New Here

I'm probably more Conservative then you would like....feel free to call me names...H

Welcome, we out number libtards here 50 to one .the liberals ran away from this site because they couldn't debate logic and facts, the rest remain are all liberal trolls with the exception of care for all, old lady, play time , eagle wings......

I'm probably more Conservative then you would like....feel free to call me names...H

Aw man, leave while you can. The Conservatives on here are a pretty crazy mix of Al Gore and Rush Limbaugh who are an embarrassment to anyone who agrees with them. The liberals, well, you know what they say about the definition of insanity.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, Harv! You will be more than appreciated here! You won't like me much, but I'll feed ya, anyway.
Kick off your shoes and have a donut! Make yourself to home!
upload_2018-10-19_12-54-44.png

Thanks for the welcome....I'll try not to be a Troll....but, sometimes it's hard after you read a Liberal post....H

Aw man, leave while you can. The Conservatives on here are a pretty crazy mix of Al Gore and Rush Limbaugh who are an embarrassment to anyone who agrees with them. The liberals, well, you know what they say about the definition of insanity.

Welcome aboard.
That's a lot of finger-pointing to a virtual stranger, dear sir.

You'll fit in well, as long as you abide by the principles of 21st Century Conservatism. However, if you ever fail to echo the meme's and echoes of other self proclaimed members of the conservative caucus here, they'll toss you under the bus with alacrity, and label you a RINO.

Forum List

Back