I Am Ironman!

Cyberdyne is the company that made the computer in the Terminator series, the computer was called Skynet. ;)

It's my favorite franchise, but not big on the Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series, they messed up too much in it.

Lol. I bow to your Terminator superiority. I haven't seen the new one yet, or the TV series. Is the new Terminator movie worth seeing? The third one was so bad I blocked it out of my mind, but I loved the first two.

I recognized the HAL reference, however. I think this must be a joke.

Okay, Salvation was good. It's kept the time line secure for the most part. Though they introduced the infiltrator a bit early in the movie series, it was well done. The special effects were not too much, and cinematography was excellent.

You are crazy KK! :) Salvation was crappy, but I enjoyed TSCC...not the best show ever by any stretch, but they did a decent job.

Lol. I bow to your Terminator superiority. I haven't seen the new one yet, or the TV series. Is the new Terminator movie worth seeing? The third one was so bad I blocked it out of my mind, but I loved the first two.

I recognized the HAL reference, however. I think this must be a joke.

Okay, Salvation was good. It's kept the time line secure for the most part. Though they introduced the infiltrator a bit early in the movie series, it was well done. The special effects were not too much, and cinematography was excellent.

You are crazy KK! :) Salvation was crappy, but I enjoyed TSCC...not the best show ever by any stretch, but they did a decent job.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles didn't follow the timeline, and their "fix" in an attempt to make it more suited to reality was just horrible, and broke the laws already established by the previous stories. Salvation followed the comics, and did a great adaptation.

I've read of these "power suits" before and they're just the tip of the iceberg. The future's coming fast.
:eusa_shhh:

KK doesn't think they're real.

Assuming ... yet again. ;)

So ... do you have your robot maid operating yet?

Nah, I just have the old model.

kc302b2.JPG

Ya think he qualifies for Cash for Clunkers?

:eusa_shhh:

KK doesn't think they're real.

Assuming ... yet again. ;)

So ... do you have your robot maid operating yet?

Nah, I just have the old model.

kc302b2.JPG

Ya think he qualifies for Cash for Clunkers?

Not yet, give it a few more years. ;)

The part of this that makes me feel sad for you is that you really don't get my references or my point. Imagination, dreaming, and fantasy is what's bringing all these "advances" ... not cold hard facts. :cool:

Forum List

Back