I am done

wow look! Ravi has an avatar! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
And it's pretty appropriate. I neg repped her for her stupid post in this thread, so she neg repped a post of mine in Radioman's truck thread, saying "I think you dropped this." :rofl:

This is why I love Ravi. For one the girl has bigger balls than probably any guy on this board.
Not saying I am happy she neg'd you, don't want to get involved in that discussion.

wow look! Ravi has an avatar! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
And it's pretty appropriate. I neg repped her for her stupid post in this thread, so she neg repped a post of mine in Radioman's truck thread, saying "I think you dropped this." :rofl:

This is why I love Ravi. For one the girl has bigger balls than probably any guy on this board.
Not saying I am happy she neg'd you, don't want to get involved in that discussion.
Butthurt = big balls? :confused:

And if he'd dropped his papers when Bush was President, you'd be hailing him as a true American patriot and a hero. :cuckoo:
Nope, he'd still be a coward.
20+ years of service. Shed blood. You're full of crap.

how do you know he 'shed blood'?

i wouldn't say he's a coward. i'd just say he's a partisan hack who suffers from ODS given that he didn't say book when the last admin sent 4,000 people to die in a war of choice.

oh... and if you're wondering what i'd have said had he done this (or said he is) when bush was president, i'd have said, you volunteer for service, you volunteer regardless of who the CinC is and you don't get to choose.

Last edited:
Nope, he'd still be a coward.
20+ years of service. Shed blood. You're full of crap.

how do you know he 'shed blood'?
He said he did. I tend to take's people's word when they talk about their service. YMMV.
i wouldn't say he's a coward. i'd just say he's a partisan hack who suffers from ODS given that he didn't say book when the last admin sent 4,000 people to die in a war of choice.
At that time, CH wouldn't have been eligible to retire. He could have separated, but he'd have lost all his benefits, which would have had a huge impact on his family.
oh... and if you're wondering what i'd have said had he done this (or said he is) when bush was president, i'd have said, you volunteer for service, you volunteer regardless of who the CinC is and you don't get to choose.
When you reach 20 years, yes, you do have a choice. CH doesn't have to continue serving under a CinC whose judgement he doesn't trust.

Would you keep working for a boss you don't like if you didn't have to?

My brother-in-law retired from the Air Force after 20 years, just last year. I guess he's a coward too.
Did he retire because a Democrat was president?

The military serves the PEOPLE. The national guard also serves its state.

And CH has served over 20 years.

The charge of cowardice is ludicrous...especially from someone who's never worn the uniform.

I think it's safe to say that most people in the military despise Obama. They have no problem determining who their friends are.

Some despise Obama, some like him, but all despise a comment like than of camcoon2 that attempts to undermine the good order and discipline of the armed forces.

conhog has every right to honorably leave the service if he has met his military obligations.

He has every right to leave the service because he cannot serve under Obama.

I knew many officers and NCOs who left the service after the Iran-Contra exposure, because they believed RR betrayed them and put them in harm's way as the administration violated the law and North/others perjured themselves in front of Congress.

Forum List

Back