I am in facebook jail...

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact checkers LOL
That was it? Seriously? No implied threats or anything. If so, that's pretty ridiculous. Glad I don't use FB.
Yep. I just say that Joe picked the Hoe for the border crisis . Automatic thing popped up saying I could not post on facebook for 24 hours because of being a bully LOL

That's not bullying. That's just being an asshole.
Only in the mind of an authoritarian does telling the truth become "being an asshole."

:rolleyes:

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact checkers LOL
That was it? Seriously? No implied threats or anything. If so, that's pretty ridiculous. Glad I don't use FB.
Yep. I just say that Joe picked the Hoe for the border crisis . Automatic thing popped up saying I could not post on facebook for 24 hours because of being a bully LOL

True.

Only in the mind of an authoritarian does telling the truth become "being an asshole."

"telling the truth".....:heehee: pretty funny stuff coming from whitie righties.

You must have the Sign of the Beast as your avatar to appease Zuckerturd.

I never got banned but I quit them the week The Donald was elected. Too many people on both sides were going batshit crazy.
I was banned in October of last year until 2 days after the election.
It started out as a 72 hour ban...but the Muslim factcheckers extended it to 30 days.
They weren't taking any chances.....my posts were too compelling to be allowed.

They hadn't started the ban-a-thon when I quit. I did report a post once in which someone said that Muslims should kill all American Marines maybe in 2015 or so and they decided that didn't violate their terms of service.

My cousin is banned at least once a month for a week. He has 3 back up accounts they have all been banned for a not posting lol .. He is hard core right wing.. I am a conservative but I dont get like he is...

You must have the Sign of the Beast as your avatar to appease Zuckerturd.

I never got banned but I quit them the week The Donald was elected. Too many people on both sides were going batshit crazy.
I was banned in October of last year until 2 days after the election.
It started out as a 72 hour ban...but the Muslim factcheckers extended it to 30 days.
They weren't taking any chances.....my posts were too compelling to be allowed.

They hadn't started the ban-a-thon when I quit. I did report a post once in which someone said that Muslims should kill all American Marines maybe in 2015 or so and they decided that didn't violate their terms of service.
That should have been gone, for sure.

Only in the mind of an asshole does calling the Vice-President a "Hoe", become anything more than an puerile attempt to denigrate and insult a woman who is twice the man you'll ever be.

This a misspelling by the way - a "hoe" is a "garden implement", but we are dealing with the combined products of white nationalist thinking and the Republican education system here. Definitely not one of God's brighter lights.

Why would anyone be on that Fascist site anyway
I stay on there to post vulgar faggotoid memes about sukaborg.

I've always thought Zuckerberg was a closet queer

James doesn't think he's in the closet so much anymore and tells him all the time. But he doesn't get banned for that. It's shit like folks are talking about here or maybe even muttering the word "muslim"

Back to jail you go!!!

My cousin is banned at least once a month for a week. He has 3 back up accounts they have all been banned for a not posting lol .. He is hard core right wing.. I am a conservative but I dont get like he is...
Sounds like a Jan 6th insurrectionist.

You are a retard.
You a Jan 6th insurrectionist too? Of just one of those supporters who hide behind your keyboard?

I bet you wet your big ole granny panties every time you type out that "Jan 6th insurrectionist" don't you, ya fuckin retard.

Sounds like a Jan 6th insurrectionist.

You are a retard.
You a Jan 6th insurrectionist too? Of just one of those supporters who hide behind your keyboard?

I bet you wet your big ole granny panties every time you type out that "Jan 6th insurrectionist" don't you, ya fuckin retard.

Why is it that you fools consistently try to suggest sexual connotation to political discussions? Do YOU get sexually aroused talking about politics? Do you get excited when Trump insults a female politician? Do you touch yourself when Lindsay Graham expresses his undying devotion to Trump?

When this is what passes for your sex life, you're in big, big trouble.

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon.

HoeVsWhore_1032x1600.jpg

Congratz, You are an imbecile. Am I banned yet ?

Only in the mind of an asshole does calling the Vice-President a "Hoe", become anything more than an puerile attempt to denigrate and insult a woman who is twice the man you'll ever be.

Most people, men and women, achieve whatever success they do, based on their abilities.

The Whore only ever got any foothold in politics in exchange for sucking Brown's Willie. By her own abilities, she would never have amounted to anything more than a mediocre ambulance chaser; and most of us would have been spared from every having to hear of her.

Forum List

Back