I am leaving islam

islam4ever

Sep 18, 2010
Dubai
I have had enough of my stupid, terrorist religion.

My people are thugs and murderers, and believe in a paedophile profit.

I will become a Christian.

I want to see Pakistan attacked by USA and India.

Change you username and get back to me then.... :eusa_whistle:

Plus... and I am serious, not all muslims are stupid and terrorists

I question your devotion.
:doubt:

I have had enough of my stupid, terrorist religion.

My people are thugs and murderers, and believe in a paedophile profit.

I will become a Christian.

I want to see Pakistan attacked by USA and India.

Yeah, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Dude, you are one of the least entertaining and most transparent trolls on this board. Go suck-off goats somewhere else on the internet.

Good move. Heard they ran out of Virgins. Makes blowin yer ass up a lot less attractive huh? Come back to the light my friend. Aint no mo Virgins waitin for ya. :)

I slam Islam.

Islam is a lamb.

My former "religion" of Islam was a DEATH CULT and I support all those who fight it.

I slam Islam.

Islam is a lamb.

My former "religion" of Islam was a DEATH CULT and I support all those who fight it.
Hiding your true hate for all that is not Islam till the time is right,

now you are a true Muslim.

Celebrate with a deep fried bacon snack:

129170469806038150.jpg

I don't buy 'Islam4ever's claim that he or she was EVER a Muslim.

Pretty obvious from the outset, when he attempted to introduce a middle eastern accent into his posts...before failing miserably and giving up. The question is, was it Yukon's brain cell he borrowed.

BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! ISLAM 4 EVER !!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOO!! BLULOOOOLOOOO!!BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! ISLAM 4 EVER !!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOO!! BLULOOOOLOOOO!! ISLAM 4 EVER!!!

No...wait ........BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! ISLAM NO GOOD !!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOO!! BLULOOOOLOOOO!!
BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! ISLAM NO GOOD !!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOO!! BLULOOOOLOOOO!! ISLAM NO GOOD!!!

No... wait...BLULOOLOOLOOO! HE IZ TROLLZ.....BLULOIOLOOLLOOO HE IZ TROLLZ....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! ISLAM 4 EVER !!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOO!! BLULOOOOLOOOO!!BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! ISLAM 4 EVER !!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOO!! BLULOOOOLOOOO!! ISLAM 4 EVER!!!

No...wait ........BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! ISLAM NO GOOD !!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOO!! BLULOOOOLOOOO!!
BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!!! BLULOLOLOOOOOO!!! ISLAM NO GOOD !!!!!! BLULOLOOLOOOOO!! BLULOOOOLOOOO!! ISLAM NO GOOD!!!

No... wait...BLULOOLOOLOOO! HE IZ TROLLZ.....BLULOIOLOOLLOOO HE IZ TROLLZ....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You KNOW how much I love that post of yours.

I have to spread rep around.

Nor does anyone else.

Oh, and no one should be a Christian simply because they no longer like their current religion. Everyone has to investigate for themselves whether or not it's true by living the principles and seeking revelation from the Lord.

Nor does anyone else.

Oh, and no one should be a Christian simply because they no longer like their current religion. Everyone has to investigate for themselves whether or not it's true by living the principles and seeking revelation from the Lord.

I asked the lord if he's real and it's been 3 weeks and no answer. What does that mean? Wait some more? What if Allah is the first to answer? What do I tell him: no, I'm waiting for the real god to answer me?

Forum List

Back