I am not afraid to tell you I told you so.

For all those gay lovers out there I told you this would happen.

Pedophiles claim they were "born that way" too. So we have to sacrifice our children to them.

Before It's News

What did you "tell us" would happen?

Why don't you stop being so fucking stupid for once?

You told us that there would be a medical research conference to discuss the technical definitions of the term pedophilia in the DSM?

I still think dropping all convicted pedophiles on an island and giving supplies for HALF of them is the way to go.

But let's make sure they are guilty....I remember all too well the McMartin PreSchool witch hunt.

So you don't think Pedophiles deserve the same special rights as any other special rights group?

I have no problem with the death penalty. When people show through violent criminal acts that they cannot exist in a society that has Laws and morals... I see no reason why they shouldn't be expedited right the hell out of here.

I'm fine with the death penalty but often wonder is that really the best punishment. Steven Hayes, convicted late last year of killing Jennifer Hawke-Petit and her two daughters in Connecticut (the husband lived) in a home invasion wants to die, he wants the death penalty. I think he should be left to rot and live with it on his conscience for the remainder of his natural life. And I hope he lives to be 100.

Hayes said he believes he deserves the death penalty and that the repeal of capital punishment by the legislature and Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is unfortunate. He said he views his death sentence as "a welcome relief," even though it could be years or even decades before he is executed.

He believes his failed suicide attempts force him to live with the consequences of what he's done.

"I think I've survived because I am meant to live with the thoughts of what I did to that family," Hayes said

home invasion killer Steven Hayes lied about murder spree, plotted prison suicide - New York Daily News

It's just that reverse psychology at work, pay no attention and flip the switch so the Taxpayers don't have to support the bastard for the rest of his life.

When you give gays a special rights orther groups will want the same right

The can of worms gay lovers opened up
Pedophiles Demand Social Acceptance Gays Got

What special rights are those....?

List them:

Hey butch do you think Pedophiles deserve the same special rights you have?

You nitwit, there’s no ‘civil right’ to commit a crime.
Dumb ass gay sex was illegal a few years ago. until gays got that special right to have gay sex.

I said stop being stupid.
That's a well thought out argument. Again, what did you "tell us" was going to happen?
Are you a Pedophile? You appear to be objectionable to this type of thread?

Ad hom and stupid of bigrebnc. Stupid analogy because heterosexuality is hardwired like homosexuality. No civil right exists to commit a crime because of sexual orientation.

And here we are back to this dweeb being fascinated with sex, crime, and children.

His reasoning would outlaw interracial marriage as well again.

Last edited:

You nitwit, there’s no ‘civil right’ to commit a crime.
Dumb ass gay sex was illegal a few years ago. until gays got that special right to have gay sex.

No, "sodomy" was illegal, in some places, a few years ago.

"Sodomy" includes men getting blow jobs from women. Did you know that the "special right to have gay sex" also gave you the "special right" to get a blowjob from a lady-friend?

Are you? The topic certainly seems to get you all riled up.

Do you see how stupid that sounds?

I'm not the one who is being objectionable to this type of thread why does it appear you are?

How have I been "objectionable" to this type of thread?

All I've asked is what you "told us", which you still haven't answered.

Are you? The topic certainly seems to get you all riled up.

Do you see how stupid that sounds?

I'm not the one who is being objectionable to this type of thread why does it appear you are?

Ad hom and stupid of bigrebnc. Stupid analogy because heterosexuality is hardwired like homosexuality. No civil right exists to commit a crime because of sexual orientation.

Why is bigrebnc once again fascinated with sex, crime, and children?

His reasoning would outlaw interracial marriage as well again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back