I am not afraid to tell you I told you so.

We have to have some pity on the OP....after all, this is a person who have admitted, maybe even bragged, about having sex at five.

That can create an aversion and an attraction at the same time for those affected at a young age.

For all those gay lovers out there I told you this would happen.

Pedophiles claim they were "born that way" too. So we have to sacrifice our children to them.

Before It's News

Of course paedophiles are born that way. What did you expect? And when they get caught they get sent to jail and should stay there. For a very long time if not forever (unless they agree to chemical castration)

You nitwit, there’s no ‘civil right’ to commit a crime.
Dumb ass gay sex was illegal a few years ago. until gays got that special right to have gay sex.

No, "sodomy" was illegal, in some places, a few years ago.

"Sodomy" includes men getting blow jobs from women. Did you know that the "special right to have gay sex" also gave you the "special right" to get a blowjob from a lady-friend?

So gay sex is still illegal?

We have to have some pity on the OP....after all, this is a person who have admitted, maybe even bragged, about having sex at five.

Hey butch you of all people should see those Pedophiles are born that way and deserve the same special rights you longed for.

For all those gay lovers out there I told you this would happen.

Pedophiles claim they were "born that way" too. So we have to sacrifice our children to them.

Before It's News

Of course paedophiles are born that way. What did you expect? And when they get caught they get sent to jail and should stay there. For a very long time if not forever (unless they agree to chemical castration)

Gay sex was illegal a few years ago but now it isn't

I still think dropping all convicted pedophiles on an island and giving supplies for HALF of them is the way to go.

But let's make sure they are guilty....I remember all too well the McMartin PreSchool witch hunt.

So you don't think Pedophiles deserve the same special rights as any other special rights group?

No they shouldn't. We are talking about men, and in rare occasions women, who pray on underage children.

Most people who are in a gay relationship are consenting adults....you can see the difference, right?

Dumb ass gay sex was illegal a few years ago. until gays got that special right to have gay sex.

No, "sodomy" was illegal, in some places, a few years ago.

"Sodomy" includes men getting blow jobs from women. Did you know that the "special right to have gay sex" also gave you the "special right" to get a blowjob from a lady-friend?

So gay sex is still illegal?

The definition of "sodomy" is any penetrative, non-vaginal sex. It includes both "gay non-vaginal sex" and "straight non-vaginal sex". The laws don't differentiate.

Hey butch you of all people should see those Pedophiles are born that way and deserve the same special rights you longed for.

I am still waiting for you to list those so-called "special rights" that gays have.

List of Special rights:

Having trouble coming up with them?

I am still waiting for you to list those so-called "special rights" that gays have.

List of Special rights:

Gays wanted to have the right to have gay sex. but of course you know that didn't you?

List of Special rights:

Gays wanted to have the right to have gay sex. but of course you know that didn't you?

And what is "gay sex"?

BTW...is Five year old sex a "special right" too?

Last edited:
How have I been "objectionable" to this type of thread?

All I've asked is what you "told us", which you still haven't answered.

You're acting like you don't like this type of thread.

If I "didn't like" this type of thread, I wouldn't post in it.

I think this thread is hilarious.

When you ask some thing stupid like
All I've asked is what you "told us", which you still haven't answered
When it's in the OP you are showing that you object to this type of thread.

List of Special rights:

And what is "gay sex"?

BTW...is Five year old sex a "special right" too?

What is gay sex? you've done it for how long and you need to ask me?

You're acting like you don't like this type of thread.

No, it doesn't.

Your OP is titled "I'm not afraid to say I told you so." But I (and I imagine a number of other people in this thread) have no idea what you claim to have "told us so" that came true. So I asked, and I ask again now - What did you "tell us so" that came true?

No, it doesn't.

Your OP is titled "I'm not afraid to say I told you so." But I (and I imagine a number of other people in this thread) have no idea what you claim to have "told us so" that came true. So I asked, and I ask again now - What did you "tell us so" that came true?

Well, on numerous occasions he has told us that he's a blithering idiot.

No, it doesn't.

Stupid it's in the OP

Forum List

Back