I Am Not A Racist!!!!

Nuc said:
I couldn't care less about PC. I just wish they'd get organized. And start playing good music again. What happened to their music culture?

Ask "Fat's Domino"...! :eek:

Stephanie said:
SO HERE GOES, ANY ANWSERS????

What is the purpose of the million man march today? What is it that the white's of this country, is not seeing? I feel we have given and given to all race's, yet we still get slapped in the face for?? This is not a thread to bash any race, yet it seem's to me I'm being told I'm a racist?????

The purpose? To blame white America of course. And drum up votes for the Dimmies. (actually some of the goals are pretty good such as pushing for family responsibility and reducing black crime)

One could say that Farrakan and his sort are the racists. They are the ones pointing the finger and keep blaming whites for everything. That's racist imo.

tis getting so you cant spit on the ground and not being accused of holding the black people down. fucking sickening is what it is. Nucs right, get off their asses and quit looking to be led around by their hands. make something happen if you want a change

Johnney said:
tis getting so you cant spit on the ground and not being accused of holding the black people down. fucking sickening is what it is. Nucs right, get off their asses and quit looking to be led around by their hands. make something happen if you want a change

easy to say--impossible to do.

On the bright side....with all of the constant pissing and moaning most white people have stopped listening to the "white priviledge" and "white guilt" BS. I personnally never bought into that and I'm glad others are finally getting sick of hearing it.

Trigg said:
On the bright side....with all of the constant pissing and moaning most white people have stopped listening to the "white priviledge" and "white guilt" BS. I personnally never bought into that and I'm glad others are finally getting sick of hearing it.

I'm not feeling a whit guilty. My 'folk' came over way after slavery, at least by 20 years or so-might not seem like alot,but got to account for how old the 'country' is. So be done with it.

As a country, some parts of it at least, once the war settled that we were a country, we had some making up to do. It's past time that debt was marked 'paid'.

Kathianne said:
I'm not feeling a whit guilty. My 'folk' came over way after slavery, at least by 20 years or so-might not seem like alot,but got to account for how old the 'country' is. So be done with it.

As a country, some parts of it at least, once the war settled that we were a country, we had some making up to do. It's past time that debt was marked 'paid'.

I never did either. My fathers side is German and came here in the 1790's but stayed in the North and then headed west, moms side was Indian.

Here is a little snippet from the news. I guess Farrakhan wasn't watching the news while the people were being air lifted to safety..when exactly was the gov. not acting???? Even the covention center and the superdome were empty by Thurs. that's 4 days...guess he can't count either. :asshole:

WASHINGTON -- Railing against the delayed relief for victims of Hurricane Katrina, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Saturday that the federal government should be charged with "criminal neglect of the people of New Orleans."

"For five days, the government did not act. Lives were lost," Farrakhan said at the 10th anniversary of the Million Man March. "We charge America with criminal neglect."

Trigg said:
I never did either. My fathers side is German and came here in the 1790's but stayed in the North and then headed west, moms side was Indian.

Here is a little snippet from the news. I guess Farrakhan wasn't watching the news while the people were being air lifted to safety..when exactly was the gov. not acting???? Even the covention center and the superdome were empty by Thurs. that's 4 days...guess he can't count either. :asshole:

WASHINGTON -- Railing against the delayed relief for victims of Hurricane Katrina, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Saturday that the federal government should be charged with "criminal neglect of the people of New Orleans."

"For five days, the government did not act. Lives were lost," Farrakhan said at the 10th anniversary of the Million Man March. "We charge America with criminal neglect."

I hear ya, but where is the snippet?

Kathianne said:
I hear ya, but where is the snippet?

It was at the bottom of my post. Here's the link for the rest of it.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/sns-ap-millions-more,0,1856206.story

Forum List

Back