I am Domino

Status
Not open for further replies.
this name is taken from the American Ernest-Septon-Thompson ... an American traveler, survivalist, writer.
Domino is a cunning fox who deceived bad farmers, gangsters ...

Domino is a much more apropos name than Selivan. Now you can regale us with more stories of Soviet ingenuity and superiority and we can watch the domino fall again.

73633581.jpg

We
this name is taken from the American Ernest-Septon-Thompson ... an American traveler, survivalist, writer.
Domino is a cunning fox who deceived bad farmers, gangsters ...
Hello Domino and welcome to a well-rounded political exchange of ideas, facts, disputable facts, and subjective facts. Your hello post indicates that you fight crime and are against deception, that is if I assessed it correctly? Now, since your words draw readers’ attention on your skillful ability to detect unscrupulous players, are you free of these traits yourself or using subversive tactics? BTW- I’m one of the posters who tends to post corny jokes and looks for the humor in most posts:)

Actually, at the pizza buffets I spend half my time at salad bar. And I'll take onion over cigarette breath anytime.

All in all, over half my pizzas are home-made.... all-natural nothing but the best ingredients. And so far so good....I'll be 60 in 3 weeks.

You just jinxed yourself.
You'll get run over by a garbage truck before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back