I am not going to be silenced on the issue of black crime

I am very glad that the OP was allowed to post that opinion. This would not be allowed at any other online forum. It's wonderful that the OP and ALL the contributors to this thread have had a chance to blow off some steam.

Speaking of blowing off some steam ....

IMHO, this whole topic is personal.

Ask any liquor store clerk what ethnicity of young males he fears most. Everyone knows what his answer will be. (If one were to research the killers of liquor store clerks, one would NO doubt find that almost all of them were of a certain ethnicity.,)

Ask any New York City taxicab driver what ethnicity s/he is most wary of. (Those cabbies may have heard about the Big Apple back in the 1970s/1980s when many cabbies were being murdered every year by males of a certain ethnicity.)

Ask any parent if s/he would send her/his child to a big-city high school whose student body is primarily of a certain ethnicity. S/he would look at you in horror! The violence and the vandalism committed by a substantial minority would turn your stomachs.

Ask anyone who has been forced to leave a neighborhood because of the behavior of many (not all, of course) newcomers. (The dangerous dogs, the drugs, the loud music, the fights in the street, the nighttime shootings, the house robberies, etc.)

Yes, it is personal.

Not per capita. And per capita matters. Unless your black, and it ruins your point...

Per capita doesn't matter.

Of course it does. Learning how to compare different sized groups is something most people learned in elementary school.

It doesn't count. Learning that you don't get to use per capita for an excuse to deny whites commit more crime is something you should have learned in grade school too.

Nice try. You lose. Get an education and maybe the adults will talk to you again. Buh-bye.

I am very glad that the OP was allowed to post that opinion. This would not be allowed at any other online forum. It's wonderful that the OP and ALL the contributors to this thread have had a chance to blow off some steam.

Ask any liquor store clerk what ethnicity of young males he fears most. Everyone knows what his answer will be. (If one were to research the killers of liquor store clerks, one would NO doubt find that almost all of them were of a certain ethnicity.,) have you ever worked at beer/wine/liquor store? i have .....and the answer is no i dont fear black men more than white men....it is best to assume clerks in high risk jobs are armed in one manner or another

Ask any New York City taxicab driver what ethnicity s/he is most wary of. (Those cabbies may have heard about the Big Apple back in the 1970s/1980s when many cabbies were being murdered every year by males of a certain ethnicity.)

Ask any parent if s/he would send her/his child to a big-city high school whose student body is primarily of a certain ethnicity. S/he would look at you in horror! The violence and the vandalism committed by a substantial minority would turn your stomachs.

Ask anyone who has been forced to leave a neighborhood because of the behavior of many (not all, of course) newcomers. (The dangerous dogs, the drugs, the loud music, the fights in the street, the nighttime shootings, the house robberies, etc.) why do you continue to live amid people you hate..there are still white zones but most wont make the changes needed to live there

Yes, it is personal.

again i will never understand why you haters dont move to white zones?

Ask any liquor store clerk what ethnicity of young males he fears most. Everyone knows what his answer will be. (If one were to research the killers of liquor store clerks, one would NO doubt find that almost all of them were of a certain ethnicity.,) have you ever worked at beer/wine/liquor store? i have .....and the answer is no i dont fear black men more than white men....it is best to assume clerks in high risk jobs are armed in one manner or another

Ask anyone who has been forced to leave a neighborhood because of the behavior of many (not all, of course) newcomers. (The dangerous dogs, the drugs, the loud music, the fights in the street, the nighttime shootings, the house robberies, etc.) why do you continue to live amid people you hate..there are still white zones but most wont make the changes needed to live there

Yes, it is personal.

again i will never understand why you haters dont move to white zones?
Any whites who haven't done so are either stupid or dead. WTF did you think "White flight" was about?

Not per capita. And per capita matters. Unless your black, and it ruins your point...
If you have a 51% chance of being attacked by a white why cry about the minority?

Why are you worrying about blacks who more than likely are victimizing other blacks? At least they don’t shoot up schools and country music concerts and Republican softball games.

Yeah, why would you be worried about the overall well-being of society? Not like it effects you or anything...
Fix white crime then we’ll talk because we know what’s wrong with the black community, economic opportunity. What’s our excuse?

Sorry but poor people will always have more problems.
Name 3 notoriously dangerous poor white neighborhoods. You can't even come up with 1, right? Meanwhile it's easy as fuck to name notorious black neighborhoods.

I rest my case.
For most of the history of this nation, nearly all white neighborhoods were notorious for blacks.

You aren't going to shut us up, you aren't going to force us to live in fear.

We WILL fight back against black criminals, and those that deny the reality. Anybody reading this post, including you moderators and liberals, can be a victim at any time. It's just a matter of chance.
And...what will you be doing about asian criminals? hispanic criminals? white criminals?

If you have a 51% chance of being attacked by a white why cry about the minority?

Why are you worrying about blacks who more than likely are victimizing other blacks? At least they don’t shoot up schools and country music concerts and Republican softball games.
No, blacks just carjack you at red lights, they break into your home while you sleep at night, while roving mobs of black teens get you at malls, county fairs or as you walk down a city block.
Scary world you live in!

Yeah, why would you be worried about the overall well-being of society? Not like it effects you or anything...
Fix white crime then we’ll talk because we know what’s wrong with the black community, economic opportunity. What’s our excuse?

Name 3 notoriously dangerous poor white neighborhoods. You can't even come up with 1, right? Meanwhile it's easy as fuck to name notorious black neighborhoods.

I rest my case.
For most of the history of this nation, nearly all white neighborhoods were notorious for blacks.
I live in 2018. Know of any notorious white neighborhoods TODAY? If not, then poverty isn't why black people are so violent.

I rest my case.
I live in 2018. Know of any notorious white neighborhoods TODAY? If not, then poverty isn't why black people are so violent.
No white neighborhood has it as bad as any of those black neighborhoods.

I rest my case.
No white neighborhood has it as bad as any of those black neighborhoods.
Agreed, despite there being poorer white neighborhoods, they have less violence than black ones.

You aren't going to shut us up, you aren't going to force us to live in fear.

We WILL fight back against black criminals, and those that deny the reality. Anybody reading this post, including you moderators and liberals, can be a victim at any time. It's just a matter of chance.

Who are you talking to? Who told you that you can't talk about crime? Have you been sampling the merchandise?

Forum List

Back