I am once again ashamed of my country: 18% would vote based on whom Taylor Swift endorses? OMG!!

Yes, you are a cultist.
and
From the MAGADUMIANS' newly favorite source, SNOPES

"

Did White House, FBI, or DOJ 'Confirm' Authenticity of Ashley Biden's Diary?...​

This is ultimately how the alleged Biden diary ended up in the hands of the federal government in the first place. All of these relevant facts aside, though, no government official, prosecutor, or judge has explicitly "confirmed" that the diary published by National File is authentic.

These claims are regularly raised whenever there is movement in the criminal case against Project Veritas. Such opportunities allow for short-lived virality and new attention to a story whose publicly known facts have not changed for at least a year, but they are never accurate. For these reasons, we rate this claim as "False."

Is there any lie you won't repeat, LIAR?
People have been arrested for it. The entire diary is online and their handwriting matches. But go on supporting an incestuous pedo. Its what you guys do :dunno:

Jesus fucking christ. What a joke you are.
The JOKE is you and your stance of, "I didn't vote for trump" but daily you stump for trump and hammer biden.

I could accept your bias if you just admitted it instead of pretending that you have attacked trump, when in fact you haven't.

The JOKE is you and your stance of, "I didn't vote for trump" but daily you stump for trump and hammer biden.

I could accept your bias if you just admitted it instead of pretending that you have attacked trump, when in fact you haven't.
Jesus fucking christ. I have posted many posts for you. And i dont even have anything to prove to you.
You are a waste of my time, you hacked out old fool.

Lol anyone that don't like trump, you can't trust. My gawd. People like you are why leftists throw around the "cult" rhetoric.
Trump is no conservative. He is a leftist. He is on par with "RINOs"
You people need to wake the fuck up
And THIS ^^^^^ is what you consider a major attack on your feeling towards trump. What a JOKE, you are truly a trump, bootlicking Cult member.

And FJB.
I have posted many posts for you. And i dont even have anything to prove to you.

People have been arrested for it. The entire diary is online and their handwriting matches. But go on supporting an incestuous pedo. Its what you guys do :dunno:
You mean like

1707923531415.png

You see MAGAT, you know for a fact you god is a child molesting pervert.
That's why you accuse Biden.
Every accusation is a confession, MAGAT.

Bow to your god MAGAT.

You mean like

View attachment 902115

You see MAGAT, you know for a fact you god is a child molesting pervert.
That's why you accuse Biden.
Every accusation is a confession, MAGAT.

Bow to your god MAGAT.
Trump has said some fucked up shit about his daughter. Its disgusting. Difference between me and you is, I dont lie, deflect and gaslight for trump. Nor am i going to vote for that POS. You will vote for biden. You will show him his pedo tendecies are ok with you. Good luck with that, freak.

Its funny when the pedo enablers try to deflect to trump when people bring up biden and his daughter. Have yet to see trumps daughter talk about him showering with her at an inappropriate age, or blaming him for her sex addiction.
You idiots love looking stupid for your cult. Blows my fucking mind.

This is horrific!

What does that twit know about American or world events.

Sorry, maybe it's unChristian to call her that, but that's what she is if she endorses briben. People who endorse corrupt, senile candidates like that are obviously NOT well-informed.

So yeh... It's not like I didn't know b4 today that some Americans are stupid as hell... But this confirms it in spades
Taylor Swift is certainly more wholesome and intelligent than you or Trump.

Forum List

Back