I am Glad USMessage Board is here as a Relevant and Substantive Alternative

Walt104

Rookie
Sep 18, 2018
It is really great after encountering a unpleasant situation elsewhere, USMessage Board was there as a better option that made me feel somewhat vindicated. I intend to ensure my contributions offer relevant and factual information with cited sources. Its just at this other place at constantly being subjected to offensive and negative articles that bore no relevance when it comes to contributing to a positive approach toward society, it was extremely hard to not express how I really felt about those negative and offensive articles, and that members insisted on posting at insinuating on the negative more than the positive. Anyway, that is all in the past and now its time to keep it moving going forward.

“......Relevant and factual information....” ahhh that’s not really required here. We all just kinda call people we don’t agree with stupid and uninformed. It’s easier and sometimes funny and amusing.

• Banned
Let me guess:desk:

you must be a Demoncrat…..
Just read some of his posts. A bitter, angry Trump hater. Which is OK.
Well Putin's puppet tRump hates America too and everyone in it to which that $1 trillion deficit he and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies created is a justification to despise this hacked and rigged in impostor who is a sucker's so-called president, and in violation of US Constitutional law. I would rather be a independent thinker than a brainwashed tRump cult follower who enjoys the idea of the destruction of Democracy, civilization and any type of moral virtues left within humanity. Also, that insult is spelled Democrat and not Demoncrat, unless you are calling me a Demon which is basically a projection of what a GOPer and brainwashed tRump cult follower is.

Last edited:

Well Putin's puppet tRump hates America too and everyone in it to which that $1 trillion deficit he and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies created is a justification to despise this hacked and rigged in impostor who is a sucker's so-called president, and in violation of US Constitutional law. I would rather be a independent thinker than a brainwashed tRump cult follower who enjoys the idea of the destruction of Democracy, civilization and any type or moral virtues left within humanity.

You aren't getting the same news as the rest of us rubes.

Well Putin's puppet tRump hates America too and everyone in it to which that $1 trillion deficit he and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies created is a justification to despise this hacked and rigged in impostor who is a sucker's so-called president, and in violation of US Constitutional law. I would rather be a independent thinker than a brainwashed tRump cult follower who enjoys the idea of the destruction of Democracy, civilization and any type of moral virtues left within humanity. Also, that insult is spelled Democrat and not Demoncrat, unless you are calling me a Demon which is basically a projection of what a GOPer and brainwashed tRump cult follower is.
AH there we go. A venomous Trump hater posing as a "moderate". Do you ever consider the positives of what he has accomplished in his first 2 years or are you transfixed to Twitter and CNN? Who is brainwashed?

It is really great after encountering a unpleasant situation elsewhere, USMessage Board was there as a better option that made me feel somewhat vindicated. I intend to ensure my contributions offer relevant and factual information with cited sources. Its just at this other place at constantly being subjected to offensive and negative articles that bore no relevance when it comes to contributing to a positive approach toward society, it was extremely hard to not express how I really felt about those negative and offensive articles, and that members insisted on posting at insinuating on the negative more than the positive. Anyway, that is all in the past and now its time to keep it moving going forward.

Sorry dude, we mostly do fart jokes here.

Sorry dude, we mostly do fart jokes here.

Yeah......it's all that hot air in the 'atmosphere' :abgg2q.jpg:

Welcome to our latest liberal. Nice to see you. The reason I say this is that your OP is a whole paragraph that says nothing. But again welcome.

Welcome, Walt. Since you've been here almost a month, I'm guessing you have found USMB more welcoming. Have a donut.
Donuts-image-donuts-36602179-1600-1134-e1512691946519.jpg

The mods allow a huge amount of leeway and one quickly learns who the Leftist/Progressive trolls are.

Forum List

Back