I am smiling a wide smile as I wave bye-bye to the parasites

maybe we should not have accepted the Irish refugees, or the German refugees or the Russian refuges or the Cuban refugees or the Jewish refugees after the war?

How GREAT would America really be?

:rolleyes:

no Einstein, no Tessla

Typical Liberal, can't see the difference between Einstein and violent criminals illegally crossing the border into the US. The keyword is ILLEGAL. It doesn't take Einstein to be able to figure it out. But I guess for Liberals it does.
Are you ok with importing foreign workers to the USA on visas, legally by big entities or corporations?

Yes. Legal immigration and issuing work visas is good for the country.

and not illegally

I don't know what's so fucking difficult to understand about that
with you legal immigrants are ok, with MOST of the vocal Trump supporters on this site, even immigrants legally here on work visas are NOT Welcomed

Donald Trump’s supporters are more likely than other Americans to say the U.S. admits too many immigrants legally and that those who receive visas take jobs away from Americans and increase crime.
Trump's voters agree with him on cutting legal immigration levels

20 trillion in debt. You that kneel at the alter of the golden strap on don't understand this, but normal people will.

We are going broke, bringing in more until we get our fiscal house in order is suicide.

What does your non sequitur fantasies about dildos have to do with legal immigration?

You obviously missed the 20 trillion in debt part? You need a shorter dildo, that one obviously pierced your brain.

What does our debt have to do with legal immigration? Are you confused about what is being discussed?

maybe we should not have accepted the Irish refugees, or the German refugees or the Russian refuges or the Cuban refugees or the Jewish refugees after the war?

no Einstein, no Tessla

Typical Liberal, can't see the difference between Einstein and violent criminals illegally crossing the border into the US. The keyword is ILLEGAL. It doesn't take Einstein to be able to figure it out. But I guess for Liberals it does.
Are you ok with importing foreign workers to the USA on visas, legally by big entities or corporations?

Like for Trump's wineries, etc?

Trump Winery begs Labor Dept to hire more foreign workers over Americans for second time in 3 months

with you legal immigrants are ok, with MOST of the vocal Trump supporters on this site, even immigrants legally here on work visas are NOT Welcomed

Donald Trump’s supporters are more likely than other Americans to say the U.S. admits too many immigrants legally and that those who receive visas take jobs away from Americans and increase crime.

20 trillion in debt. You that kneel at the alter of the golden strap on don't understand this, but normal people will.

We are going broke, bringing in more until we get our fiscal house in order is suicide.

What does your non sequitur fantasies about dildos have to do with legal immigration?

You obviously missed the 20 trillion in debt part? You need a shorter dildo, that one obviously pierced your brain.

What does our debt have to do with legal immigration? Are you confused about what is being discussed?

The amount that can legally allowed to immigrate, the strain they put on the budget in a country with a TWENTY TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT.

Perhaps you would give up your government pension so we could afford to let a few more in?

What say you?

No? Didn't thing so.

The amount that can legally allowed to immigrate, the strain they put on the budget in a country with a TWENTY TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT.

Perhaps you would give up your government pension so we could afford to let a few more in?

What say you?

No? Didn't thing so.

Show where immigration (legal or otherwise) is adding to our national debt.

Immigration Reform and the American Worker

Economists Gianmarco Ottaviano and Giovanni Peri found that, between 1990 and 2004, immigration boosted the wages of most native-born workers, and why a recent study by Heidi Schierholz of the liberal Economic Policy Institute found that, between 1994 and 2007, immigration had a “small but positive” impact on the relative wages of Americans at all educational levels. Actually, the workers who are really hurt by new immigrants are earlier immigrants, since they do compete in the same job markets. In addition to the complementarity argument, there’s the simple fact that employed immigrants are themselves consumers of goods and services, and therefore help drive economic activity.

And when it comes to immigration reform, a policy of amnesty would make it even less likely that immigrants would drive down wages, since undocumented workers are much easier for employers to push around, find it difficult (if not impossible) to unionize, and are more likely to accept below-market wages.

no Einstein, no Tessla

no Einstein, no Tessla

You know how you argue that abortion is cool cuz it's legal?

Guess what? If it's LEGAL for them to be here, we're good.

The ILLEGALS are the.problem. The terrorists and sharia loons and the.drug runners and gang members.

NOT the.legal guys who come here to work and be American.

It's not rocket science, but obviously you enjoy criminals, and hate working ppl. What else is new. What a disgusting worm you are.

I think care is one of those cat women who write letters to.serial.killers. It just seems like something she would do.

Blech.

no Einstein, no Tessla
It would still be great. Our greatness is NOT defined by who we allow into the country.

Nice try.

Some of.my closest.friends are.here on work visas. I love them. Their kids go to school with mine..if they didn't already have many families and small businesses engaged in sponsoring and assisting them achieve citizenship, I would be willing to sponsor them myself.

Though it sort of rankles that they are buying a habitat for humanity house, brand new and a block from the beach, while.families who have lived in the community all their lives can't get a loan..but meh.

What say you?

No? Didn't thing so.

Economists Gianmarco Ottaviano and Giovanni Peri found that, between 1990 and 2004, immigration boosted the wages of most native-born workers, and why a recent study by Heidi Schierholz of the liberal Economic Policy Institute found that, between 1994 and 2007, immigration had a “small but positive” impact on the relative wages of Americans at all educational levels. Actually, the workers who are really hurt by new immigrants are earlier immigrants, since they do compete in the same job markets. In addition to the complementarity argument, there’s the simple fact that employed immigrants are themselves consumers of goods and services, and therefore help drive economic activity.

And when it comes to immigration reform, a policy of amnesty would make it even less likely that immigrants would drive down wages, since undocumented workers are much easier for employers to push around, find it difficult (if not impossible) to unionize, and are more likely to accept below-market wages.

"And when it comes to immigration reform, a policy of amnesty would make it even less likely that immigrants would drive down wages, since undocumented workers are much easier for employers to push around, find it difficult (if not impossible) to unionize, and are more likely to accept below-market wages."

They work for less because they know they offer less...PERIOD!
You may be unaware of this but communication skills is still a paramount asset in employees in the U.S.
Education and intellect is still a paramount asset in employees.
One must offer a little more than the ability to stand and breathe oxygen.
Look, smart, educated, productive, successful Mexicans stay in Mexico, we get the lowest quality Mexican, run down to Tijuana Mexico for the day and notice the third-world filth there...that's what we're getting...this is not arguable. These people can't make it our system as they are just not completely civilized, they're one grade above Zulu's from the jungle. They can't stop the baby factory from running and they will never be qualified to hold a job that affords them the ability to be self supportive of their always growing families.
Again, there is nothing trivial here.

113529_zpsogenp722.jpg

no Einstein, no Tessla
It would still be great. Our greatness is NOT defined by who we allow into the country.

Nice try.
I respectfully disagree
We would not have President Trump, if it were NOT for immigration and us taking in the masses.... We would not have gone to the moon if it were not for immigration, we would probably not have developed the A bomb if it were not for immigration, or the electric grid we use if it were not for immigration....or the likes of a Steve Jobs if it were not for immigration.....

So legal immigration and welcoming those who are persecuted as refuges has been important to the greatness of our Nation.

no Einstein, no Tessla

Like for Trump's wineries, etc?

Trump Winery begs Labor Dept to hire more foreign workers over Americans for second time in 3 months
. Trump is not associated with his wineries at this time while President right ? His family can do what they want or request what they want, but Trump's policies may actually come into conflict with them. Time to hire American.

Actually, thanks to the MSM, it's a matter of perspective. The Obama administration used to conduct ICE raids every once in a while but the left uses propaganda and fake news to portray Trump as a "heartless racist" when he is just enforcing the laws on the books. Personally I'd like to see Trump drain the swamp and get rid of the parasites in the federal government.

Some of.my closest.friends are.here on work visas. I love them. Their kids go to school with mine..if they didn't already have many families and small businesses engaged in sponsoring and assisting them achieve citizenship, I would be willing to sponsor them myself.

Though it sort of rankles that they are buying a habitat for humanity house, brand new and a block from the beach, while.families who have lived in the community all their lives can't get a loan..but meh.
. Of course there are personal stories to add, but that doesn't answer for the overall problem this nation has gotten itself into over the past 30 years now. Like everything done it seems anymore, it gets abused to the point of padding someone's pocket at the huge expense of everyone else's pockets. Common sense has got to return to this country, and I mean fast.

no Einstein, no Tessla

Nice try.
I respectfully disagree
We would not have President Trump, if it were NOT for immigration and us taking in the masses.... We would not have gone to the moon if it were not for immigration, we would probably not have developed the A bomb if it were not for immigration, or the electric grid we use if it were not for immigration....or the likes of a Steve Jobs if it were not for immigration.....

So legal immigration and welcoming those who are persecuted as refuges has been important to the greatness of our Nation.

Things change and humans change. Intelligent people understand that as people and the world evolves so should policy, laws and standards. Remember, people use to talk about how great this Nation was during the slavery era.
Further, there is nothing wrong with intuitively selecting who you allow in and to become part of "the team"...right now we allow you in with a heart beat and the ability to breathe oxygen; we know full well that you will be taxpayer and government dependent till the day you die and we still allow you in and throw you on the backs of hard working Americans. Look past your warm and fuzzy feelings, think big picture and third grade economics and you'll understand.

That is one of the stupidest statements I have seen posted here, and liberals make some really stupid posts. That (even if true, and I doubt it) has LITTLE or NOTHING to do with the increase they cause to the deficit. I know in your monoplanic little shells you liberals think you have a way to twist, rewrite, lie, and adjust the facts to bolster your little lies, but you are so far below the average in thought processes, that you fool only yourselves as we laugh at your attempts.

Forum List

Back