I am disappointed.

DrSporK

Rookie
Nov 15, 2010
I just got banned from the Democratic Underground for 3rd or 4th time and I needed a new forum full of tree hugging liberals to ridicule for my own pleasure. So i joined this forum in hopes of quenching my thirst to communicate with retards... but I fear I may have been duped as this appears to be a mainly conservative message board.

You see friends, I was directed here by a very stupid woman and was hoping to find the likes of her kind here. So I say this to you dear readers, may I find some glorified imbeciles amongst these threads for otherwise I shall not be pleased.

-The God, The SporK

Lots of retards from both sides here.

Now it looks like they are +1.

son-i-am-disappoint.gif

Trust me... if you are The Spork, you will find them.

They are all around us.... get a big can of Raid... spray it, and watch them run.

Just look at my sig....

Truthmatters is here.
Rdean is here.
Bfgrn hasn't been around for a while, but is good.
Midcan might be a bot.

There is a lot of material, and the banhammer is kept locked.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Truthmatters is here.
Rdean is here.
Bfgrn hasn't been around for a while, but is good.
Midcan might be a bot.

There is a lot of material, and the banhammer is kept locked.

Midcan is incapable of having a conversation without posting a link to some Amazon book or another.

I swear, all midcan does is troll Amazon all day looking for things to reinforce the pre-existing stereotypes/opinions.

I just got banned from the Democratic Underground for 3rd or 4th time and I needed a new forum full of tree hugging liberals to ridicule for my own pleasure. So i joined this forum in hopes of quenching my thirst to communicate with retards... but I fear I may have been duped as this appears to be a mainly conservative message board.

You see friends, I was directed here by a very stupid woman and was hoping to find the likes of her kind here. So I say this to you dear readers, may I find some glorified imbeciles amongst these threads for otherwise I shall not be pleased.

-The God, The SporK

your search will be greatly aided by the acquisition of a mirror.

-The God, The SporK
I like this guy already! (No homo)

Trust me... if you are The Spork, you will find them.

They are all around us.... get a big can of Raid... spray it, and watch them run.

Just look at my sig....

You know of me, sir?

Then you know what is at stake.

It has begun.

-SporK

-The God, The SporK

Fuck!

I was trying to think of a line like that.

Damn you del...damn you...

-The God, The SporK

I don't suppose you'd let me borrow the one you keep in your purse?

-SporK

-The God, The SporK

Fuck!

I was trying to think of a line like that.

Damn you del...damn you...

Jesus fucking christ, if you're having trouble coming up with minor league material like that...then I'm in the right fucking place.

-SporK

-The God, The SporK

That is SUCH a cool story, bro. :thup:

-The God, The SporK

csb1.jpg

-The God, The SporK

I don't suppose you'd let me borrow the one you keep in your purse?

-SporK

no, go freeload off someone else.

btw, your thread title should be using the present, not the past participle of disappoint.

-The God, The SporK

csb1.jpg

Man that movie is awesome, haven't seen it in awhile. I laughed so hard when he was getting intimate with the pizza slice. :lol:

Forum List

Back