I am NOT against Electric Vehicles...I want to see them as an alternative!!!

That's the thing, electric vehicles are not in our technical capabilities yet. Democrats like pushing stupid not ready for prime time technology. No idea why, but they do
a real solution to this fake problem entirely created by the government is to start building high rise cheap apartments people can buy close to where they work or where people go to school

Big cities all should have big apartment complexes, close to the jobs and universities.

Electric cars, fine, they should be just like toy slot cars, they should run on roads with an electric rail for the car to latch onto, no batteries, just a hybrid that has a gas engine that takes it to the rail.

But that still gives people the freedom to travel where they want at a distance they want. It also means that all those elements and metals that go into building electric cars will drop in price hence Wall st. wont be raking in billions, trillions.

a real solution to this fake problem entirely created by the government is to start building high rise cheap apartments people can buy close to where they work or where people go to school

Big cities all should have big apartment complexes, close to the jobs and universities.

Electric cars, fine, they should be just like toy slot cars, they should run on roads with an electric rail for the car to latch onto, no batteries, just a hybrid that has a gas engine that takes it to the rail.

But that still gives people the freedom to travel where they want at a distance they want. It also means that all those elements and metals that go into building electric cars will drop in price hence Wall st. wont be raking in billions, trillions.

Cars generate about 4% the emissions they did in the 60s. There are more cars, but each one on the road produces a whole lot less. Then Democrats push stupid shit like trucks and tractors and lawn mowers. Then they have traditional gas provide the electricity to charge them and spurn low emissions nuclear and natural gas. Then they don't give a shit how inefficient China and India are and focus on destroying us. It's another Democrat hate agenda of Americans

I would think you would be against any technology that is inefficient.

I would also think you would be against a technology that is party the Green Renewable Economy which is so inefficient only borrowed government spending forever finances it.

The Green Renewable economy is the most wasteful, deceitful, expensive, power grabbing, over-reaching any tyranny of a corrupt government has ever thought up.
I am sorry you got the impression I WAS FOR EVs!!!
What I am for is CO2 reduction. But not at quadrillion of dollars for wasteful electricity generation!
What I want to see is with the Direct Air Capture (DAC) knowledge reduced in size from gigantic fans sucking CO2 to considerable reduce
and chemical reduction of CO2. Right now the total cost to do DAC for ALL CO2 emitted in the USA would be $660 billion to rid 6.6 billion tons of CO2 in the USA.
So which is less expensive?
$600 billion to RID CO2 or
build 7,616 NEW nuclear plants at $57,122,383,272,149 to provide electricity JUST for EV trucks?
EV trucks will need 2,865,600,000,000 kWh.
SO I'm forever against EVs simply because of the expense.
BUT using DAC even in it's crudest most expensive form IS still cheaper than 7,616 building additional nuclear plants!

Please give me an example of "unit designations"?
The designation of a unit usually consists of a number, a branch or function, and a level of command. Where the designation includes a parenthetical identification, that portion not in parentheses is the official designation

Please give me an example of "unit designations"?
The designation of a unit usually consists of a number, a branch or function, and a level of command. Where the designation includes a parenthetical identification, that portion not in parentheses is the official designation

Here we have a number.
The question is a number of what? Is this Watts? Kilowatts? Megawatts?
Don't get me wrong I love what you've done with the posts they make a very powerful point. I'm offering the suggestion more on support not in criticism.

Jo

Here we have a number.
Don't get me wrong I love what you've done with the posts they make a very powerful point. I'm offering the suggestion more on support not in criticism.

Jo

I pointed that fact out in another thread and gave him alternatives.

Last edited:
I am sorry you got the impression I WAS FOR EVs!!!
What I am for is CO2 reduction. But not at quadrillion of dollars for wasteful electricity generation!
What I want to see is with the Direct Air Capture (DAC) knowledge reduced in size from gigantic fans sucking CO2 to considerable reduce
and chemical reduction of CO2. Right now the total cost to do DAC for ALL CO2 emitted in the USA would be $660 billion to rid 6.6 billion tons of CO2 in the USA.
So which is less expensive?
$600 billion to RID CO2 or
build 7,616 NEW nuclear plants at $57,122,383,272,149 to provide electricity JUST for EV trucks?
EV trucks will need 2,865,600,000,000 kWh.
SO I'm forever against EVs simply because of the expense.
BUT using DAC even in it's crudest most expensive form IS still cheaper than 7,616 building additional nuclear plants!
Why would you want to reduce CO2 which is needed for life?

What level should CO2 be at? How come it is not proven that CO2 is heating the atmosphere.

I do not mean to sound insulting, honestly, but you do not realize that you can not survive without CO2. And I do not mean as the food source for plants and trees. It is your body that also requires CO2! The human body functions with CO2, it is part of our chemistry, our biology.

CO2 is amazing, such a small amount in the atmosphere supports the life of this planet. Do you really believe there is too much.

There is so little CO2 in the atmosphere, ionizing radiation from the sun, has a 1 in 100,000 chance of striking a molecule.

Hell, how can one think that radiation striking an object does not lose energy, we are suppose to believe that somehow CO2 acts as a magnifying glass, that infrared radiation does not follow the rules of physics and does not lose energy when it strikes an object?

This is the one I love the most, we could actually cool the earth with CO2, you can even buy CO2 already cold, it is called dry ice.

It is funny though, that the demcratic party wants to rid the earth of CO2 which will result in the end of life.

Last edited:
Here we have a number.

Jo

4,165,030,000,000 kWh generated by 11,070 power plants each averaging 376,244,806 kWh in 2021.
Total electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all power plants
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
I'm sorry I didn't add the kWh in all the numbers and I appreciate the reminders!

Why would you want to reduce CO2 which is needed for life?

What level should CO2 be at? How come it is not proven that CO2 is heating the atmosphere.

I do not mean to sound insulting, honestly, but you do not realize that you can not survive without CO2. And I do not mean as the food source for plants and trees. It is your body that also requires CO2! The human body functions with CO2, it is part of our chemistry, our biology.

CO2 is amazing, such a small amount in the atmosphere supports the live of this planet. Do you really believe there is too much.

There is so little CO2 in the atmosphere, ionizing radiation from the sun, has a 1 in 100,000 chance of striking a molecule.

Hell, how can one think that radiation striking an object does not lose energy, we are suppose to believe that somehow CO2 acts as a magnifying glass, that infrared radiation does not follow the rules of physics and does not lose energy when it strikes an object?

This is the one I love the most, we could actually cool the earth with CO2, you can even buy CO2 already cold, it is called dry ice.

It is funny though, that the demcratic party wants to rid the earth of CO2 which will result in the end of life.
Hey I don't disagree about CO2! This global warming malarky is so based on biased temperatures. Read the attached and tell me how these so-called "scientists" can describe 1.5 degree increase when they hardly included 12.5% of our Earth's land mass while including Urban Heat Islands!
But I just heard about this:

The process locks in greenhouse gases and the final product can be used as a fertilizer, or as an ingredient in the production of "green" concrete.
While the biochar industry is still in its infancy, the technology offers a novel way to remove carbon from the Earth's atmosphere, experts say.
At a red-brick factory in the German port city of Hamburg, cocoa bean shells go in one end, and out the other comes an amazing black powder with the potential to counter climate change.
The substance, dubbed biochar, is produced by heating the cocoa husks in an oxygen-free room to 600 degrees Celsius (1,112 Fahrenheit).
The process locks in greenhouse gases and the final product can be used as a fertilizer, or as an ingredient in the production of "green" concrete.
While the biochar industry is still in its infancy, the technology offers a novel way to remove carbon from the Earth's atmosphere, experts say.
According to the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), biochar could potentially be used to capture 2.6 billion of the 40 billion metric tons of CO2 currently produced by humanity each year.
thermometerproblems.png

Forum List

Back