I am not afraid to tell you I told you so.

Spin, spin, spin.

We have been giving pedo priests our children for hundreds of years.
God told us to.

I accept that people are born with an attraction to children, as obviously, no sane person is going to choose to find children attractive.

But we don't need to accept them. I can accept someone who says they have an attraction to children, but have no acted on it, but once you give in to those desires, you lose that acceptance.

Pedophiles need to know that they must control their urges, that abusing children is never okay, even if they do say they were born that way.

I accept that people are born with an attraction to children, as obviously, no sane person is going to choose to find children attractive.

But we don't need to accept them. I can accept someone who says they have an attraction to children, but have no acted on it, but once you give in to those desires, you lose that acceptance.

Pedophiles need to know that they must control their urges, that abusing children is never okay, even if they do say they were born that way.
Public Execution would be my way of doing that.

I don't believe in the death penalty (we don't have it here in Australia) so that is not an option for me.

I don't believe in the death penalty (we don't have it here in Australia) so that is not an option for me.
I don't believe in it either. I'm anti-abortion too.

I don't believe in sex with kids either.

So how do you stop someone with overwhelming urges to have sex with underage kids? Counseling?

I have no problem with the death penalty. When people show through violent criminal acts that they cannot exist in a society that has Laws and morals... I see no reason why they shouldn't be expedited right the hell out of here.

I have no problem with the death penalty. When people show through violent criminal acts that they cannot exist in a society that has Laws and morals... I see no reason why they shouldn't be expedited right the hell out of here.

I'm fine with the death penalty but often wonder is that really the best punishment. Steven Hayes, convicted late last year of killing Jennifer Hawke-Petit and her two daughters in Connecticut (the husband lived) in a home invasion wants to die, he wants the death penalty. I think he should be left to rot and live with it on his conscience for the remainder of his natural life. And I hope he lives to be 100.

Hayes said he believes he deserves the death penalty and that the repeal of capital punishment by the legislature and Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is unfortunate. He said he views his death sentence as "a welcome relief," even though it could be years or even decades before he is executed.

He believes his failed suicide attempts force him to live with the consequences of what he's done.

"I think I've survived because I am meant to live with the thoughts of what I did to that family," Hayes said

home invasion killer Steven Hayes lied about murder spree, plotted prison suicide - New York Daily News

Public execution for comitting a crime, but not for being attracted to children.
Yep they can never be rehabbed or safe to let loose in society.
Kinda like Ron Paul fanatics.

For all those gay lovers out there I told you this would happen.

Pedophiles claim they were "born that way" too. So we have to sacrifice our children to them.

Before It's News

Still illegal, ain't it? Still hurts children, don't it?

But...what does this have to do with "gay lovers"? You said that like I heard people say "****** lover" in the 60s.....:eusa_whistle:

When you give gays a special rights orther groups will want the same right

The can of worms gay lovers opened up
Pedophiles Demand Social Acceptance Gays Got

I still think dropping all convicted pedophiles on an island and giving supplies for HALF of them is the way to go.

But let's make sure they are guilty....I remember all too well the McMartin PreSchool witch hunt.

For all those gay lovers out there I told you this would happen.

Pedophiles claim they were "born that way" too. So we have to sacrifice our children to them.

Before It's News

Still illegal, ain't it? Still hurts children, don't it?

But...what does this have to do with "gay lovers"? You said that like I heard people say "****** lover" in the 60s.....:eusa_whistle:

So was gay sex but gays are getting their special rights just like this group wants it's special rights.

When you give gays a special rights orther groups will want the same right

The can of worms gay lovers opened up
Pedophiles Demand Social Acceptance Gays Got

Yeah just like that tax cut thing can of worms the right opened up.
Now everyone wants tax cuts!

Forum List

Back