I am not afraid to tell you I told you so.

Spin, spin, spin.

We have been giving pedo priests our children for hundreds of years.
God told us to.

Teachers long ago outran priests in the pedophilia race. It's okay because the government told you to. And, if you don't there will be penalties.

Pedophiles have always preyed upon children. That's what they do, either priests, teachers, parents, family members, strangers. That's what they do.

California wants to recognize multiple parents, a necessary first step towards the legalization of polygamy.

When a civilization starts down the road of degeneracy, it never stops short of the botton.

Were you born stupid or have you had to practice to lower yourself to this level?

California wants to recognize multiple parents, a necessary first step towards the legalization of polygamy.

When a civilization starts down the road of degeneracy, it never stops short of the botton.

Were you born stupid or have you had to practice to lower yourself to this level?

Normalization of same sex marriage, to normalization of pedophilia to normalzation of polygamy. Legalization of drugs. Seems pretty clear as to where we're going. Historically which civilization took these steps and stopped short of total collapse?

I see there is no evidence to support Katzndogz' assertion.

Assertions are not evidence.

Normalization of same sex marriage, to normalization of pedophilia to normalzation of polygamy. Legalization of drugs. Seems pretty clear as to where we're going. Historically which civilization took these steps and stopped short of total collapse?

You have no evidence for your assertion at all.

Mankind practiced polygamy for thousands of years before the coming of the Christ. Much of mankind has practiced polygamy since then. Only in the West has polygamy been illegal since the coming of the Christ.

You will not find one single, documented evidence that civilizations crashed because the violated your moral code.

Last edited:
Actually, there is plenty of evidence. The huge increase in crime, for one thing, since the dawn of the "sexual revolution".

Here is something a little old, 2002, but it does add perspective and some history to your concerns. There is a lot out there, if you are interested. This adds some perspective to what the RC Church went through. If true, it is very troubling.
Many are so quick to point fingers at the Church, and at the same time defend Public School Teachers for the same abuses.
Still, better to go on what you know, rather than presume.

You've got me curious now. Who is defending public school teachers for the same offenses?

The unions. That's why they're shuffled from one school to the next. The schools can't fire them unless there are criminal charges, and a conviction. (they can't even fire them for being charged criminally..they have to give them paid leave). That's all part of Kinsey's legacy too...de-criminalizing pedophilia and other sex crimes..the result is that it's reallly hard to get a conviction, which makes people REALLY reluctant to press charges.

My goodness....so you want people destroyed for just accusations? I know teachers who are absolutely TERRIFIED of being in a classroom alone with a student because of the fear of false accusations....and they have a Union (California)....why would they be afraid if the Union backs them?

Last edited:
You piss and moan about the church hiding priests who hadn't been convicted of anything.

It's the exact same thing. You thought the church should have presented them to the police. The schools should present the teachers who are accused to the police. Same thing, you ignorant, wrong headed twat.

You piss and moan about the church hiding priests who hadn't been convicted of anything.

It's the exact same thing. You thought the church should have presented them to the police. The schools should present the teachers who are accused to the police. Same thing, you ignorant, wrong headed twat.

And who is saying they don't?...and shouldn't?

Seems to me, you convict people before they even have a trial....as long as they are teachers, eh?

We found at the school board that a multii-investigation of the teacher, the student, the student's siblings, and the student's parents generally got to the truth of the matter.

We found at the school board that a multii-investigation of the teacher, the student, the student's siblings, and the student's parents generally got to the truth of the matter.

Hopefully. But as I said....most teachers I know are terrified of being in a classroom alone with a student because it's so easy to accuse them of things and ruin their careers with no evidence at all.

Hopefully. But as I said....most teachers I know are terrified of being in a classroom alone with a student because it's so easy to accuse them of things and ruin their careers with no evidence at all.

Our counsel from the school board through the supe to the teachers were to NEVER be alone with a student, that when the bell rang the teacher moved to just outside the door as student exited into the hall way. Teachers were always assigned in number to hallway and door and cafeteria duty. A teacher should always wait until several students were inside the classroom before entering.

Coaches always seemed to be, by discipline, the ones most likely to get into inappropriate relationships with students.

How in the world can organizations like NAMBLA (north-american-man-boy-love-association) operate in the open without the help of politicians and the media? Left wing quasi-scientists try to tell us that pedophiles who prey on young boys aren't really homosexual. The party of no family values is in the business of protecting pedophiles and sexual predators because they can count on votes from their perverted base.

I see there is no evidence to support Katzndogz' assertion.

Assertions are not evidence.

You have no evidence for your assertion at all.

Mankind practiced polygamy for thousands of years before the coming of the Christ. Much of mankind has practiced polygamy since then. Only in the West has polygamy been illegal since the coming of the Christ.

You will not find one single, documented evidence that civilizations crashed because the violated your moral code.

No they collapsed because they became wholly degenerate like ours is becoming wholly degenerate. Across the board. Rotted out with the corruption of the putrid.

Spin, spin, spin.

We have been giving pedo priests our children for hundreds of years.
God told us to.

That's not god, that the bean burrito you had for lunch....

We lock up priests when we find them molesting young boys. Lately it seems we even lock up pedophile football coaches even though they have been protected by the system for years. Why are democrats so angry that the Boy Scouts can legally discriminate against hiring overt homosexual men? Are democrats angry because their voting base might lose another hunting ground?

How in the world can organizations like NAMBLA (north-american-man-boy-love-association) operate in the open without the help of politicians and the media? Left wing quasi-scientists try to tell us that pedophiles who prey on young boys aren't really homosexual. The party of no family values is in the business of protecting pedophiles and sexual predators because they can count on votes from their perverted base.

Probably the same way that organizations like the KKK operate in the open.

Forum List

Back