I am disappointed in the US electorate.

I am disappointed in the US electorate. It is unfathomable that an immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, like Donald Trump, could be elected President.
Now , 2 of the top 3 Democrats candidates for the nomination to run against Trump are unqualified.
God bless Joe Biden but age has diminished his abilities. It takes very little to confuse him. This will only get worse as time goes on.
Bernie Sanders left wing politics are too extreme for our country. His mental abilities have held up with age but he soon will be 80. That is too old to be President of the USA.

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President.

God help us.

Cause wanting American trade and immigration policy to benefit AMERICANS, is beyond the pale?
No, but increasing our debt like a drunken sailor, maximizing the economy today at the cost of the future, pulling back environmental protections, empowering white nationalists; ignoring the separations of power set up up our founding Fathers, giving more credit to Russia than our own institutions like the FBI and the CIA, bad mouthing US heroes like John McCain because John McCain did not like Trump, closing our economy making it resemble communism than an open capitalist economy like most conservatives. And being the most immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, by far, in a profession that attracts immoral, unethical and disgusting human beings. Need I say more.
McCain was no Hero. He served honorably and was a Prisoner of war that suffered torture, that does not make him a hero. He also wasn't much of a Republican.
McCain deserved the respect of all Americans for his life long service. That does not mean you agree with him. A person who dodged going to Viet Nam because of bone spurs should keep is fricking mouth shut if he cannot say anything positive. If he was a man who had an ounce of honor he would have done so.
McCain was no Hero and he was not really a Republican either. He was left of center. I may respect McCain's military service but there is NO WAY I respect his Senate service and he attacked Trump Trump simply paid him back for being a traitorous Turd. Payback is earned.

I am disappointed in the US electorate. It is unfathomable that an immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, like Donald Trump, could be elected President.
Now , 2 of the top 3 Democrats candidates for the nomination to run against Trump are unqualified.
God bless Joe Biden but age has diminished his abilities. It takes very little to confuse him. This will only get worse as time goes on.
Bernie Sanders left wing politics are too extreme for our country. His mental abilities have held up with age but he soon will be 80. That is too old to be President of the USA.

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President.

God help us.

The taste of your tears shed in this post is redolent of:

remy-martin-xo-cognac-champagne_2048x2048.jpg

God help us.

The taste of your tears shed in this post is redolent of:

View attachment 280125
If my tears taste like Remy Martin, I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

God help us.

Cause wanting American trade and immigration policy to benefit AMERICANS, is beyond the pale?
No, but increasing our debt like a drunken sailor, maximizing the economy today at the cost of the future, pulling back environmental protections, empowering white nationalists; ignoring the separations of power set up up our founding Fathers, giving more credit to Russia than our own institutions like the FBI and the CIA, bad mouthing US heroes like John McCain because John McCain did not like Trump, closing our economy making it resemble communism than an open capitalist economy like most conservatives. And being the most immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, by far, in a profession that attracts immoral, unethical and disgusting human beings. Need I say more.

Most of that is complete shit, and what is not complete shit, is standard behavior for ALL modern US presidents.

Slamming people for supporting shit you make up, is you being the bad person.

God help us.

McCain was no Hero. He served honorably and was a Prisoner of war that suffered torture, that does not make him a hero. He also wasn't much of a Republican.
McCain deserved the respect of all Americans for his life long service. That does not mean you agree with him. A person who dodged going to Viet Nam because of bone spurs should keep is fricking mouth shut if he cannot say anything positive. If he was a man who had an ounce of honor he would have done so.

McCain got the respect he deserved. And then he insulted the majority of the people that supported him, and Trump insulted him back.

It is not reasonable to slight Trump for insulting someone BACK.

God help us.

Most of that is complete shit, and what is not complete shit, is standard behavior for ALL modern US presidents.

Please provide specifics where my claims are not true. I assume that is what you mean by saying my claims are shit.

God help us.

McCain got the respect he deserved. And then he insulted the majority of the people that supported him, and Trump insulted him back.

You are a fool as exemplified by this post. You do not know what respect is. Probably because you have never been respected.

God help us.

Please provide specifics where my claims are not true. I assume that is what you mean by saying my claims are shit.

"Empowering white nationalists" is the first clear example of one of your claims being completely shit.

That is just made up crap, supported by nothing but different types of multiple levels of made up shit.

The most clear cut example of that, of course, is the famous "very fine people" lie, where the leftist media, clearly and constantly lied to the American people about what the President said.

THere is no excuse for that, either from the media, nor the liberals who have been supporting such a divisive and hate filled lie.

Only the most vile person, would spread such poison.

You are a fool as exemplified by this post. You do not know what respect is. Probably because you have never been respected.

There is nothing foolish about telling the Truth.

John McCain, built a political career off of the respect this nation gave him for his service.

He then, decades later, insulted the majority of his own supporters, (from his failed presidential bid) who later on, supported Trump, in his campaign.

Trump, defending his supporters, insulted McCain back.

THere is nothing foolish about pointing out the context of Trump's supposed "attack" on McCain.

That you would claim there was, is just you lying.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: newsflash nobody likes you mooching deadbeats on the left. :itsok:
My family and my banker like me. My employees act like they like me.

"act"
yes, act. When you sign someone's paycheck they almost always act like they like you

God help us.

"Empowering white nationalists" is the first clear example of one of your claims being completely shit.

That is just made up crap, supported by nothing but different types of multiple levels of made up shit.

The most clear cut example of that, of course, is the famous "very fine people" lie, where the leftist media, clearly and constantly lied to the American people about what the President said.

THere is no excuse for that, either from the media, nor the liberals who have been supporting such a divisive and hate filled lie.

You pointed out some pretty good shit, there.

There is nothing foolish about telling the Truth.

John McCain, built a political career off of the respect this nation gave him for his service.

He then, decades later, insulted the majority of his own supporters, (from his failed presidential bid) who later on, supported Trump, in his campaign.

Trump, defending his supporters, insulted McCain back.

THere is nothing foolish about pointing out the context of Trump's supposed "attack" on McCain.

That you would claim there was, is just you lying.
Trump built his career off the respect the nation gave for his service, oops, that is wrong, Trump never served his country.
The only person Trump has ever served and continues to serve is himself.

God help us.
Those we choose to "lead" us are a reflection of our society, as are those we choose to entertain us.

So yeah, it's reasonable to be worried right now.
What was elected for now was caused by what we elected then.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: newsflash nobody likes you mooching deadbeats on the left. :itsok:
My family and my banker like me. My employees act like they like me.

"act"
yes, act. When you sign someone's paycheck they almost always act like they like you

You pointed out some pretty good shit, there.

Thank you. So, why are you supporting such shit, by spouting crap like, "Trump empowered white nationalists"?

God help us.[/QUOTE

Suck it up.

God help us.[/QUOTE
Suck it up.

Forum List

Back