BLAMING THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU HAD THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE LOCKED UP FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS...HOW THE HELL IS IT NOW, NANCY'S FAULT....

You stupid idiots deserve this and more and I hope this shut down last until 2020
Shut it down it’s only a quarter of the government shut it down

Doesn't anybody find it rather odd, shortly after the swearing in of the new dems' Trump gives a boojay press conference that lasted 8 minutes....he's SO DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION, HE GIVES THIS USELESS 8 MINUTE NOTHING, JUST TO BECOME RELEVANT.

This shut down, is just another attempt to keep the headlines off the newbee's and the WOMAN Pelosi and all eyes and ears on this crazed orange bitch

The senate has been ramming shit out the door without the dems since they took office, so miss me on this wanting to play fair all of sudden with the wall shit.

My God you people are truly ignorant.

If you don't understand how reconciliation and cloture work in the Senate you really shouldn't be commenting.

If you understand but are just behind dishonest, well...............

It is ok, about government workers not getting paid while they work. Donald said today that he can relate to them.
That was about as funny as him saying he prefers his military not get captured.....and his bragging about grabbing women by the pussy.....and making fun of a physically handicapped reporter...and talking about his personal Viet Nam against STDs.....

Doesn't anybody find it rather odd, shortly after the swearing in of the new dems' Trump gives a boojay press conference that lasted 8 minutes....he's SO DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION, HE GIVES THIS USELESS 8 MINUTE NOTHING, JUST TO BECOME RELEVANT.

This shut down, is just another attempt to keep the headlines off the newbee's and the WOMAN Pelosi and all eyes and ears on this crazed orange bitch

Indeed, because without that press appearance Trump would have been forgotten about lol

The immigration deal Trump should’ve taken, but didn’t
As we discussed at the time, the basic contours of the deal were straightforward: Schumer was willing to accept funding for a border wall in exchange for DACA protections for Dreamers.
Fuck DACA... Those fuckers do not deserve anything good

Forum List

Back