I am once again ashamed of my country: 18% would vote based on whom Taylor Swift endorses? OMG!!

Lol I get called a liberal, conservative, libertarian, communist etc all the time, sometimes in the same day. This just like that pretty much. I'm not in on the groupthink like other sheep, so I automatically want communism or am a Republican lol. Or I really like trump. Or I'm for open borders.. blah blah blah
It's crazy. Our species is full of stupid people.

Lol I get called a liberal, conservative, libertarian, communist etc all the time, sometimes in the same day. This just like that pretty much. I'm not in on the groupthink like other sheep, so I automatically want communism or am a Republican lol. Or I really like trump. Or I'm for open borders.. blah blah blah
It's crazy. Our species is full of stupid people.
You're not any of those things.

You're a contrarian bigot who just hates everything.

Hope that helps.

What did I lie about, goober?
And FFS, just because I think Biden is a POS because I have standards and am a decent person, doesnt mean i give two shits about the obese peaches-n-chief.
Grow up. You binary dumbfucks are a PLAGUE
Yeah, if you consider inappropriately touching and sniffing children, showering with his daughter, extremely divisive, threatens to fight civilians, assaults women etc "decent" then you are one trashy POS.
You know these are lies.
Why do you insist on repeating what you know are lies?

I know supporting Trump must make you gag but by supporting Trump you say you are alright with lying, thievery, rape, child molesting, treason and a myriad of other crimes as long as your guy wins.

No wonder you're so angry with the words you say.

You know these are lies.
Why do you insist on repeating what you know are lies?

I know supporting Trump must make you gag but by supporting Trump you say you are alright with lying, thievery, rape, child molesting, treason and a myriad of other crimes as long as your guy wins.

No wonder you're so angry with the words you say.
Videos, FBI files and his own daughter are lies LOL. Says a cultist.

Youve never seen a lot of things.

What next, retard?
LOLLOLLLLOLLL....the retard comment. Super Fun.
FU easy money.

What you posted is weak, you have YET to call a RWI a cultist.
Dear Lord.

LOLLOLLLLOLLL....the retard comment. Super Fun.
FU easy money.

What you posted is weak, you have YET to call a RWI a cultist.
Dear Lord.
It's hilarious how I prove you wrong, and set these deep standards. After the fact.
It's almost as if you have standards 🤣🤣

It's hilarious how I prove you wrong, and set these deep standards. After the fact.
It's almost as if you have standards 🤣🤣
You haven't proved anything.

Show us a post where you called trump a POS like you have with Biden.

This is horrific!

What does that twit know about American or world events.

Sorry, maybe it's unChristian to call her that, but that's what she is if she endorses briben. People who endorse corrupt, senile candidates like that are obviously NOT well-informed.

So yeh... It's not like I didn't know b4 today that some Americans are stupid as hell... But this confirms it in spades
30% vote based on who tRump endorses.

Which is worse.

Video and his own daughter isnt good enough.
Because.
Cult.
Yes, you are a cultist.
and
From the MAGADUMIANS' newly favorite source, SNOPES

"

Did White House, FBI, or DOJ 'Confirm' Authenticity of Ashley Biden's Diary?...​

This is ultimately how the alleged Biden diary ended up in the hands of the federal government in the first place. All of these relevant facts aside, though, no government official, prosecutor, or judge has explicitly "confirmed" that the diary published by National File is authentic.

These claims are regularly raised whenever there is movement in the criminal case against Project Veritas. Such opportunities allow for short-lived virality and new attention to a story whose publicly known facts have not changed for at least a year, but they are never accurate. For these reasons, we rate this claim as "False."

Is there any lie you won't repeat, LIAR?

Forum List

Back